SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 65 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 42 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri 09 Nov 2018, 10:48 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Men from Sam Frost's season: Davey was on last season and his last IG post was 5 days ago. Not sure if he has activity (likes, comments etc) as I haven't followed him closely but maybe he is back on again this season?

I could definitely see Davey being invited back. He was good value S1 IMO  :yes: Also might explain why reason Flo wasn't.

AllAboutLove wrote:I can't see Lambchops Dan and Rachel together?

Yeah I can't either really.  She looks a bit like a drag queen at present IMO and I think he'd prefer someone a bit more *natural*.  Will still be interested to see if they pretend they're meeting for the first time though, if they're there.  

I keep forgetting about the international component.  I wonder if they will do that again and who'd be willing?  I barely follow the US shows at all anymore so I have no suggestions for names.  We really need some paparazzo pics!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat 10 Nov 2018, 3:28 pm

People still quiet on SM and therefore potential starter cast IMO.  I've hyperlinked to their IGs so it's easier to monitor for activity.

Boys
Nathan
Jimmy
Paddy
Rob
Lambchops

Girls
Vanessa
Brooke
Cass
Shannon
Cat
Alex

Anyone want to make some guesses as to who might be hooking up?  question I could see several people being interested in Shannon.

Other possible/rumoured cast to keep an eye on.  Most currently still active so not there now but listing anyway for ease of checking:

Boys
Uncle Sam
Luke
Richie
Wesley
Danny
*placeholder for Ali's next eliminated contestant*

Girls
Sasha
Rachael
Megan
Elora
Britt
Sophie
Tenille
Emily
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat 10 Nov 2018, 4:20 pm

I don't see a match for Jimmy there at all.  I'm praying TPTB have a quality girl in mind for him.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat 10 Nov 2018, 4:40 pm

Agent99 wrote:I don't see a match for Jimmy there at all.  I'm praying TPTB have a quality girl in mind for him.

I'm inclined to agree. I did wonder if Lisa might come back but it doesn't look like it from her IG.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat 10 Nov 2018, 5:02 pm

@Bobette thank you for the list  yes It's very helpful. Yes, hopefully paparazzi pics soon. Will keep an eye on matrix and diimex as usually they have BTS pics and did last year more than media.

For IG activity:
Lambchops has been liking pics all week and as of an hr ago still liking pics
Rob has been liking pics all week and 40 minutes ago liked a couple of pics of girls
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat 10 Nov 2018, 5:13 pm

Came over here to see if there was any action because I'm bored of Ali's season!
@Bobette love your placeholder "Ali's next eliminated contestant", that person has been very quiet, I'm sure that they're there.

I think Britt will go in soon, she is still in NZ, although I was a bit suss on her posting old photos and pretending they are new as her hike got rained off because the weather was terrible, but her most recent pic showed gorgeous weather, but I'm not sure where she was hiking is in relation to where she's claiming to be now.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat 10 Nov 2018, 5:25 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:I don't see a match for Jimmy there at all.  I'm praying TPTB have a quality girl in mind for him.

I'm inclined to agree.  I did wonder if Lisa might come back but it doesn't look like it from her IG.
If only Faith was single
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat 10 Nov 2018, 5:27 pm

If Britt was going to be on wouldn't she'd have been part of the original cast? If she is original cast it makes sense and maybe her IG is misleading? I'd think they'd have officially announced her though considering she was the intented-F1 by TPTB putting her in that spot  question

Re Ali's contestants and next eliminee IA:
Spoiler:

I love Faith. She would have been great value  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 4256136633  Glad she is happy in a relationship though but would have liked to watch her again Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 4256136633 Trying to think who else could go on as a new arrival for their Ep2

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat 10 Nov 2018, 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat 10 Nov 2018, 6:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette thank you for the list  yes It's very helpful. Yes, hopefully paparazzi pics soon. Will keep an eye on matrix and diimex as usually they have BTS pics and did last year more than media.

For IG activity:
Lambchops has been liking pics all week and as of an hr ago still liking pics
Rob has been liking pics all week and 40 minutes ago liked a couple of pics of girls

Thanks for that info - I meant to say in my original post that I only have IG on laptop so can't see likes etc, only pics, so if others could check that kind of activity that would be awesome. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat 10 Nov 2018, 6:58 pm

@Bobette nw  bestbud! I am not sure if it is misleading though and someone else could be doing it? 

I hope we get some paparazzi pics or cast spoiled because if they are one of the contestants who have IG activity then we can safely say IG is allowed or being used somehow. If not then we can rule it out. 

I am struggling to come up with enough men for the original cast so I hope something gets out soon  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat 10 Nov 2018, 7:05 pm

Yes - come on paparazzos, do your thing please!  

Lambchops may not be on then, but he does seem to hold a special place in TPTB's heart since he was one of the three guys promoted before show and also after on Twitter (just a video about him doing animal impressions but it's something I didn't notice them doing for other contestants).  

The other thing making me think he'd be good value for them is that on BiP there's so much sitting around chatting and Dan's a bit of a blabbermouth (was shown a lot in the extras videos) so having him there would avoid any "dead air" if you know what I mean.  I'd say the same for Jules actually.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat 10 Nov 2018, 7:32 pm

Could the first arrivals have arrived in the last day or so for filming of Ep 2? It may account for some SM inactivity in the past days rather than the whole week? 

IA Lambchops Dan definitely was promoted so it would be a waste for Lambchops not to be on. Same for Jules they highlighted him a lot from the tweets you posted. Both excellent value Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 4256136633 

TBH the ones I want to see most are Lambchops Dan and Jules so I will be very disappointed if neither one is on BIP  sad 

Even Daniel "Silent Daniel" I'd think would be on but I read an interview where he said he didn't want to go on BIP and would rather be the bachelor laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 65 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 42 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem