SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 65 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 38 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:39 am

Looks like some of the eliminated guys will be at Melbourne CupCarnival:
Dan/Lambchops
Rob
Ivan

Will have to keep an eye out on their SM as they may be on BIP as well (whether original cast or arriving later). 

Cass who is confirmed for BIP is with Britt and Sophie and going to the races together. So thinking filming beginning after this weekend (unless Cass is not part of the original cast). 

[quote]daniel_hobley.....Soooooo see you lot in Melbourne soon  #melbournecup #rowdywear @ivantheaussie @rob_colangelo

https://instagram.com/daniel_hobley

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 44414208_298139637577631_2055973453316412944_n
https://www.instagram.com/casswood/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:41 am

Bobette wrote:I think society needs to establish some kind of ground rules as to who is allowed to call themselves an "influencer", and limiting it to people who are mentally stable seems like a good place to start. laugh out loud

Does she really think what she does is difficult or special?  Is IG shilling actually considered a reputable career these days?  I'm frankly shocked any of these companies would want to work with her.

@Bobette was she on a season of the Bach? If so, which one? I remember her on WG, but not before that. It must be a show I don't watch or she never made much of an impression on me and I tend to remember 99% of them lolol She's straight out whacked IMO...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:44 am

@LoveDovez Tiffany was on BachAU S3/Richie's season. She was also in a showmance relationship with Megan and tons of media about them being the first same sex bachelor couple. Regardless of their sexual orientation, their relationship was nothing but publicity on both their parts imo. She's angry because she's not getting more publicity from being denied on BIP S2. The entitlement these social influencers have blows my life. She needs to do what most people (even most of the contestants on the Aussie shows do) and get a real job.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@LoveDovez Tiffany was on BachAU S3/Richie's season. She was also on Bachelor Winter Games this year.

Thanks @Allaboutlove How long did she last on his season? I truly don't remember her until WG.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:57 am

Tiffany was eliminated Ep 3 on Richie's season. Eliminated the first RC for Winter games. So I don't think she'd have lasted on BIP either and I doubt she was interesting enough to be cast and likely weren't any contestants wanting to date her on BIP thus she wasn't cast.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:08 am

LoveDovez wrote:
@Bobette was she on a season of the Bach? If so, which one? I remember her on WG, but not before that. It must be a show I don't watch or she never made much of an impression on me and I tend to remember 99% of them lolol She's straight out whacked IMO...

Exactly @LoveDovez - she didn't stand out on her season at all. Megan was slightly more memorable because she refused Richie's rose and walked out. Their post-show "relationship" (I was never convinced) was IMO a desperate bid to stay in the media spotlight rather than quietly slip back into obscurity like regular MOTs. I think Tiffany was pissed she didn't get more action on WG and as @AllAboutLove says, saw BiP2 as her chance to get back in the spotlight. I'm glad she wasn't cast.

I'm hoping they also gave Megan a hard pass. Her antics with Jake after the last BiP followed a very similar pattern to her showmance with Tiffany IMO - the "are they or aren't they" speculation about whether they were together, the "big reveal", the OTT gushing couple posts, the IMO pre-arranged "candid" paparazzo pics and DM articles. UGGGHHHH, spare me. I have a feeling they'll bring Megan back though - the potential for some televised Girl on Girl action is too good for TPTB to resist IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:17 am

Nathan, Luke and Jimmy are hanging today by the beach.  Pretty certain all 3 will be in Paradise IMO.  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 BNy6tJ2

Also I don't want to alarm anyone but it looks like Jimmy may have waxed his chest.  NOOOOOOO! laugh out loud

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 RbyJf7X

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:28 am

So many LOLs at Tiffanys rant, so entitled. She was boring anyway, and Richie booted her quite early for a blonde, so there must have been some red flags to him personality wise.

I've heard that James is a definite for Paradise, which we already suspected. I know that Flo's name was in the mix from the DM article, on her stories she posted her fresh mani/pedi, so could be grooming for Paradise, or could just be normal upkeep, but she also posted a story at Glassons stocking up on summer clothes. Who else has posted a Glassons story today? Cass, who is confirmed for Paradise, which makes me think that Flo could also be a starter.  They are all grooming for the spring racing carnival as well, so it's a bit tricky to pick!

ETA I saw on a Facebook group that Tenille had a ridiculous trout pout so I went to her Instagram to look for it as a sign of pre Paradise grooming, and that story had expired, BUT her new story was also a Glassons shopping spree. So it could be that Glassons has reached out to a lot of ex Bachy girls, OR Glassons could be a partner of the show, and is getting the girls kitted out in their gear.

Last edited by Dirty Street Pie on Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Extra information)
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:01 pm

Dan Lambchops started following Brooke and Shannon from Nick's season. Thinking he may be on BIP (I definitely think they'd ask him).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:23 pm

YAY!  I suspected they would, considering he was one of the three promoted pre-season on SM and the only one who got post-show followup on Twitter.  (Terrible impressions, but I still find him very endearing laugh out loud.)   Dan + Shannon?  YES PLEASE!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:29 pm

So this is who I'm thinking - what do we reckon? Have I missed anyone? More boys to come from Ali post-elimination obvs.

Potential Castlist

Girls

Cass
Brooke
Shannon
Elora
Sophie
Brittany
Cat
Romy
Florence
Megan
Emily (?)
Deanna (?)
Rachael (?)
Sasha (?)
Alex (?)

Boys

Nathan
Luke
Jimmy
Lambchops
Paddy
Ivan
Uncle Sam
Jules
Rob
Ritchie (?)

Disqualified

Tiffany.  cantstopl

I wonder if we'll get any internationals??? question

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:21 pm

Bobette wrote:OMG SHE IS NUTS!  :crazed No wonder they didn't want her on the show.

Emotional damages?  Protection of friends and family?  Picking up the pieces?

Not to mention "...had appointments lined up for nails, lashes and waxing"

W. T.  F. cantstopl

Tiffany is clearly unwell. She needs therapy, constant therapy; and if she doesn't have enough money for it, then perhaps she should change her priorities and focus on her mental health first and spent less money on numerous beauty treatments which only work temporarily. Her reaction is over the top so I can only attribute it to profound mental health issues. I think the franchise should now be extra careful when casting people for their shows but I guess that, in order to have some  drama, the producers deliberately cast some mentally unstable and/or immature people.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 65 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 38 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem