SELECT CONTENT

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheProposal - The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:59 pm

Well, I enjoyed this! haha

We get to do it again next week. I hope they do some sort of update on the couples.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TheProposal - The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:00 am

Poor Jessica.

I wonder what happens when they turn them both down or vice versa laugh out loud

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:awww this is crazy sweet!
I d k. It’s crazy for sure.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:01 am

Those s/caps we got are not from this epi.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:04 am

TheProposal - The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 DgBcEHPU0AA2QEr
The Proposal @TheProposalTV 36s
Congrats to Mike and Monica! And, for those wondering...they are still a couple! Excited for them to explore life after #TheProposal. pic.twitter.com/qog4gdXby3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:06 am

GuardianAngel wrote: I hope they do some sort of update on the couples.
They just did! :gotcha:
TheProposal - The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 FvtjLNYfsav57EEz
The Proposal @TheProposalTV
Mike and Monica even recorded a short video for us to let us know how they're doing! It may have been unconventional, but we hope #TheProposal was just the beginning of their love story. pic.twitter.com/XSRP8bvXsu
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:29 am

I’m surprised I kinda enjoyed this .... totally normal people looking for love .... similar to online dating ... about same odds for it to work I guess. All the girls were different but good choices depending on what he liked in a woman. The Proposal at the end of it is absurd but nobody would watch if it was callled The Rose giggling for you

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:33 am

I haven't watched the episode. Based on the posts it sounds like production is looking for leads who have a compelling story so the viewers want to root for them. I'm glad the final couple are going to give their relationship a go in the real world. I hope it lasts a while JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:39 am

Ummmm...

I thought it was total cringe. My God.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:42 am

northernviewer wrote:I’m surprised I kinda enjoyed this .... totally normal people looking for love .... similar to online dating ... about same odds for it to work I guess. All the girls were different but good choices depending on what he liked in a woman.  The Proposal at the end of it is absurd but nobody would watch if it was callled The Rose giggling for you

giggling I feel the same way. I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. Who am I kidding? I thought I was going to hate it!

Do we know when they filmed this? How long have these two people been together now? It will be interesting to see if any of them actually make it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:45 am

sosleepy wrote:Ummmm...

I can't disagree. Parts were totally cringe worthy, but I really expected it to be way worse....like WAY worse!

I guess that is the beauty of low expectations, there is nowhere to go but up.

What really made me cringe...seeing Jared in the audience! I was looking for Ashley, but I didn't spot her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:55 am

Sprite wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Ummmm...

I can't disagree. Parts were totally cringe worthy, but I really expected it to be way worse....like WAY worse!

I guess that is the beauty of low expectations, there is nowhere to go but up.

What really made me cringe...seeing Jared in the audience! I was looking for Ashley, but I didn't spot her.

laugh out loud It reminded me of Who Wants to Marry a Millionare. Minus the millionaire, and minus the on the spot wedding. Otherwise this $hit is basically recycled from 20 years ago and predates Bachelor. laugh out loud

Maybe Mike and Monica will work out laugh out loud, but seriously I couldn’t help but think Rachel had to be relieved in that moment. As were probably her parents. And Monica probably had an “Oh $hit” moment too. laugh out loud 

JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
mindless
Jolena
Joy15
Maya
Tiggerlgh