SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette November 15th 2018, 11:44 pm

fangirlsamuri wrote:Omg I just checked Diimex and they’ve uploaded more pictures from set and Connor Obrochta from Becca’s season is there as well! Can someone bring it over I can’t

Thanks @fangirlsamuri I'll do it now...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette November 15th 2018, 11:55 pm

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 JgYAmQV

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 I9hDkwh

Cass having fun, yay

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 BnknAi3

Who dis?

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 7LSXUB0

I don't watch the US show - is this Connor, @fangirlsamuri?

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Y5dTNLg

Bonus pic of Bill playing ballsports

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 QVTRc7L

Source

ETA: @AllAboutLove did you watch Becca?  Can you ID the guy above Bill?  

And the brunette - is she an international too?  I don't recognise her. question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser November 16th 2018, 12:15 am

Wow Connor ... he strikes me as the kind who'd be desperate enough to go on a season on the other side of the world tbh. Did not rate him on Becca's season nor from what I've seen of him afterwards either

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith November 16th 2018, 12:20 am

Yes that’s Connor @bobette and I think the brunette is Britt?!?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette November 16th 2018, 12:23 am

Thanks to all for the Connor confirmation. What's he like? Not good from the sounds of it, @handsanitiser?

@LeapofFaith I'm not sure on the brunette - could be Britt but the she looks "poutier", if that's even a word?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette November 16th 2018, 12:25 am

Source

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri November 16th 2018, 12:26 am

Bobette wrote:Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 JgYAmQV

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 I9hDkwh

Cass having fun, yay

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 BnknAi3

Who dis?

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 7LSXUB0

I don't watch the US show - is this Connor, @fangirlsamuri?

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Y5dTNLg

Bonus pic of Bill playing ballsports

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 QVTRc7L

Source

ETA: @AllAboutLove did you watch Becca?  Can you ID the guy above Bill?  

And the brunette - is she an international too?  I don't recognise her. question

Thanks for bringing it over! Yep that’s him, I didn’t watch much of Becca’s season but I didn’t like him at all, he was very off and seemed fake :/

Also that brunette is definitely Rachel IMO

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove November 16th 2018, 12:27 am

@fangirlsamuri @Bobette nice find and thank you for and bringing pics over thumbsup Were these pics together of the contestants and same day as Bill? I didn't watch Becca's season so not very familiar with those contestants but definitely think it is Connor as fangirlsamuri said 

The dark brunette I think is Rachel (from Richie's season). The lighting of the pics is just more diluted a bit and likely her IG pics more tinted hue (can sleuth her IG to check for sunglasses etc) https://www.instagram.com/rachael_gouvignon/?hl=en
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 44824875_2302567566437838_7603320553762534673_n

@fangirlsamuri spot on match Connor J. Obrochta   yes
His IG https://www.instagram.com/iam_cjo/

Wearing his white hat 
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 36906383_247059289455684_7687497680334880768_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette November 16th 2018, 12:28 am

Thanks @fangirlsamuri.  Seems like a bit of a douche then - he'll fit right in!  laugh out loud

I think Rachael was one of the first out?  IDK - doesn't look like either Britt or Rachael to me!

For those who watch the US shows, could she be from the most recent Bach US?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette November 16th 2018, 12:31 am

@AllAboutLove, they were spaced out on the Diimex website with pics of Dasha at the airport after the Bill/Nathan pics, then the new ones, then pics of Flo at the airport.  Diimex usually chronological so two different days IMO.  Interesting that they were hidden...

ETA: I still don't see that woman as Rachael or Britt. She looks like someone wearing a wig on the run from the law IMO cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove November 16th 2018, 1:32 am

@Bobette yeah Diimex is tricky though since they don't timestamp their pics. Some could be hidden and then made public and part of the same batch (usually if they are the same day the batch of pics will say "view set ( number of pics in set)" so that's one way to try identify if it is the same day

I think it is Rachel. She dyed her hair quite dark before going on and the pout looks like hers too. laugh out loud it does look a bit like a wig but she may have a hairpiece on top of her own hair making it look that way.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri November 16th 2018, 2:02 am

I agree @AllAboutLove that looks exactly like Rachel to me, the head shape looks like the same to me!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem