SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 65 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 37 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:01 am

Tiffany flipping the bird to producers and writing a long rant about not getting on BIP this year. She's been on enough shows now to know if they don't give you a contract and it's completely finalized then it's meaningless. Not sure why she's so mad, it's showbiz girl.

Honestly it's scary how these "influencers" are. They'd lose their minds if Instagram shut down. How would they post their butt shots and sponsored this and that. They'd have to get a regular boring job - what a thought! Rolling Eyes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpqfxaoFBHh/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Tiffany flipping the bird to producers and writing a long rant about not getting on BIP this year. She's been on enough shows now to know if they don't give you a contract and it's completely finalized then it's meaningless. Not sure why she's so mad, it's showbiz girl.

Honestly it's scary how these "influencers" are. They'd lose their minds if Instagram shut down. How would they post their butt shots and sponsored this and that. They'd have to get a regular boring job - what a thought! Rolling Eyes

Hey @AllAboutLove I have read her post but can’t find the ‘continued in the comments’ part of the story???  What happened after the medical?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:22 am

I ss her rant but it's so long to piece the ss together so posting watch she wrote here @Sundy

Note: This all happened the last few days (she says 5 days out from filming which matches what we sleuthed that it's starting/may already have started)

ETA: her reply to a comment asking about if she signed a contract - she says she didn't! Well then, no need for this long rant!  no no
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 45212468_10215537529425234_5536263800035999744_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

tiffany_janes The better, more mature thing to do might be to say nothing, to take the graceful and humble route BUT I’m a stickler for justice and I don’t think that people or organisations should get away with appalling behaviour. Some will say I’m just disgruntled and bitter, and you’d be correct, given the way things happened I am disgruntled and very bitter. I don’t write this for your sympathy or judgement but to help myself heal and to share with you not only the good times but also the really poop times in life. If you’ve read this far then you are interested enough to know what’s going on.
3 months ago I was contacted by casting for Bachelor in Paradise. My initial instinct was to steer clear and so I told them I needed time to think about it. My friends all told me it was a bad idea having seen how mentally draining and emotionally distressing my past experiences on the show had been. Against my better judgement and tempted by the money and opportunity, and even a little by the unlikely chance of love, I agreed to an expression of interest with a couple of stipulations for me to come on the show. At this stage I knew that I was only in the consideration stages of casting and it wasn’t yet a sure thing. About 2 weeks later I received a call that, in hindsight, I wish I had recorded as evidence of the deceitful nature of the show. I was told they were excited to proceed with me and that I had to complete medicals and other paperwork. The stipulations I had mentioned they told me ‘should not be a problem’ and I was asked for an address that they could send my contract to. I was then emailing with a lady who would be ‘handling our medical paperwork and travel arrangements’ and they wanted to know where I would need to be flown from (Bali or Perth).After this phone call and the discussion about my contract and flights I had believed that, given I pass all the medicals, I would be going on the show. It was never stated to me that there were further stages in the casting process. Over the next two months I began working with @brainwellnessspa and @mindspo to get into the best headspace I could ... Continue reading in the comments ...

tiffany_janes Over the next two months I began working with @brainwellnessspa and @mindspo in preparation for going on the show, to get into the best headspace I could. I went to a hospital in Bali where I had 9 vials of blood drawn and a very invasive physical so I could get all my medical paperwork to them as quickly as possible. I hit up @f45_training_seminyak hard and booked a flight back to Perth so I could get all my beauty treatments done before flying out for the show on Nov 4th (the date they had told me filming would start).
I turned down other opportunities, I told @instituteofcode that I would be unable to be retreat manager in November (a job which I’ve done for the past year of retreats), I informed my social media management clients that I’d be out of Bali for up to 6wks and subsequently lost one of my clients. I met a guy who I told I wouldn’t go on the show if he wanted to see where things went and he said that was (understandably) too much pressure and then I put my dating life on hold. I spent 2 months gearing my life towards going on the show.
I organised collaborations with a number of amazing clothing brands who so kindly sent me pieces to wear on the show. I collaborated with a number of beauty companies here in Perth - @absolutecosmeticmedicine for my skincare and cosmetic injectables, @alisonjadebrows for my feather touch brows, @trystforhair for my hair and had appointments lined up for nails, lashes and waxing. This may seem unnecessary to you but I can assure you I am no different to any other girl preparing to go on the show.

tiffany_janes Whenever I asked the show for an update I was told things like ‘everything is progressing’, ‘things are moving along nicely’, ‘we are waiting on confirmation from the network’. And while it is true they did say they were waiting on the network to ‘finalise the cast’, I had naively thought this meant they were still trying to lock everyone in. Never did it cross my mind that this had meant there was the possibility I wouldn’t be going. How silly and trusting I was!
5 days out from the start of filming I received the call which I thought would finally be my flight details. Instead I was hit with ‘unfortunately this time around the network has decided not to take you to paradise.’ I could not actually process what was being said. My ears started ringing, I felt like I had been punched in the gut, wtf was happening?! They seemed surprised by my reaction, that it should have been clear to me that I was never confirmed to go, that in saying they were waiting to finalise the cast I should have known this meant I was not a certainty.
I later spoke to one of the executive producers who apologised I had ‘misinterpreted’ the situation and felt confident that the casting team had followed protocol, that I had never been ‘guaranteed’ or ‘confirmed’ for the show. And I realised that she had me on a technicality. It was true, I had all BUT been confirmed. They had continually implied and misled me to believe without question that I was going but had been very conniving in their communication not to give me actual confirmation.
Had they told me at ANY stage in those 2 months that there was still another stage in casting where the network chose from a number of options who they would actually take and that we wouldn’t find out until 5 days before filming started, I would NEVER have agreed to it! I can’t think of too many people who would happily live in limbo for 2 months! I can’t say whether what happened to me also happened to anyone else or if mine was a unique case but there is no question in my mind that the casting and producers have shown complete disregard for my life both over the past two months and now.

tiffany_janes What they have done is cruel and unfair and I’m sure they thought I’d slink away quietly. At the very LEAST they could have offered some kind of counselling to help undo the damage they’ve done. If I had the money I’d sue them for emotional damages, but I don’t, so this statement is my small way of seeking justice on a company that is morally corrupt.
And so what now? Well I’m after the initially shock, there was anger and now grief. I am mortified over what has happened and I’m scrambling to make sense of it all and try to pick up the pieces. Hindsight is a bitch and looking back I can see that I should have pushed for my contract to be sent, I should have asked more questions, I should have known better. I feel I have let down all of my collaborations and am slowly communicating with them as to what has happened. Going back to my life in Bali after this disruption is too overwhelming for me right now. And so in the protection and support of my friends and family in Perth I will mend
https://www.instagram.com/tiffany_janes/

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:38 am

I agreed to an expression of interest with a couple of stipulations for me to come on the show

Seriously who does she think she is?  dizzy Girl has issues, IMO.  She spat the dummy when she got ousted early from Winter Games too.  I don't want to see her on BiP or any other show thanks.

She even worked about 20 company names into her rant.  I wonder if she'll be charging them for the "publicity"?  What a nutcase!  It's scary to think she could be "influencing" anyone TBH.

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:53 am

It's crazy. She posted on her IG stories vids and captioned that her life has been shattered. She seriously needs a grip. Not being on a reality tv show isn't life being shattered  no no (and if it is, then she needs to get help!)

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 44256998_285166875449894_2239431722256029994_n
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 42136188_197277584503468_4761094945195379572_n
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 43778827_1415036601961645_7738704695415368002_n
IG tiffany_janes

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:56 am

OMG SHE IS NUTS!  :crazed No wonder they didn't want her on the show.

Emotional damages?  Protection of friends and family?  Picking up the pieces?

Not to mention "...had appointments lined up for nails, lashes and waxing"

W. T.  F. cantstopl

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:01 am

I added the ss in my post with her rant of her commenting she never signed a contract dizzy So there's nothing to complain about imo and she's not a rookie to this.  

It's nuts to me the desperation of some contestants to be social media influencers and go on TV for fame and shilling no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:04 am

I think society needs to establish some kind of ground rules as to who is allowed to call themselves an "influencer", and limiting it to people who are mentally stable seems like a good place to start. laugh out loud

Does she really think what she does is difficult or special?  Is IG shilling actually considered a reputable career these days?  I'm frankly shocked any of these companies would want to work with her.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:48 am

I wonder if her medicals came back and they showed she wasn’t in the right place to be on a show like this at this point in time
  They have probably done her a favour
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:57 am

Sundy wrote:I wonder if her medicals came back and they showed she wasn’t in the right place to be on a show like this at this point in time
  They have probably done her a favour

Yes I thought the same thing. If the medical involved a mental health check it would have raised more red flags than China IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:07 pm

Heaven forbid she goes without her cosmetic injectables or her feather brows.

Seriously, these people get crazier and crazier. Their 15 minutes goes to their head and all of a sudden they think they are something special and can start making stupid demands like they are some A lister rather than a D list reality nobody that can be replaced by any of the thousands waiting in line.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:28 pm

Sprite wrote:Heaven forbid she goes without her cosmetic injectables or her feather brows.

Seriously, these people get crazier and crazier. Their 15 minutes goes to their head and all of a sudden they think they are something special and can start making stupid demands like they are some A lister rather than a D list reality nobody that can be replaced by any of the thousands waiting in line.

word @Sprite you have summed it up perfectly - spot on IMO.

Meanwhile I guess the sane/interesting/attractive contestants who actually got cast will be flying out within the next few days?

YAY cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 65 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 37 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem