SELECT CONTENT

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 8 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:48 pm

Yep seems so. She's been hanging around singer Chris Lane whose music video she was in.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 8 8367-910 Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 8 I_got_13 Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 8 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:07 pm

She’s gotten a lot of fillers. She’s very plastic and fake which is why she’s bff with Amanda. **IMO**
limoncello wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:IMO it's so hard to gauge and make an assumption from pictures these days. Lauren is very fond of the IG filters and the way she does her makeup sometimes it truly looks like she got work done on her face. Then she'll post a story of her looking like a plain Jane and she looks like one of us.
If she did or she didn't, that's her choice and honestly with the way she gets such hateful comments I wouldn't admit it even if it was true.

Oh, she definitely got her work done on her face, IMO - and I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that. It's fairly apparent in videos. But yes, the filters emphasize the differences as well. I still like her anyway.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:40 pm

Lauren and her bf broke up a while ago. It's in here somewhere.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:11 pm

Another fake Barbie doll. IG is full of them. Look at me in my bikini on a deserted island. Narcissists. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:29 pm

Always said Lauren was a valid bimbo, imo.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:41 pm

I just fail to understand this burning desire of young women to flash their bare buttocks on Instagram for all the world to see. That is not empowering you as a woman. You are just objectifying yourself. no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:31 pm

Sprite wrote:I just fail to understand this burning desire of young women to flash their bare buttocks on Instagram for all the world to see. That is not empowering you as a woman. You are just objectifying yourself. no no
Totally agree. And imo that goes for the men, too. It is debasing. Imo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Sprite wrote:I just fail to understand this burning desire of young women to flash their bare buttocks on Instagram for all the world to see. That is not empowering you as a woman. You are just objectifying yourself. no no
Totally agree.  And imo that goes for the men, too. It is debasing. Imo

Seriously. It's as if their total self worth is wrapped up in how they look. To me it just emphasizes how empty their lives seem to be and they have nothing more to offer up to the world than their looks. It is sad.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:44 pm

Sprite wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Totally agree.  And imo that goes for the men, too. It is debasing. Imo

Seriously. It's as if their total self worth is wrapped up in how they look. To me it just emphasizes how empty their lives seem to be and they have nothing more to offer up to the world than their looks. It is sad.

Totally hit the nail on the head. There is more to life than a perfect set of teeth, wrinkle-free skin and the perfect body. Quit posting these self-absorbed photos on the internet and get out and volunteer. Help a person in need. I guarantee that will make you much happier than posting your rump on IG.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:53 pm

Lauren's the most likeable out of her BN besties (Amanda and the twins), so she's got that going for her. But not by much IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:11 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:20 pm

@notarose wow After I read that I searched for info. I had to google him, I had no idea who he is. Cutie, with a great accent. I wish them well.

New Couple Lauren Bushnell and Chris Lane Are Already Getting Cute on Instagram

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 8 Rs_634x1024-181114110352-634-lauren-bushnell-chris-lane-me-111418

by MIKE VULPO | Wed., Nov. 14, 2018 11:44 AM

Chris Lane, Lauren BushnellJason Kempin/Getty Images
Chris Lane may have found a take back home girl!

E! News can confirm the country music singer is dating The Bachelor's Lauren Bushnell.

The duo attended the 66th Annual BMI Country Awards in Nashville Tuesday night where they posed for photos on the red carpet together. Lauren wore a Maria Lucia Hohan dress for the date night while Chris opted for a suit without the tie.

Chris' rep added that the relationship is brand new and they are enjoying spending time together.

Perhaps there were plenty of social media clues that these two were becoming more than just friends. Earlier this week, Lauren took to Instagram Stories and revealed she was watching Chris' performance at Rock Bottom Brewery in Nashville.

"35 [Degrees], " she wrote with video of his gig. "Imma watch from in here."

And when Lauren posted a photo from the 2018 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show earlier this month, Chris wrote "Peace, Love & Shawn Mendez" in the comments section. Lauren would reply, "Why was this not my caption."

While fans wait to see if the couple will attend the 2018 CMA Awards tonight, both stars remain busy in their respective careers.

Chris has several tour dates lined up for the rest of the year including a spring tour with Dan + Shay. As for Lauren, the Bachelor Nation member remains focused on her travel and style blog.

And in a sweet twist to this new love story, Chris was previously asked if he would appear as The Bachelor on ABC's hit series. His answer may surprise you.

"Providing I would have enough time to do it, I would," he previously shared with Taste of Country. "I wanna be the guy who gets to choose between all the girls."

https://www.eonline.com/news/987417/new-couple-lauren-bushnell-and-chris-lane-are-already-getting-cute-on-instagram

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+49
Jolena
AllAboutLove
mercieme
Relalou
bleuberry