SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 74 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 51 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:57 am

Finally Episode 6...

Rhiannon...Who? Wasted romantic date. He sees her as a mate....kiss of death. She was nervous, talking gibberish and had a very awkward sort of kiss. I bet he was regretting giving that rose.

As for the group date, Romy doesn't think she plays dirty? Someone has no self awareness. This time she is throwing Vanessa Sunshine under the bus....VS who by the way rocked the date. First up with her tent and riding like a speed demon. Sure she came in her heels, but she kicked those off fast enough and was walking around barefoot. Who knew? This would be the type of woman I would love as the lead. All glam when she wants, but then able to kick back and not afraid to rough it. Not to mention sassy and having a take no prisoners approach. Forget the bloody broken hearted runner ups, give me Vanessa, Vanessa Sunshine!!!

Then there was Nick and Cass. He thinks things are heading in the right direction? Oh, Nick. You are usually pretty honest. They could not be more awkward together.

Unfortunately we saw no time between Britt and Nick...or the third witch whose name I forget and I'm fine with that one. Basically another wasted episode with Romy vs. Vanessa vs. Cass. Just accusations flying back and forth and nothing resolved because that is how producers want it. I am enjoying Nick, not so much the wicked witches. I am so over them and can't wait till they are gone.

Bye Vanessa, Vanessa Sunshine. I didn't like you starting out, but you grew on me and that is rare. You and your resting bitch face will be missed...by me at least!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:17 am

Don’t you think Sophie got the best fun dates? Britt in comparison look very boring. I know adrenaline are not great for conversation and generally favor F2 but... I wonder if Britt will have the super expensive yacht or the nature animals finale date?

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:13 am

I don’t remember Elise getting any exciting 1-1 dates. Swimming and Sitting on an island beach plus hockey and lemonade whilst Laura went in a helicopter to meet the elephants, and paragliding. Elisa did get a night time spa but that was IMO v bland. And Nikki’s 1-1 dates imo were Also v dull.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:09 am

Loulou wrote:I don’t remember Elise getting any exciting 1-1 dates. Swimming and Sitting on an island beach plus  hockey and lemonade whilst Laura went in a helicopter to meet the elephants, and paragliding. Elisa did get a night time spa but that was IMO v bland. And  Nikki’s 1-1 dates imo were Also v dull.  

Yes you are correct. I am confused with US and Canada bachelor shows :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:33 am

Wow spoiler for tonight's episode!! I knew it was Tenille! but bloody ROMY! hopefully Nick gets rid of her tonight Smiley

https://www.cosmopolitan.com.au/bachelor/tenille-bachelor-australia-2018-runaway-28022

During the cocktail party — no doubt after a fair few bevvies — the drama ramped up, and this will be shocking to absolutely no one: It involved Romy.

The actress (who has a slew of famous ex-boyfriends) started grilling Tenille about her kiss with The Honey Badger, suggesting that Tenille had described it as "disgusting". Tenille then responded with:

“I did NOT say that. Stop putting words in my mouth! Romy, literally stop. I’ve told you already, I don’t want to tell you again. I have never said that.”

Ironically, Romy was wearing an angel-winged dress for this whole palava.

Tenille then stormed off and away from the conversation to have a chat with Shannon, before Romy flapped over again calling Tenille "aggressive" and whatnot. This caused Tenille to do what no contestant has done before: Leave the Bachelor mansion sans shoes and sans chill.

She unzipped her dress, took off her heels and yanked her mic out before storming off and up the driveway. Producers obviously ran after her, asked her to stop running and come back. "Talk to me, what's going on, it's really dark out here," producers ask before Tenille screamed, "I can't handle this! I CAN SEE THE F--KING CAMERA!"

ETA article say Rhiannon and Ashlea leave
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:01 am

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:10 am

Source

Nick actually has impressive hip rotation. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:24 am

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:49 am

Surprised to say, I think Shannon's my favourite this season.

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:58 am

THEIR FACES!  cantstopl Didn't get a copy of this week's script eh girls? Hugesmile

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:41 am

Another reasonably boring episode, didn’t see a big connection with Tenneille, and she was silly to make a big deal about not wanting to kiss on the date beforehand, but I did have a good laugh when it morphed into an episode of Unreal, Tenneille’s producer really did remind me of Rachel laugh out loud
How drunk was Romy at the cocktail party? She looked smashed, still, maybe she’s just a really good actress? Still think she is vile, I suspect from the preview that she gets the boot at the cocktail party pre rose ceremony as they show Nick kicking someone out when they’re all wearing togas. Fingers crossed, I’m tired of her schtick.
A quiet episode for all of our contenders, it was all about the intruders and the meltdown, it was refreshing to not see Cass getting hung out to dry again.
Tomorrow’s preview shows people being unhappy about the single date, I suspect it will be an intruder getting a date before all the originals have had one, or the other option is Britt, Sophie or Brooke getting a second single date, but IMO it is more likely to be the former.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 74 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 51 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret