SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:21 am

Yes, MANY of Ali's men please.  Put them all on the plane and ship 'em over.  I don't even care if they're d*cks at this point, I just want FRESH MEAT!  

Casting the mean girls bothers me much less than re-casting K & J or J & M.  The retreads are not interesting enough to keep bringing back again and again IMO.  I simply don't care enough about them.  

I think there should be a two strikes you're out rule - You get one shot on the main show, then maybe BiP, but if you still can't rack up, back to auditioning for extras parts at the Summer Bay diner you go.  

It still boggles my brain that Ali went from stage 5 clinger to failed BiP relationship and then to Lead - that is one very warped evolution sequence.

ETA: OK I just saw you added this:

LeapofFaith wrote:

oh and Lily and Courtney!!!!!

So now I'm going to completely contradict my two strikes you're out rule and say YES YES YES - give me more Lily!  Or Court.  But not both at once (too awkward laugh out loud)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:13 pm

Ewww, what a crappy cast! I knew we couldn't be lucky enough to not have any of the mean girls, but not the whole tripod? I just hope they don't put them all in at once, and I hope they stitch them up badly in the edit.
Can not see the point of having Jarrod and Keira at all, they have already had a shot, the way only reason they seemed popular is that they seemed to have a nice normal relationship until they broke up.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:44 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Ewww, what a crappy cast! I knew we couldn't be lucky enough to not have any of the mean girls, but not the whole tripod? I just hope they don't put them all in at once, and I hope they stitch them up badly in the edit.
Can not see the point of having Jarrod and Keira at all, they have already had a shot, the way only reason they seemed popular is that they seemed to have a nice normal relationship until they broke up.

Hey you just gave me a great idea:

1. Cast the absolute worst people from past seasons (the most annoying clingers, the nutcases, the bitchy girls, the Disney Princesses, the mermaids, the guys who dressed up in stupid costumes, the arrogant ones, the ones who got kicked of for getting too drunk....) and stick them all on an island.  Not even a nice island but like a Survivor style island with only beans and rice.  No bathroom facilities.  Maybe add some wild animals.

2. Film it.  

3. Profit.   Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:57 am

Yes @Bobette you have it! Name it "Who Can Survive Love Island Bachelor Cast Offs" and you've got a Logie right there! Call Channel 10 stat, and lets make this happen laugh out loud

I know I would gladly watch it, but I am a little bit evil :uptonogood
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:43 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Yes @Bobette you have it! Name it "Who Can Survive Love Island Bachelor Cast Offs" and you've got a Logie right there! Call Channel 10 stat, and lets make this happen laugh out loud

I know I would gladly watch it, but I am a little bit evil :uptonogood

You think you're evil - I'm sitting here trying to work but my mind keeps wandering to what kind of survivor/bachelor crossover challenges we could inflict upon them:

- They're allowed access to their phones but the wifi coverage does not exceed dialup speed.

- They can take as many selfies as they want but only the worst ones will be posted, unedited.

- The island must be in the tropics, during wet season and there is only ONE hair straightener.

- All articles of clothing are leftovers from Sam Johnston's wardrobe on The Secret Life of Us season 1.

- The only webpage they can access is Daily Mail, and they can't deny any rumours or arrange "candid" photo ops.

- No shilling or product placement allowed for any brands other than Ugg boots, Kathmandu ski jackets or thermal underwear.

- No calling yourself an "influencer" unless you can explain/justify the concept to a panel of people in their mid 40s.

- In fact no calling yourself an influencer period.  Cast bios will reflect what you actually do, no matter how shameful.

- Endurance challenge: See who can last the longest without talking about their goddam feelings or casting shade at an ex.

- All engagements are FINAL - no backing out 3 weeks later when you realise you can't stand each other.

Go ahead Channel 10, I'm gifting you this idea.  My only request is that you don't tell the contestants it's not Bachelor in Paradise until they're actually on the island.  laugh out loud

Oh and for a name how's this: ISLE OF REJECTS.  Catchy, no?  cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:12 pm

They could honestly fill this season with Nicks girls, and I'd be quite happy, any girls from previous seasons are going to have to be pretty outstanding to get on IMO. If Nick and his F1 have split I'm sure she will be on as well. And who will be next Bette? Whoever from the top 3 doesn't end up on BIP? Or maybe the next Bette will always come from BIP now? So many questions!  
Hopefully Ali's men are a whole lot of cracking sorts as well!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:14 am

https://www.cosmopolitan.com.au/bachelor/bachelor-australia-2018-shannon-baff-bachelor-in-paradise-28176

Shannon wants a piece of Apollo on BIP laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:26 am

GRRROOOOAAAANNN.  Another retread.  BO-RING.

Despite stints on both The Bachelorette and Bachelor in Paradise, Luke McLeod has hasn't been able to find The One.

But despite being unlucky in love when it comes to reality shows, the 33-year-old has heavily hinted that a return to Paradise isn't out of the question.

Source

This on the other hand I approve of.  Apollo had a rough trot the first time; he deserves another shot and Shannon's a peach, IMO.

LeapofFaith wrote:https://www.cosmopolitan.com.au/bachelor/bachelor-australia-2018-shannon-baff-bachelor-in-paradise-28176

Shannon wants a piece of Apollo on BIP laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:34 am

LeapofFaith wrote:https://www.cosmopolitan.com.au/bachelor/bachelor-australia-2018-shannon-baff-bachelor-in-paradise-28176

Shannon wants a piece of Apollo on BIP

I wonder if she signed up for Apollo? I remember Apollo and Cam were the two names being talked about in media for the bach gig. Won't surprise me if so and why she says she has interest in him. Apollo has done very well for himself since he was on Bette Aussie last year. He seems like a nice guy too. Not sure if they will have something but good on her for going for it Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633

This cracked me up laugh out loud Nothing like getting out of bachie prison where stockholm syndrome sets in with only one man to fight for like he's the only man who exists and then getting off the show and realizing there's plenty of fish in the sea :yes:  

Shannon summing up how happiness post-bachelor experience is just being able to have options laugh out loud 

Now you've had a break from filming The Bachelor, would you be tempted to go on Bachelor in Paradise?

Yeah, most certainly! Put me on an island with more than one bloke and I'll be happy!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:19 am

NOOOOOO!!!  cantstopl Look at Luke sliding on in like a slippery snake... Back OFF please - I want to see Shapollo!

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4JNo2vz

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:06 am

James headed for paradise?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6217493/Has-Bachelorettes-James-Trethewie-broken-girlfriend-Alice-Summers.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:41 am

@Bobette ugh no thanks to Luke. 

I was wondering about James and thought he'd be on BIP. He's been stalking Nick's contestants and liking and following them on IG. I can definitely see him on. I don't really want to watch him or Luke. 

Can I just get Cam please (like a whole season of just Cam) Is that too much to ask for TPTB? *sigh* Cam's too good for these shows but he's always going to be the one I want to see more of. 

Hopefully lots of guys from Ali's season will be on. Need some fresh faces on BIP and not the same as the first season. 

Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem