SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June  18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by FLChica Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:45 pm

Aria wrote:@mbl Yes! https://youtu.be/tvGJfMujorM
The videographer of GG (gross Garrett) and Kayla's wedding barely had time to edit & post this before the divorce was final. It was certainly enlightening and worth viewing. Although both GG and Fred Flinstone are cartoon characters, Fred is the more evolved of the two IMO.

GG's vows included this: "when we talk about what people's private parts would look like if they took away the blurred covered spots on Naked and Afraid."  Really, GG? That's professing your undying love for all the family and friends to hear? no no Of course he snatches Kayla up and carries her back down the aisle. At least he didn't flip her over his back like he did to Becca. 

GG lovingly crammed cake into his new bride's mouth at the reception and danced with both hands on her butt for all to see. My favorite had to be when he stuck his head under her wedding dress when he was taking off her garter. no no

I won't get into discussions about his revolting SM presence, just this wedding video. IMO all it does is show that GG is as crass, crude and ignorant as he has demonstrated.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June  18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:14 pm

ITA with your comments @FLChica and had commented about these vows as well. This is what he says and act in what should be the most romantic and emotional day of his life, one wonders what could be his behavior in private. Very juvenile and cavemen agressive IMO and wonder how Becca is so blind to the real warning signs that he is exhibiting in being a possible long term partner. It’s like she just lost all her senses on night one, her judgment and discernment replaced by schoolgirl giddiness. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June  18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 1646190589
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:35 pm

Look, I don't want to be unfair to Garrett, we're not watching a show on chastity. You're right, we've all seen Rachel grind on Peter in the hot tub, we've seen Jordan push JoJo against a wall. Garrett for some reason just seems way more intense IMO.

I do think there are many aspects to Garrett. At times he seems downright gentle, playful, and even naïve, depending on the situation. However, IMO I do think there's an intensity or physicality to him that puts him slightly above others that I've seen on this show. The boy likes what he likes and he is not shy about showing it. In fact, I think he purposely set up the tackling demonstration just so he could grab Becca's waist, not gonna lie, I thought that was cute.

And it translates into everything else. I've mentioned this before but when Garrett smiles he SMILES, when Becca enters a room, she has his full attention.  When he hits a guy in football he really hits him, I think he has an all or nothing kind of vibe and when he gets caught in the moment I think he forgets that it isn't just him and Becca in a room. Which, incidentally, works because Becca has shown that she's either just as physical as him or so into him that she's  more than happy to meet his level!

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:15 pm

ironcat wrote:Yeah, Garrett doesn't appeal to me at all; I find his smile creepy and his over the top Dumb and Dumber cheesy manner annoying, and I'm also not a fan of what I assume are his viewpoints.  The story of his quickie divorce deserves further scrutiny for any future spouse as well, and I found his reveal to millions of his ex's emotional abuse to be in poor taste even if true.  However, I do see a lot of chemistry with Becca and I don't find anything amiss in his behavior with HER so far.

It's always difficult and disappointing to watch the show when you know the lead's chosen one is someone you are completely turned off by. That's why for me it will be Ed 2.0.  Hopefully Garrett doesn't own any green gym shorts. Hugesmile

I loved Ed and the green shorts...and look at how he turned out when he found the right one. Garrett should be so lucky.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:20 am

FLChica wrote:
Aria wrote:@mbl Yes! https://youtu.be/tvGJfMujorM
The videographer of GG (gross Garrett) and Kayla's wedding barely had time to edit & post this before the divorce was final. It was certainly enlightening and worth viewing. Although both GG and Fred Flinstone are cartoon characters, Fred is the more evolved of the two IMO.

GG's vows included this: "when we talk about what people's private parts would look like if they took away the blurred covered spots on Naked and Afraid."  Really, GG? That's professing your undying love for all the family and friends to hear? no no Of course he snatches Kayla up and carries her back down the aisle. At least he didn't flip her over his back like he did to Becca. 

GG lovingly crammed cake into his new bride's mouth at the reception and danced with both hands on her butt for all to see. My favorite had to be when he stuck his head under her wedding dress when he was taking off her garter. no no

I won't get into discussions about his revolting SM presence, just this wedding video. IMO all it does is show that GG is as crass, crude and ignorant as he has demonstrated.
Cannot stop laughing at this post and what an idiot he is, truly laugh out loud what a moron. Good luck, Becca boo Rolling Eyes

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
whit90
Linds911
LiboLRC
nikikass
albean99