SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 65 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
HEA wrote:I am confused. I thought Tiffany spilled the beans and say, they flew Sunday November 4th?

They were flying Monday as posted upthread when the show's photographer flew. Tiffany spilled the beans about filming starting and it was likely, at the latest, filming started this past Tuesday Nov 6. (Keep in mind dates/times can be different on the forum than Australian or Fiji time: example: Sunday evening it was Monday in Australia). 

Posted HERE and HERE

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:20 am

LeapofFaith wrote:i have been waiting and waiting for richie strahan to post something but nothing nada since october 29 ! am i getting my hopes up laugh out loud
and i have also noticed sophie posting old stuff and nothing new since derby day?! is it possible she is in fiji but locked away with her phone???
It's so hard to predict with Richie as he can be mia from IG for weeks at a time. I hope so too I'd like to see him again.

Sophie posted on her IGstories with the one recapper Josh (@hijosh) and commented back on her IG so I think she's in Sydney still?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:13 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:i have been waiting and waiting for richie strahan to post something but nothing nada since october 29 ! am i getting my hopes up laugh out loud
and i have also noticed sophie posting old stuff and nothing new since derby day?! is it possible she is in fiji but locked away with her phone???
It's so hard to predict with Richie as he can be mia from IG for weeks at a time. I hope so too I'd like to see him again.

Sophie posted on her IGstories with the one recapper Josh (@hijosh) and commented back on her IG so I think she's in Sydney still?

i know i know i think i am dreaming with richie laugh out loud

Sophie and hijosh story is an old catch up back when the bach was still airing...i remember seeing it on hi josh ig story...but maybe she just likes posting old stuff that she didn't get to post when bach was airing
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:42 pm

@LeapofFaith laugh out loud I wish he was too  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 4256136633 I just checked my IG feed and noticed he had liked IG pics this week so he's not there. Would have been nice to see him but think he's moved on from it all. Yeah Sophie could be posting latergrams. She was liking pics and commenting to followers on her IG so I don't think she's there.

I think the show would have announced Sophie or Britt if they were going to be on the show since they were the F2 and it would be a big lead in for that. I can't see them not being part of the original cast either so I don't think they'll be on. Maybe one of them will be on Celebrity Get Me Out of Here or even possibly Dancing with the Stars since that is coming back question I could see that.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:38 am

I think we can lock Shannon in as a starter - she's be off SM for ages and I just noticed this post from 1 Nov.

So IMO first girls would be Cass, Brooke, Shannon, Cat?... maybe Alex?

First boys would be Nathan, Jimmy? and Paddy?  ETA:  Paddy posted on IG yesterday.  Might be a decoy though...

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 YVILf5B

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:58 am

@Bobette IA they are on and the originals and likely quite a few more if comparing to last season. 
I'd think they'd have about the same number of contestants this season? 6 men and 6 women for originals and first ep?  question

ETA: Has Vanessa Sunshine been on IG at all? I noticed she hasn't posted in 6 days so she could be on (I always thought she was a shoo in but haven't checked her activity)

6 men =  Jake, Michael, Davey, Brett, Eden, Blake
6 women = Tara, Keira, Florence, Lisa, Leah, Nina  

Ep 2 was the first RC and Ep 3 was when new arrivals appeared: Jarrod, Ali, and Megan
BIP AU S1

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:01 am; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:59 am

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too - 12 would arrive in the first day or two at least IMO.  I'm wondering if Uncle Sam might be a starter too - still working my way through the list of potentials to see who's lying low.  Suggestions welcome yes

ETA: Vanessa, YES! She's there too IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:01 am

IA they'd have 12 contestants as originals. 

Yes I think Vanessa would be there. I like her so I hope so!  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 4256136633

Thinking the men: maybe James? Maybe some of the early contestants from Ali's season who were eliminated early?  question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:04 am

Starter Girls - Brooke, Shannon, Cass, Vanessa are definites for me, then maybe Cat, but I'd think she'll need an offsider and neither Romy nor Alicia seem to be there.  So one more - any ideas?

Starter Boys - Nathan, Jimmy, Paddy and......?  Lambchops?  Rob?  Jules?  Maybe not Jules - he seems to be hanging with mates.  Hopefully he might show up later.

Luke doesn't seem to be there even though he was hanging with Jimmy & Nathan pre-show.  If the others are 2018 cast I guess makes sense for him to be held back till later (if he's on at all).

Sasha and Rachael from S1 have both posted about getting their hair done in the past couple of days so they might be on early even if not from the very start?  Not enthused about either TBH.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:27 am

For men I am not sure  question  

Those eliminated from Ali's season have had some sort of SM activity (comment, post, like) on their IG in the last few days so maybe they have access somehow if they are on? Rob's been with his ex Carly. Lambchops Dan has been active on IG and liking pics as has Rob so if they go on I think it's later. Jules was active 2 days ago. 

Men from Sophie's season: Ryan I am not sure he is private so I can't tell. The others all seem to be in relationships or active. Earliest eliminees I can't even remember them.

Men from Georgia's season: either in relationships or active on SM. Can't even begin to think who may be from the early eliminees.

Men from Sam Frost's season: Davey was on last season and his last IG post was 5 days ago. Not sure if he has activity (likes, comments etc) as I haven't followed him closely but maybe he is back on again this season? Others like Sasha have activity as did Richie this week. Michael is in a relationship or was. I think Dave is still in a relationship but not sure.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:37 am

There's an interesting pic on Sasha's IG (link here - I won't post a screenshot because it also features someone from Ali's season not yet eliminated).  Rachael and Dan look pretty cosy.  Potential WA BiP couple? question

Brooke was also at this event and can be seen in pics here chatting with the other Bach alums.  So lots of pre-BiP interaction between the WA cast.  Now let's see if they pretend not to know each other on the show. Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 3806527698

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 KvxWoFf

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 5fTqhPL

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:48 am

@Bobette I've noticed for past seasons going back to SamF's men and future casts that the WA contestants are always friendly but they never date each other. I think they likely already know of each other or if they hadn't known/of each other they'd date if they were interested and seems like they never are and always just friends. So I'd be surprised if any do on BIP as I don't foresee any WA contestants being interested in each other. 

I can't see Lambchops Dan and Rachel together? I'd think they may have already known of each other like so many in Perth usually do. Dan followed Britt, Sophie so he may be interested in one of them although I don't think they'll be on. Maybe Dan Lambchops won't be on either? 

Feels like slim pickings with the original cast of men especially. Maybe they'll bring in internationals sooner? I didn't watch US Bette Becca's season so IDK who all would potentially go on or past seasons.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 65 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem