SELECT CONTENT

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 7 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 7 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:52 pm

I only object to Lauren's bff DUH and wouldn't want to see her on my screen again.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 7 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by wildonionsinthespring Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:57 pm

I was never jealous of activities that BN contestants get to do until now. Lauren and her mom are on there way to Kenya for the Kin-Kenya safari experience. Her friend Valerie the photographer is part of Kin Travel. For me, that is the trip of a lifetime. Hope she shares many pics.

wildonionsinthespring

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:01 pm

@wildonionsinthespring wow! Thanks for sharing. We'll have to keep an eye out for pics!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:53 pm

I've always wanted to do a safari. So far I've only managed to do the one at Disneyworld. giggling

I'd take Lauren as Bachelorette over someone like Tia but doubt she'd ever be interested. I think she's much better off without another show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:32 pm

@albean99 I know two separate couples that have gone to Africa. One did the Safari tourist vacation, the other have gone several times for missionary work.

The pictures are unbelievable.

IA I don't think Lauren would ever be the 'ette.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:17 am

Wow! Sounds amazing! I hope we will get to see tons of pictures.

And I'm 99% sure Layren would never do another bach dating show, wouldn't be the lead or go to paradise.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:07 pm

Does anyone know if Lauren got her boobs done?
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:15 pm

Someone asked her not too long ago and she told them that they're real on the comments of this pic
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnOmqSFn4LB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=bo31pqp0x8hk

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:51 pm

FMG2015 wrote:Someone asked her not too long ago and she told them that they're real on the comments of this pic
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnOmqSFn4LB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=bo31pqp0x8hk

Oh okay, thank you! From what I remember she didn't look like this during Ben's season, I think there was even a scene on night one where Lace supposedly make fun of her having small boobs or something. Since Amanda went for it I thought she joined the club too. Well, whatever works for her.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:13 am

IMO it's so hard to gauge and make an assumption from pictures these days. Lauren is very fond of the IG filters and the way she does her makeup sometimes it truly looks like she got work done on her face. Then she'll post a story of her looking like a plain Jane and she looks like one of us.
If she did or she didn't, that's her choice and honestly with the way she gets such hateful comments I wouldn't admit it even if it was true.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:01 am

FMG2015 wrote:IMO it's so hard to gauge and make an assumption from pictures these days. Lauren is very fond of the IG filters and the way she does her makeup sometimes it truly looks like she got work done on her face. Then she'll post a story of her looking like a plain Jane and she looks like one of us.
If she did or she didn't, that's her choice and honestly with the way she gets such hateful comments I wouldn't admit it even if it was true.

Oh, she definitely got her work done on her face, IMO - and I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that. It's fairly apparent in videos. But yes, the filters emphasize the differences as well. I still like her anyway.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:07 am

Did she break up with her bf?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+49
Jolena
AllAboutLove
mercieme
Relalou
bleuberry