SELECT CONTENT

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:09 am

….I'd be fine if it never came back.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:25 am

@Sprite LOL same. I've watched every episode but it's just blah.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 8367-910 The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 I_got_13 The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 E5kqdm15 The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:49 pm

It is coming back!  The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 1f607
The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 DkK_wb4VAAA5zRO
The Proposal @TheProposalTV
#TheProposal is back this Monday with a new group of men! pic.twitter.com/UEI2WGzKjp
The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 DkQq275XgAAPDfr
#TheProposal gives us all the feels. Who's ready for a new episode on Monday? pic.twitter.com/tL7tFa3Wrb
The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 DkbHHa0VsAUjkq9
Ready for ❤️ tomorrow! #TheProposal pic.twitter.com/aUjPGH5j6G
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:21 pm

I haven't missed the show. I probably wouldn't bother watching if tv wasn't so boring right now.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:48 pm

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 3806527698 Yay! I love this crazy show. For a second I thought the second guy was Peter Kraus. speechless

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:49 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 3806527698 Yay! I love this crazy show. For a second I thought the second guy was Peter Kraus. speechless

I'm with ya GA , as crazy as it is it's entertaining . hehehe The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 3806527698 Do we know how many couples are still together? any info if the heart surgeon and the pageant girl are still together? giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:39 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlYip4kDdxQ/?taken-by=theproposaltv

I don't know if this is true but someone commented on this pic of Dr Buck & Nicole that they plus Lisa & Anthony have broken up. I hadn't heard about the money they're talking about. Anyone else?

ETA: Nicole is posting quite a bit on this pic. Makes it seem like they're still texting. On another one she said she was crying because she was talking about her deceased dad and they edited it out.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmYbCPoh1dC/?hl=en&taken-by=msnewyorkus

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:10 pm

@albean99 thanks for the update. I have not had time to snoop around @Jolena but it is time for some updates on the couples.

These guys tonight are all good looking!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:17 pm

Couples that are done.

Looks like still together

The last tweet from @TheProposal twitter. They are usually pretty good at letting the public know if the couples break up.

There's more but I'll try and scoop more probably tomorrow.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@albean99 thanks for the update. I have not had time to snoop around @Jolena but it is time for some updates on the couples.

These guys tonight are all good looking!!!

I agree. AT the end of a few shows they gave an update on the couple, but they didn't tonight. I thought The woman Dr. tonight was very pretty.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:04 am

@Jolena yes they gave an update, showed a picture of them on vacation somewhere. Think they are still engaged. Make a nice couple.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 8367-910 The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 I_got_13 The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 E5kqdm15 The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:04 pm

https://twitter.com/TheProposalTV

ETA: we have a couples thread. I just don't know if I have them all. I will have to organize and find out who's still together and who isn't.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f370-the-proposal-contestants-sleuthing-spoilers

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
mindless
Jolena
Joy15
Maya
Tiggerlgh