SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June  18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:21 pm

Because there is so little to uncover this season regarding F1 and where the dates occur, I feel like the sleuthers are trying to figure out Garrett's reason for a divorce 2 months after the wedding. This season bores me so - even the 'why' of Garrett.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June  18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:23 pm

I think it was all speculation based off the L&S rag mag article.  There is no proof of anything that I'm aware of.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:42 pm

I'm on the reddit forums too and they had Garrett's wedding video posted there. I feel like that is SUCH an invasion of privacy even though it was put on YouTube by the videographer for promotion years ago. I will admit to watching it and am genuinely perplexed to how it ended so quickly after that time since Garrett looked SO happy and was SO emotional in the video. It makes me wonder if the two lived together before marriage. If not, that can strongly change the dynamic between partners IMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:42 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Because there is so little to uncover this season regarding F1 and where the dates occur, I feel like the sleuthers are trying to figure out Garrett's reason for a divorce 2 months after the wedding. This season bores me so - even the 'why' of Garrett.

I think it gets better after a few more episodes when we get a little more invested in relationships. Its a jordan show for now no idea

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:34 pm

The wedding video is very beautiful; what a lovely wedding!! It makes me feel so sad. What in the world happened? I'm extremely curious. I think Becca is a doppelganger for Kayla - eerie. Garrett is so much more handsome with short hair and clean-shaven. Of course, he was younger too. But he doesn't have that wide-eyed look in the video he has on the show? Just a great looking couple. It's hard to fathom why they couldn't get counseling, etc, instead of a divorce right away. There has to be something very huge (I can think of one thing but I won't say it). The video made me sympathize a bit more with Garrett.

I also went back and watched the sit down with Becca on the date, where he explains the divorce. He is very emotional, and I don't think he is over it yet. He seems fragile. I think he is going to be very cautious about taking vows with someone else. And Becca needs to think about the possibility he may be going after her because he wants another Kayla look alike: I mean Garrett has been moving fast since he drove up in a van with baby seats and diapers in it. But I didn't like the way he used the term "bloodline" ugh. But he did state that the signs/red flags were there before the wedding, but he overlooked them because he was so in love with her.

Digging a bit, they lived in a house that was sold early December 2015. To sell that quickly, I think they must have had a contract on a new larger home, which is an address listed for her only (not him). The second larger home has all the same furniture in it that the smaller house has that was sold in December 2015. The second larger home was sold last May 2017. So what if they put down $$ money on the larger home around the time they got married. That could be the $$ he wants back. But she closed on it w/o him because of the split. Or they bought the first house together long before the wedding, furnished it together, but it was not sold until after he left so he was saying he wanted half the proceeds and value of the furniture purchased together. It's clear she moved all the furniture into the larger home that was then sold in May 2017. I am curious as to how fast she remarried. She's Bowen now - Kayla Mary Bowen. Her parents live very close by to the home in Reno. (I got the addresses off whitepages the two homes are less than 2 miles apart in Reno.)

Another curiosity is why her father was not at the wedding?!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:44 pm

I have a feeling the term “emotional abuse” is highly exaggerated in this case. I have a feeling he was complaining to a friend .. making excuses as to why he was leaving her ... and the friend gave him some psycho babble about how she was emotionally abusive .. and Garrett ran with it ..not really thinking about how putting that label on it is extremely damaging when aired on national tv. I also think someone gave the ex a heads up that this was going to be shown on th episode. Could have even been Garrett himself, now that he realizes the Bach franchise is not his friend ...or Beccas ...or anyone else for hat matter.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:09 pm

To label someone on prime time tv with such a slanderous term is so over the top. This person is not part of the show, most likely did not sign any waivers and nothing that I am aware of was concretely provided to warrant evidence of this term.  I hope that legal action has been taken.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:11 pm

That was sad to watch because they looked so happy that it's hard to understand how it could change so fast. I didn't really love Garrett's explanation because I wish he could have explained without saying his ex was emotionally abusive. I also don't like that her friend is making allegations about him. Only they know the truth but I would look at it as a red flag or at least want to know much more. Hopefully, Becca has been able to do that. I don't see a big resemblance between Kayla and Becca, though. She's a pretty brunette and that's about it, imo.

I'm still trying to keep an open mind about Garrett but I don't really like his personality. He comes across as a bit too much emotionally and in his actions, imo. I have no issue with outgoing guys but he's just a bit more than that and I'd find it exhausting. Beccca seems to find him a great match so I hope it works out for them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:To label someone on prime time tv with such a slanderous term is so over the top. This person is not part of the show, most likely did not sign any waivers and nothing that I am aware of was concretely provided to warrant evidence of this term.  I hope that legal action has been taken.

Absolutely.. he could have said manipulative... controlling...and a lot of other terms that could be easily dismissed as a subjective opinion .. but to call her emotionally abusive takes it to a whole other level IMO

It speaks to his character .. the same as his SM likes do .

Last edited by northernviewer on Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:30 pm

I watched the wedding video. TBH, I wouldn’t think she was “cold” or “off” just from that. She seemed normal bride to me. I think if we didn’t have Garrett’s back story or they were just rando couple, no one would be inferring anything weird about her from this.

JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:33 pm

The things he said are not consistent. When he said he married Kayla, he said it was because he fell in love with her adventurous spirit (not that he fell in love with HER). Then he said he fell in love with and married the wrong person. Then the "emotional abuse" came out, which that is way more than a matter of "marrying the wrong person". I don't like either that Kayla has not come out with her side of it, such as Nick (Amanda's ex). She should at least try to defend herself. For all we know, Kayla's "friend" is herself posing as a friend, or the friend is just totally made up and Kayla remains silent. A friend of Garrett's for 8 years tweeted to RS a while back (a girl named Lopez I think) that even she didn't know why they split. This is why I think it was something really sudden and huge, and he may be making up defensive reasons that will convince Becca while not airing the truth on national tv. I don't like his personality either and it seems so different than the guy in the video. (I wonder if he's taking meds?)

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:45 pm

ReneeM wrote: no idea That video didn't swing me one way or another. Garrett being as emotional as he was doesn't automatically mean he definitely did nothing wrong in the marriage and proves his story true, and the ex wife being more reserved with her emotions doesn't automatically mean she was abusive.

Him being as emotional as he was did confuse me a little though. 2 months is a very short marriage, I would think for as invested as his tears would suggest, maybe they would try counselling or something before going to divorce. His retelling on the show seemed like he ended the marriage. 2 months after all those tears and vows seems...abrupt. Not a critique, just an observation. I wonder what was the straw that broke the camel's back so to speak. All jmo.

Exactly. My husband cried when I walked down the aisle. I didn’t cry at all. When I reached him, I told him not to cry. laugh out loud We’ve been married for almost a decade, and I don’t emotionally abuse him. We have a good marriage. I’m just more of a reserved person than him, don’t like the attention and felt weird about showing my emotions in front of all of our joint friends and family. That does not make me a bad wife or an abuser. laugh out loud

I really, truly, don’t see how you can infer anything about these guys from this 4 minute montage. Other than they had a lovely wedding. no idea

Last edited by sosleepy on Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
whit90
Linds911
LiboLRC
nikikass
albean99