SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 74 1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:17 pm

Discuss episodes, post live here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:22 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:We have an air date people! Just saw an ad on TV. Not starting till August 15 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2292733854

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Cass gets the first individual promo! They are being very upfront about her knowing him beforehand.

YESSS I just saw the ad!  

OMG poor Cassandra.  She looks genuinely shocked (as does he).  IMO the producers knew exactly what they were doing when they cast her.  Gotta get that DRA-MA.  The rest of the girls will not be happy.

She seems sweet from the promo - I have a feeling she's going to get dragged along with the girls hating her and a producer in her ear telling her she's the one only to be brutally dumped at F4.  Yikes.

Source

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4555p756-bachelor-australia-season-6-nick-cummins-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:51 am

Is anyone going to be posting live this year? I’ve moved interstate and am half an hour behind now Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2292733854
Will still post, but will be a bit behind laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:57 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Is anyone going to be posting live this year? I’ve moved interstate and am half an hour behind now Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2292733854
Will still post, but will be a bit behind laugh out loud

I'm half an hour behind too but happy to splice in the Tweets if any of our Eastern viewers are able to live blog?  I don't usually watch until the kids are in bed or the following morning.  Works well though because having the spoilers means I know what to look out for!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:36 am

I can never watch live properly as it’s always on when I put my bubs to bed....so I’ll be delayed as well... where has allaboutlove been!!??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:55 am

So has the first episode aired?

Do we have video/links for the show?

I really am curious about Nick. I've seen some interviews with him and he seems like a really good guy...and I love that he learned Norwegian for his former girlfriend.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:00 am

Sprite wrote:So has the first episode aired?

Do we have video/links for the show?

I really am curious about Nick. I've seen some interviews with him and he seems like a really good guy...and I love that he learned Norwegian for his former girlfriend.

Still 5 hours to go before the premiere @Sprite.  AU viewers can watch via Tenplay but I think that's blocked for overseas members.  If I find any region free links I'll post them and tag you.

Yes I think Nick will be a breath of fresh air for the franchise.  The more I see of him the more I realise he has a lot of hidden depth and intelligence, even though he likes to play class clown.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:40 am

do we know if we have intruders this season?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:11 am

LeapofFaith wrote:do we know if we have intruders this season?

Yep!  Three brunettes, they arrive in a convertible car :yes: None of them stay very long.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:18 am

Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:do we know if we have intruders this season?

Yep!  Three brunettes, they arrive in a convertible car :yes:  None of them stay very long.

ahhh thanks! yes i thought so but couldn't be bothered going back to check the posts laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:42 am

Anyone posting?  

Shannon first out. Sparkly music
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:44 am

Brooke second out
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 74 1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret