SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race - USA - Season 31 - *Sleuthing Spoliers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race - USA -  Season 31 - *Sleuthing Spoliers* Empty The Amazing Race - USA - Season 31 - *Sleuthing Spoliers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:22 pm

All previous TAR Threads here

havadrpepper wrote:The Amazing Race Season 31 started filming today!

Teams include 5 teams from previous TAR seasons, 3 teams from Big Brother and 3 teams from Survivor.

The sleuthing forum for TAR is doing their job.  If people would like me to bring their daily recap to this forum, I would be more than glad to do so that others do not have to go there.

I could post in a forum for the season if @GuardianAngel would be kind enough to set it up.

Let me know!

Sprite wrote:@havadrpepper Please.... cheerleader

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race - USA -  Season 31 - *Sleuthing Spoliers* Empty Re: The Amazing Race - USA - Season 31 - *Sleuthing Spoliers*

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:32 pm

Teams in the 31st edition of TAR:

From TAR previous seasons:

Team Fun - Becca and Floyd (season 29)

Tyler and Korey (season 28)

Team Border Patrol - Art and JJ (season 20)

Team Afghanimals - Leo and Jamal (seasons 23 and 24)

Colin and Christie - (season 5... Colin of the ox detour fame)

From Survivor:

Chris and Brett - (season 33 Mill vs GenX)

Eliza (seasons 9 and 16) and Corinne (seasons 17 and 26)

Rupert and Laura (Rupert - seasons 7, 8, 20 and 27 was with Laura)

From Big Brother:

Rachel (BB seasons 12 and 13, TAR seasons 20 and 24) and Elissa (season 15... Rachel's sister)

Nicole (seasons 16 and 18) and Victor (season 18)

Janelle (seasons 6, 7 and 14) and Brittany (seasons 12 and 14)

Last edited by havadrpepper on Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling of name)

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race - USA -  Season 31 - *Sleuthing Spoliers* Empty Re: The Amazing Race - USA - Season 31 - *Sleuthing Spoliers*

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:34 pm

Start Line was at Hermosa Beach, CA. Teams then headed to LAX.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:37 pm

Looks like it will be a great season

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:50 pm

Had to repost because I read the list wrong. I'm glad that there are former TAR teams along with the others. Not excited to see Rachel from BB again.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:32 pm

I wasn't fond of the Afghanimals but I can live with them. The one team I am not fond of is Rupert and Laura. Rupert was OK his first season of Survivor but the more they put him on, the less I liked him. But for some reason CBS loves the guy. Personally I hope he is out first!

I am excited to see Colin and Christie. I will admit I did not like him the first time I watched their season. But I watched all past seasons in sequence several years ago and he really wasn't that bad. I found their IG accounts and they are still very fit and active and not married... they do have 2 sons though! They have been together 15 years and appeared on TAR 15 years ago.

What I think will be interesting is seeing how the BB and Survivor contestants handle always being on the move. We know Rachel can do it since she is BB/TAR alum, but some of the others could be interesting.

I wonder if Rachel will be different racing with her sister as compared to Brendon. And, I wouldn't doubt if Art and JJ were cast just for her since those guys and Rachel did not get along giggling

I am looking forward to it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:05 pm

@havadrpepper Thanks for the teams. I actually like quite a few....including the Afghanimals! I will be looking forward to this!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:07 pm

It’s pure, vicarious entertainment for me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:35 pm

All teams are on the same flight from LAX to Tokyo. It is reported that several teams bought guidebooks for Tokyo so sleuthers are guessing there is at least 1 leg there. Some are hoping it is just a stop that will direct them to get on a train to elsewhere in Japan.

No further updates until tomorrow since the plane lands in the middle of the night for the US.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:11 pm

This is going to be a good one.

I'm not a fan of Nicole's so she and Victor can go early. I hope Janelle/Brit and Rachel/Elissa go far. All four are mom's so let's hope they can make this time away worth it.

I'm over, over, over Rupert. Needless to say, hope he's an early boot. Same goes for Eliza and the Afghanimals.

Otherwise, Go Big Brother Moms!!!!

The Amazing Race - USA -  Season 31 - *Sleuthing Spoliers* Samuel10The Amazing Race - USA -  Season 31 - *Sleuthing Spoliers* Samuel10 The Amazing Race - USA -  Season 31 - *Sleuthing Spoliers* Family10The Amazing Race - USA -  Season 31 - *Sleuthing Spoliers* Samuel15The Amazing Race - USA -  Season 31 - *Sleuthing Spoliers* Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:23 am

Teams seemed to go missing after arriving in Tokyo. Only 1 live sighting was seen of Eliza and Corinne apparently doing a task in a neighborhood in Tokyo.

Teams were next spotted at the airport in Hanoi apparently for a connecting flight elsewhere. Evidence came out on the 13th here possibly 14th there.

The next spotting was in Laos yesterday which is a new country for TAR to visit. They were spotted in markets and riding elephants and apparently 10 teams are left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:17 pm

A pitstop location was found then teams were spotted the following morning still in Laos. Unclear as to whether they did a leg or not.

Next time seen they were in transit to Ho Chi Minh City. Not sure if there is a leg there or it was just a transit point to elsewhere. They have gone "missing" again so who knows if they are still in Vietnam or on another airplane off to somewhere else.

So far speculations on locations:

Tokyo, Japan
Luang Prabang, Laos
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam ?

A group photo was taken at the Siem Reap, Cambodia airport that shows 8 of the teams. If the 3 teams not shown are eliminated, I can say it doesn't make me sad. But until teams are seen again, no way to know for sure if these teams were actually eliminated.

(Last season the Indy Car drivers were not seen for several early legs and thought to have been eliminated... they ended up being in the race til F4!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race - USA - Season 31 - *Sleuthing Spoliers*

+4
Sprite
albean99
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel
8 posters