SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race - USA - Season 31 - *Sleuthing Spoliers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race - USA -  Season 31 - *Sleuthing Spoliers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - USA - Season 31 - *Sleuthing Spoliers*

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:39 pm

I'm watching as well. Love this show...maybe even more than Survivor since it has way less manipulation. They rely on their own skill.

I am grateful Rupert and his wife were eliminated. He is even worse at AR than he was at Survivor.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race - USA -  Season 31 - *Sleuthing Spoliers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - USA - Season 31 - *Sleuthing Spoliers*

Post by George1218 Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:11 pm

I am watching unspoiled this time. This is my favorite reality show. Becca and Floyd and Nicole and Victor are my favorites.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 10, 2019 9:45 pm

I was so hopeful that Rachel and her sister would go home this week but sadly they didn’t. They’re really the only team we dislike at this point.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:46 am

Anyone watching? It took a while, but Rachel's finally gone! I like all the teams who are left but probably Team Fun the most.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:54 am

Yes, I am watching.  And I too was really glad to see Rachel get eliminated.  She was such a whiner!!!  

I also like all of the remaining teams but would be very happy to see Team Fun win as well.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:56 pm

@albean99 I am watching also!

Just an FYI, the next episode will take place in my home town of Split Croatia. They have been teasing me with the statue of Grgur Ninski during the opening credits all season. I'm excited to watch and because I will be there for about a week and a half while on my month long Croatian holiday. At least I know they won't screw with it like the Bachelor people did during Emily's season when they went to Dubrovnik and did the Scottish Highland games and people kept asking me if we wore kilts!

Grgur Ninski was a bishop who introduced the national language during services in 900's AD. The statue is by our most celebrated artist/sculptor Ivan Mestrovic and stands right outside of Diocletian's Palace (you may recognize it if you are a Game of Thrones fan). You are supposed to rub his big toe for good luck!

The Amazing Race - USA -  Season 31 - *Sleuthing Spoliers* - Page 3 Img_4410

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&id=E594E6EF799962603D17BF87B5732A808F37BCBB&thid=OIP.-S2tJePghl3WDisH_Z83_AHaLH&mediaurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcornwalltocapetown.files.wordpress.com%2F2012%2F11%2Fimg_4445a.jpg&exph=5184&expw=3456&q=grgur+ninski+images&selectedindex=10&ajaxhist=0&vt=0

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:33 pm

@Sprite that's awesome! Stunning statue. Get some toe rubbing in for me too! laugh out loud

I hope you can take pics, post them in the vacation thread!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite that's awesome! Stunning statue. Get some toe rubbing in for me too! laugh out loud

I hope you can take pics, post them in the vacation thread!

I will definitely post in the vacation thread! I can't wait. Less then a month...we leave on July 7th.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:00 pm

Thanks for the info on your home town @Sprite. It’ll make it more interesting when we watch.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race - USA - Season 31 - *Sleuthing Spoliers*

+4
Sprite
albean99
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel
8 posters