SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 5 - June 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 5 - June 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 5 - June 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:32 am

I must be in the minority, but I did not find Jordan the least bit amusing.  Instead I found him to be insufferable.  IMO he appeared to be over compensating for something by being such a braggart.  And I do believe that he did a lot of bragging in front of the other guys, which was not well received by them.  They seemed way too happy when his suitcase was picked up after the 2-on-1 date. I know that I was glad Becca sent him home.

And I doubt that he is highly sought out as a model either.  Modeling is a very competitive profession.  But I do expect to see him and David duking it out again on BIP this season.  That is inevitable.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 5 - June 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 5 - June 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:03 pm

I think there’s a lot more of the real Jordan on the cutting room floor and the producers were messing with him by asking all kinda of dumb modelling questions to get it for footage. He’s extremely funny ..l so I have a feeling a lot of that stuff was him making fun of what he has to do during the course of the photo shoot. Is he vain ..
Absolutely... but I think we got a small glimpse of the real him last night when he had that chat with Becca and he talked about his rough life. And Becca herself talks about how much he makes her laugh ... which led to the gag underwear ... so I think a lot of what we see is a put on by him trying to get the camera crew to laugh ... unbeknownst to him that he was going to be made fun of for the most part.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:07 pm

Longhornfan wrote:I must be in the minority, but I did not find Jordan the least bit amusing.  Instead I found him to be insufferable.  IMO he appeared to be over compensating for something by being such a braggart.  And I do believe that he did a lot of bragging in front of the other guys, which was not well received by them.  They seemed way too happy when his suitcase was picked up after the 2-on-1 date.  I know that I was glad Becca sent him home.

And I doubt that he is highly sought out as a model either.  Modeling is a very competitive profession.  But I do expect to see him and David duking it out again on BIP this season.  That is inevitable.

No, you are not alone. I was amused by him, but can see how others might find him tiresome. it's clear that was the dominant sentiment in the house.

As far as being a model, I don't see any reason why he might not have a good career at it. He looks good, puts work into it, and knows how to pose. Commercial modeling is perfectly respectable, it's what most models do. I met some working male models in NYC who were not as good-looking as Jordan. You wouldn't pick them out of a crowd. I don't think it's as difficult for guys to get into the field as it is for women.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:07 pm

I'm not a fan of Jordan either, find him arrogant and obnoxious and just hope it's all an act for more screen time. Glad he's gone, his routine was getting tiresome IMO.
If Jason really has a nice voice, I'm very surprised they didn't show him singing because the rest were pretty tone deaf, and contrasting the difference would be common sense good reality TV 101. I'm skeptical.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:18 pm

northernviewer wrote:I think there’s a lot more of the real Jordan on the cutting room floor and the producers were messing with him by asking all kinda of dumb modelling questions to get it for footage.   He’s extremely funny ..l so I have a feeling a lot of that stuff was him making fun of what he has to do during the course of the photo shoot.  Is he vain ..
Absolutely... but I think we got a small glimpse of the real him last night when he had that chat with Becca and he talked about his rough life.   And Becca herself talks about how much he makes her laugh ... which led to the gag underwear ... so I think a lot of what we see is a put on by him trying to get the camera crew to laugh ... unbeknownst to him that he was going to be made fun of for the most part.

I think there's more to Jordan as well. He likes to kayak and run, and can apparently clock a pretty quick mile. He has a dog as well.

Chris Harrison seems to like him, but did state that Jordan does talk a lot about modeling. Well, I talk a lot about my job as well, so I'm not going to hold that against him. Evidently no one asked him where he likes to kayak, or about his smoking fast 4.24 mile, or about his dog.

https://hollywoodlife.com/2018/06/11/who-is-jordan-kimball-the-bachelorette-season-14-contestant/
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:43 pm

Rachel's recap: https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/rachel-lindsay-colton-isnt-passionate-about-becca/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 5 - June 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Rolly
limoncello
gurlbrit
ironcat
sosleepy