SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 6 - July 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 6 - July 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 6 - July 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:39 pm

Previous threads here

Epi 6 discussion here. Topic will open after West coast viewing.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 6 - July 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 6 - July 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:36 pm

The Bachelorette: Episode 1406 (7/2)

Richmond, Virginia, whose past is inextricably connected to America’s rich history, is the backdrop for a defining week in Becca’s journey. Jason and Becca’s date takes the couple on a trolley tour around town, but the day ends on a stunning emotional note. Seven men pay homage to Virginia, one of the cradles of democracy, as they take a history quiz and then participate in the “Beccalection 2018” debate. Leo and Becca take a spectacular aerial tour of the state and try their skill at shucking oysters. Australian country superstar Morgan Evans caps off the night with a special performance. One bachelor mounts a shocking late-night surprise which may decide his fate with Becca. Which men will be on the right side of history?

Charming and funny Jason accompanies Becca on a quaint trolley ride. Their first stop is at one of the most popular donut shops in the state to learn how to make the tasty treats. They end up having their own party! The next trolley stop is the Edgar Allan Poe Museum where the lively and irreverent pair celebrate the gothic “un-happy hour.” Becca surprises Jason at the local brewery, having a group of his friends meet them. Later at their intimate dinner, the normally lighthearted bachelor opens up and shares some painful family memories. But will this suitor’s revelations help or hurt his romantic cause?  

Seven men meet Becca at the Virginia State Capitol building with George Washington and Abraham Lincoln conducting a history 101 quiz to test their knowledge of the nation’s early years. They are further challenged to compete in a debate on the Capitol steps to try and sell themselves to Becca as a political candidate would do. Virginia Governor Ralph Northam is even in attendance. However, it dissolves into an ugly showdown between two bachelors in front of the startled crowd. At the after-party, the other men cringe, fearing their chance to get closer to Becca and get the group rose will disappear. However, one man is able to take her mind off the commotion and captures the rose.

Emotionally drained from the group date drama, Becca starts off the next day with Leo. A panoramic aerial tour of the state and Chesapeake Bay await. Back down on earth, they retrieve and shuck oysters and then head to a private dinner inside Richmond’s City Hall. They move on to a special concert by Australian country star Morgan Evans singing his hit “Kiss Somebody” – and the pair happily oblige.

The night isn’t over. One suitor decides to risk it all on one last-ditch effort to convince Becca that, despite recent events, he really is committed to her.

More surprises come the next night. Becca confidently knows which guys she will give roses. The final six men will travel to the Bahamas for some fun in the sun as the hometown dates loom.

Becca’s nine suitors are the following:
Blake, 28, a sales representative from Bailey, Colorado
Chris, 30, a sales trainer from Orlando, Florida
Colton, 26, a former professional football player from Denver, Colorado
Connor, 25, a fitness coach from St. Petersburg, Florida
Garrett, 29, a medical sales representative from Reno, Nevada
Jason, 29, a senior corporate banker from Buffalo, New York
Leo, 31, a stuntman from Studio City, California
Lincoln, 26, an account sales executive from Los Angeles, California
Wills, 29, a graphic designer from Los Angeles, California
https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1406/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19211

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 6 - July 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 6 - July 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:59 pm

Who is the showdown between for the Beccaelection? And who is the Bachelor that makes a final attempt to convince her he's for real - Chris?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5282

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:05 pm

@Norcalgal Chris R and Lincoln is the showdown. And yeah my first thought was Chris R who makes the last ditch effort.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19211

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:17 pm

If this SC is from the next preview and is the one who makes the last ditch effort, then I'm thinking Chris R based on clothing/style choices.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 6 - July 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_6010

My SC from Dreamer's Preview Video

And I'll get SC's uploaded this afternoon after work.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:45 pm

@Ladybug82 thank you for all the SCaps!  I really appreciate it.  

I can’t wait to FINALLY see Jason on a date.  Richmond is a beautiful city.  yes
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:30 pm

remnder, no political discussions etc

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:08 am

Ladybug82 wrote:If this SC is from the next preview and is the one who makes the last ditch effort, then I'm thinking Chris R based on clothing/style choices.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 6 - July 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_6010

My SC from Dreamer's Preview Video

And I'll get SC's uploaded this afternoon after work.

I'm thinking this could be Colton,  because he wore a similar jacket when he was chewing out Jordan and saying he had lost all respect for him.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 6 - July 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Image410

Ladybug82's SC from the preview at end of Epi 3
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:14 am

I think the legs might be too skinny for Colton? He is a built guy.
And I'm not sure Colton does anything in the next episode that would warrant a 'last-ditch effort to convince Becca.........he really is committed to her.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:24 am

Skinny legs but also this weird longish jacket or coat? I’ ll try and look at the debate group photo for clues...or were they wearing tux kind of apparel? Oh, maybe it’s Lincoln...!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:46 am

Astrobach wrote:Skinny legs but also this weird longish jacket or coat? I’ ll try and look at the debate group photo for clues...or were they wearing tux kind of apparel? Oh, maybe it’s Lincoln...!

Colton wore this jacket in episode 4.

ETA: I found a picture on Chris' IG which shows him wearing the same coloured jacket and shoes, so it probably is him. I can't seem to post it properly but here is the link.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bch_Uu-FDrn/?hl=en&taken-by=chrisrandone
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:35 am

Yep, you got it girl! Same coat for sure, and shoes have a different color because of lighting but, yeah! Good sleuthing @richmondrose.

ETA both have skinny legs and are leaving, haha, but the photo is making the choice obvious.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 6 - July 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
FMG2015
mjason
Aria
Imp
mindless