SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 74 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:39 pm

spangler wrote:
Bobette wrote:I completely disagree. Hugesmile

IMO it was never going to be Brooke.  She was cast to play a role, IMO.  The scenario you describe, where Brooke was the one he wanted but couldn't have, is IMO exactly what the producers want the audience to think.  I'm not falling for it.

Everything about Brooke's body language tells me she's not into him, and he knows it, IMO.  I think her exit was always scripted to happen at F3.   If he's single post-show people may assume it's because he wanted Brooke, but IMO that's just his "out".

Yep I agree wholeheartedly with this. It was clever editing by the producers, but if you read between the lines, they have a similar relationship to cass and nick - brother and sister IMO.
The only one who Nick appears nervous with is Britt. It's pretty obvious she's his one from the start. He acts differently on dates around her like he's trying hard to impress whereas with the others he's confident, casual and doesn't care as much.
ITA, to me, the vibe between Nick and Brooke has always been a bit brother/sisterish. Same as Cass, as you said, although he is more respectful of Brooke IMO, he just takes Cass for granted. 

But that’s the beauty of the show, and this site, we all see the same things, but interpret them differently.  :gotcha:
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:29 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
HEA wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Maybe Brooke doesn't actually walk out but he lets her go as F3 and when saying goodbye she says that line about what was the point of her being here?? jmo

it is a feminine voice Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 2498057887
so unless someone walked on his castagnettes... rofl

(castanets)

laugh out loud i mean Brooke says "what was the point of me being here?" when nick says goodbye and lets her go at F3 RC...instead of the rumor that she walks out, i actually think nick lets her go - jmo

yes I thought about this scenario too but he was very upset and could not even look at her in the eyes. So I feel like she did announce she wanted out and he was shocked.

TBH if she did she wanted out, I give her so much respect for that. I am not sure I remember any F3 saying she did not want to go all the way. Guys yes, I remember but women?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:03 am

stoneleigh wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
HEA wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Maybe Brooke doesn't actually walk out but he lets her go as F3 and when saying goodbye she says that line about what was the point of her being here?? jmo

it is a feminine voice Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 2498057887
so unless someone walked on his castagnettes... rofl

(castanets)

laugh out loud i mean Brooke says "what was the point of me being here?" when nick says goodbye and lets her go at F3 RC...instead of the rumor that she walks out, i actually think nick lets her go - jmo

I agree. I think if she walks out we would already be seeing the build up to it. Smiley

I have 1 answer for that: DRAMA!!!

We know that prods were not against promoting bullying and even encouraged it. It seems that it is already forgotten how the 3 grudges acted. So IMO, they wanted to create a love story because they had none with Brit to show outside the SD with her. Nick spent a lot of time with Brooke, there is no denying this. So much so that the girls were very jealous about it. So prods had the right material to edit a storyline. Easy to manipulate. Prods know now after 6 season with Bach that public wants a love story. But if Nick broke up with his F1, then they had to think of a strategie. One of them would be to create a lovely love story with brooke so every non spoiled people would think that she is F1.

the more drama, the more audience, the more rating. Even though they were accuse to be compliant about the bullying, I am sure prods drank champagne when the poop hit the fan on twitter. Everyone was upset, yet everyone watched the show to complain about it.

She is the first aboriginal woman and she goes very far. She is loved. Her Instagram as of today has 108K followers with only 161 posts (versus 39.7K Brit with 624 posts). She hardly post anything and followers keep following (in less than a week she gaine over 8K). Her last post is about rugby and 33,312 liked it... versus last post Brit is cracking a joke on her Instagram and 3147 liked it only. And I am pretty sure both did not start with much followers before the show like Dasha or even Cass.

Easy for the prods to know that, to see that and to exploit that. IMO

I still stick to Brooke was the favorite. I hardly saw Nick annoyed with anyone. They pushed the Tenielle/Nick drama but they only used more material for us to see to make it look it was a major deal. big difference. Once the 3 grudges gone, they had to fill in with something. Hours of taped material of a frustrated girl, with a couple of drinks et voila!

I am sure Brooke will leave with a long discussion with Nick but since her choice will be pure to quit the show when most think it is a BS fake show even though they love it, she will be like Vanessa Sunshine and become the new hero of the show.

If Nick liked Brit better, we would have a better love story by now and not a jealous F1 whom insecurities made her have a cat fight with Cass and say jealous things with her 2 other besties. Because so far, the onion meme and the good egg meme and the "I came here like everybody else, the buffet" daddy jokes will rich some people yes but not the majority (see numbers of followers on instagramm which reflect IMO the liking of the girls).

So no. I see zero chance that Nick rejected Brooke at F3. She was meant to be F1. I am sticking to this. Once gone, he played his Jordan NZ with a coin because he just did not care. His little Nick enjoyed the ride in New Caledonia but nothing more.

my opinion Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Thhidi10

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:26 am

New thread in case this one goes over the max 80 pages while the episode airs tonight. Thanks to all who post and especially our live posters. Looking forward to reading the posts  yes

Thread 2
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret