SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 74 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 51 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:51 am

Sorry I missed the live posting. It was all drama tonight and Romy and Cat are next level b’s. They have no consideration for the well-being of others. It’s actually disturbing to watch and quite unpleasant. New Brittney is absolutely NOT a contender, she is getting a spacey edit. I suspect that Romy goes tomorrow as Nick pulls Tenille away at the cocktail party and she spills the beans. I can’t wait to watch it.

Oh and for the record tonight both Sportsbet and Ladbrokes had paid advertising spots in the ad breaks
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:53 am

Unreal alright laugh out loud loved it!! I just saw another ad for tomorrow nights episode and looks like 4 girls go home!! Bye bye Romy Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 4256136633Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 3552228123
The shirt nick rocks up in to take a girl on a date looks the same as the one where he is with I believe Brooke when she says are you blushing... 

My question is where is Sophie? She has only been shown commentating in itms she’s not on group dates or shown at cocktail parties with nick?! How am I meant to believe she is in the f2??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:08 am

Brooke to get the single date tomorrow night. Or will it be part of a group date?

Source TenplayBachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Bde9b810
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:13 am

Source Foxtel guide

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Dbc93910
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:15 am

Would be nice if he kick both Romy and Cat out of the house

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:37 am

Sundy wrote:Brooke to get the single date tomorrow night. Or will it be part of a group date?

Source TenplayBachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Bde9b810
Yeah maybe Brooke wins sqt on the group date and Britt still has the single date .... of the group date is a lie detector test it makes sense the scap of Brooke and nick looking at each other blushing-jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:43 am

According to the filming schedule, Britt's zoo date is coming up shortly but not until after the swimming pool/inflatable ball date, so if next ep features a lie detector group date, Brooke may get the single that episode.  Probably depends whether TPTB count her Bach Pad visit as a single date or not.  Makes sense to me though in light of her IMO next Lead potential - get more publicity now before things start to heat up towards the pointy end of the season.

ETA:  

April 13 - Space hopper group date with intruders reported Here
April 17 - Group date with skimpy coloured bikinis reported Here. Eight girls pictured
April 20 - Second date with BRITT (zoo date) reported Here
April 26- Group date at racing car track (Sophie et al)
May 01- Single Date with Cassandra with school bus pick up to Wet N Wild
May 4- Group date (Segway date with F7: Cass, Dasha, Emily, Brooke, Sophie, First Date Girl, Britt)
May 11 - HTD with Brooke in WA.
May 17- HTD with Britt in Port Macquarie- Camel date
May 20- F4 RC (posted by DM on May 21). F4: Britt, Brooke, Cass and Sophie. Brooke pictured holding a rose, suggesting she stays to F3. reported Here
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:53 am

Thanks for that bobette!!! So are you thinking episode 8 single date isn’t Britt??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:05 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Thanks for that bobette!!! So are you thinking episode 8 single date isn’t Britt??

I haven't watched tonight's ep yet - is that screencap upthread from the ep 8 preview?  Does it look like Brooke gets it?  Because I'm wondering if tomorrow could be Emily's ballet date.  The Foxtel guide reads:

"The Bachelorettes compete for some alone time with Nick on a group date, and a single date announcement leaves one particular Bachelorette reeling."  Reeling could = spinning/dancing IMO

"Compete for some alone time" above refers to the inflatable balls date IMO, leaving ep 9 for Britt's second single at the zoo and the lie detector group date.  That all fits with the filming schedule, yeah?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:12 am

laugh out loud oh right the lie detector test is next Wednesday not tomorrow  dizzy

ETA yes that scap is for tomorrow nights nick And imo It’s with Brooke
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:24 am

It all comes down to the comment on the episode guide. They must not be treating the Bachpad date as a single date
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:57 pm

in my opinion it is Brooke...  IA with you @LeapOffaith
I posted this in the SC thread and bringing this over

same shirt

as I suspected, Brooke got a 60s car single date and it was not a group date IMO

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 1410

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 421010

recorded TV - my SC

and this is the 60s single date with Brooke...

the car he arrives is a 60s car, brooke dress is the same, his shirt is the same....

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 1610
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 1710
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 1810
source

Last edited by HEA on Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:49 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 74 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 51 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret