SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 65 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 53 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:31 am

Agreed @Bobette. She looked better before
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:03 am

Being an Insta influencer is hungry work sad

She did look better before though. That's another one of Richies cast offs, his pickings are going to be a bit limited, would be a bit weird to hook up with someone you already dumped for Alex laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:36 am

Are tptb having fun with richie?? next will be nikki and olena laugh out loud (just kidding i know they have BFs)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:53 am

Looks like Paddy's out.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:15 pm

Bobette wrote:Looks like Paddy's out.
m
Yup absolutely. His instastories over the weekend were disturbing and reinforced my dislike for him
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:31 am

Bobette wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:Omg I just checked Diimex and they’ve uploaded more pictures from set and Connor Obrochta from Becca’s season is there as well! Can someone bring it over I can’t

DM is now running an "exclusive" about Connor being on in Paradise (3 days behind the forum as usual).  

Their article doesn't include any photos of him on set which suggests to me they had no idea who he was when looking at the pap pics and therefore didn't bother to buy any.  Just as well they have you to fill in the blanks for them hey @fangirlsamuri Rolling Eyes

Hahaha, you're welcome dailyfail, anytime!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:29 am

Has it been confirmed that Jimmy is on BIP? Because he has been on IG regularly.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:42 am

Agent99 wrote:Has it been confirmed that Jimmy is on BIP? Because he has been on IG regularly.

Nope. No pictures at least. He was hanging with Nathan pre-show and Sportsbet have him on their list of contestants but they also had Cam so they're a bit all over the place with their "predictions". We really need some decent paparazzi pics!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:19 am

James just posted someone else's picture of Manly tagged "home" so maybe he is out? The source I heard from that he was on it was very definite that he was there at the beginning.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:27 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:James just posted someone else's picture of Manly tagged "home" so maybe he is out? The source I heard from that he was on it was very definite that he was there at the beginning.

Nice spotting @Dirty Street Pie, potentially out then.  Unless they're allowed to post while over there and he's feeling homesick?  Or someone is posting on his behalf?  I'm wondering who else could be left still in a couple - Cass and Nathan? Shannon and...?

ETA:  Will be interesting to see if Jimmy responds to questions in the comments esp Matty asking if it's Resolute Beach.  Looking back through his other pics he usually replies (of course he does - so lovely!) so if he doesn't then it could be a red herring IMO.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 XPXxqYM

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:40 pm

So out of the girls we know who are over there , how many are not from Ritchie’s season are left? Is it just Shannon? Cause maybe it’s her and Ritchie?
We still have Rachel, Alex and now Kiki unaccounted for. Do we know about vanessa sunshine?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:30 pm

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:James just posted someone else's picture of Manly tagged "home" so maybe he is out? The source I heard from that he was on it was very definite that he was there at the beginning.

Nice spotting @Dirty Street Pie, potentially out then.  Unless they're allowed to post while over there and he's feeling homesick?  Or someone is posting on his behalf?  I'm wondering who else could be left still in a couple - Cass and Nathan? Shannon and...?

ETA:  Will be interesting to see if Jimmy responds to questions in the comments esp Matty asking if it's Resolute Beach.  Looking back through his other pics he usually replies (of course he does - so lovely!) so if he doesn't then it could be a red herring IMO.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 XPXxqYM

Source

Ahh interesting, he is not replying to anyone scratch  Jimmy is really the only one I'm interested in watching thus far, so I hope he is on for the long run.

I originally thought Nathan and Cass would be a good couple, but then read he has dated her best friend and they have been in a friendship group for years.  If they do become a couple, I will be suspicious.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 65 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 53 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem