SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 65 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 50 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:49 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I had wondered why Rob wouldn't be on BIP and this may be why!
Looks like Rob and Emily may be dating! If so I know who set them up Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 4256136633
I like it! I think they could make a great couple  yes

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 44879730_1106095872908979_1728564731174797972_n
https://www.instagram.com/rob_colangelo/ IG stories

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 45592905_2206069489642984_1169451479045580806_n

https://www.instagram.com/emilydibden/ IG stories

I also heartily approve this couple.  Disappointed they didn't go to Paradise so we could all spy on them getting together, but I'll let it slide.  

And just look at HOW WELL Rob has matched his outfit to Emily's.  He even has what appears to be a pin/brooch in the same metal as her belt.

Classic Rob.   Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:25 pm

On Emily's IG, she, Rob and Charlie are on a plane saying Fiji here we come.  Could just be a decoy or sarcastic comment, or not question

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:28 pm

Agent99 wrote:On Emily's IG, she, Rob and Charlie are on a plane saying Fiji here we come.  Could just be a decoy or sarcastic comment, or not question

I think they're actually going to the Gold Coast for that "Paradise Rejects" thing Belinda the Love Coach organised (see @Sundy's screencap upthread - Rob is named as an attendee). Lambchops is also headed there today according to his IG story.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:30 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:On Emily's IG, she, Rob and Charlie are on a plane saying Fiji here we come.  Could just be a decoy or sarcastic comment, or not question

I think they're actually going to the Gold Coast for that "Paradise Rejects" thing Belinda the Love Coach organised (see @Sundy's screencap upthread - Rob is named as an attendee).  Lambchops is also headed there today according to his IG story.

Ah right, I'm a bit behind on everything. Did we work out why Todd was in Fiji?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:32 pm

@Agent99 - it was a few pages back so bumping it up to here yes

Sundy wrote:Count these guys out
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Cfdccc10

Taite said Ch 10 offered he and Todd a free holiday to Fiji for some "downtime".  Uh huh.  A trip away with the guy who's dating the girl you wanted to propose to would be so appealing.  NOT.  IMO they were there under contract to build hype for the finale.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:39 pm

Yep, I heard Taite's explanation but want to know what the "real" reason Todd was there beforehand laugh out loud I'm sure it will come out eventually.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:49 pm

Agent99 wrote:Yep, I heard Taite's explanation but want to know what the "real" reason Todd was there beforehand laugh out loud  I'm sure it will come out eventually.

Yeah I heard Taite said Todd was there first and he "doesn't know why" but I don't believe it. Suspect  As IF Taite wouldn't have asked why he was there.  

IMO they were only there to make it look like they were on BiP and Taite's "explanation" was publicist B.S. because TPTB don't want to admit their lame stunt.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:50 pm

omg my crush on Richie has just rushed to me all over again <3 (thanks AllAboutLove for posting them bTS pics, you're literally my teammate for life with #TeamRichie back from S1 of Bachelorette haha oh the good times!), but on a serious note, who do we see Richie potentially forming a connection with from the girls on BIP and why? Because I'm only interested in everything and anything Richie HAHA. I need to see my boy fall in love
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:32 pm

HodanG wrote:omg my crush on Richie has just rushed to me all over again <3 (thanks AllAboutLove for posting them bTS pics, you're literally my teammate for life with #TeamRichie back from S1 of Bachelorette haha oh the good times!), but on a serious note, who do we see Richie potentially forming a connection with from the girls on BIP and why? Because I'm only interested in everything and anything Richie HAHA. I need to see my boy fall in love

I could see something forming with Brooke (WA connection) but it's been pointed out to me he has a thing for blondes. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:48 pm

i wonder if alex is still there??

maybe richie and cass? or shannon?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:53 pm

More pics which were once hidden are being revealed on Diimex (they now have shots of Nathan arriving which I didn't see before).  

Assuming the pics are in chronological order the cast arrived/were pictured in this order:

Alex
Alisha
Cass
Shannon
Cat
Vanessa
Rachael
Jules
Nathan
Brooke
Richie
Davey
Bill
Flo

Will keep updating as more pics are released.  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:06 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:i wonder if alex is still there??

maybe richie and cass? or shannon?

I'm wondering the same thing and really hoping for pics of her back home.  She'll cramp his style otherwise IMO.  From the Diimex order, Alex was there from the start so prior to Richie arriving.  "Camera two, we're going to need a CLOSE ZOOM on Alex's face" laugh out loud

Richie and Cass could work.  I already shipped Shannon with Jules so can't visualise either with anyone else now but she's a sweetheart IMO so that could work too.  I wish the paps would release some group/couple pics rather than just boys playing footy hmmm
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 65 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 50 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem