SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 6 - July 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 6 - July 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 6 - July 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Imp Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:30 am

Boring episode aside, I gotta say I really enjoyed Leo - apart from the d*ck pics, he comes across as one of the more mature and level headed men there. And Garrett does seem very sincere in his investment in Becca. People have multiple layers, what can you do. I'm really starting to feel like for this Becca that I'm seeing and in this environment - Garrett really was the right choice for her. We can only wait and see what the future brings for them, but I hope it's happiness!

Imp

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 6 - July 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 6 - July 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:34 am

I've come to realize that I consistently relate better to the seemingly sincere yet occasionally skeptical contestants (Reid, Jason) than the gung-ho love-at-fist-sight contestants (jp, garrett) -though there have been exceptions (chris and brooks). I guess it's cause I tend to over analyze the stuffing out of situations myself, laugh out loud...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:37 am

GypsySarah wrote:I am disappointed at the lack of discussion this season. IMO, people are hesitant to post one ounce of support for Becca and Garrett for fear they’ll be painted with the same brush. No one is as bad as we make them out to be and no one is as good either.
I loved Jason by the way. He seems to be a great guy!
There is an active fan thread for both the lead and one for the lead and her supposed chosen F1. I don’t see hesitancy for support in those threads.  As far as the discussion threads, the rules are the same as they have been every season. There have been no changes and imo if those threads are less active this season, it is due to the season itself and members choosing not to discuss. Jmo
Scrolling through the thread, there is a lot of discussion regarding disappointment or being bored etc. this kind of attitude generally does not translate well for a riveting discussion, IMO.
Perhaps, the shows writers will become more inspired in the future, imo, a major fail this season on various fronts.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:43 am

GypsySarah wrote:I am disappointed at the lack of discussion this season. IMO, people are hesitant to post one ounce of support for Becca and Garrett for fear they’ll be painted with the same brush. No one is as bad as we make them out to be and no one is as good either.

Nah, I think it's just a boring season and people don't feel as emotionally invested or connected to the lead and contestants as they did with Rachel and her men, who all seemed much more dynamic and charismatic. I don't get the feeling anyone is holding back here.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:44 am

Based on the pictures released, I think there was so much more to the group date that they could have shown instead of Chris and Lincoln acting like children calling each other names. But thankfully they are gone and hopefully there is not too much drama in the coming episodes. At least it won't be with those two, I can deal with drama between other people.
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:49 am

I was impressed with the relationship characteristics at the bottom of Garrett's note last night. His sincerity and ability to verbalize what he wanted in a relationship exhibited a different side of him. Communication, how big is the issue, and calling each other out stuck out to me because Becca most likely called him out on the IG likes and they've worked through that together.

I'm looking forward to the next episodes because of the 3 that do seem sincere with their intentions with Becca (Garrett, Blake and Jason)

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:03 am

I couldn’t understand a lot of what Garrett said.  He slurs his words so much that I tend to tune him out.   I don’t feel much need to discuss the season because the outcome is known, and I find the lead and her chosen F1 boring.  There is no humor on this season (minus Jordan till it ran thin).  I also find the date activies boring and most of the scenery boring.  

If they would show a bit more positive bromance with Blake, Jason, Wills and Colton, it would make for a livelier season.  Or Becca having fun conversations with the guys.  Becca’s drama filled angsty reactions on every date aren’t cutting for me at all.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:56 pm

alwaystulips wrote:I couldn’t understand a lot of what Garrett said.  He slurs his words so much that I tend to tune him out.   I don’t feel much need to discuss the season because the outcome is known, and I find the lead and her chosen F1 boring.  There is no humor on this season (minus Jordan till it ran thin).  I also find the date activies boring and most of the scenery boring.  

If they would show a bit more positive bromance with Blake, Jason, Wills and Colton, it would make for a livelier season.  Or Becca having fun conversations with the guys.  Becca’s drama filled angsty reactions on every date aren’t cutting for me at all.

Good observations. The scenery is very bland. Gloomy weather, lots of gray, not much beautiful architecture or interesting locations and no meaningful interaction with the scenery except for Park City which looked great.
They managed to turn Las Vegas into a dull town too. Where were the showgirls or the lights? Wayne Newton's estate was nice but we only saw a few seconds of it and all they did was sit on benches and write songs. The camel ride and hot tub in the desert felt meaningless and the dessert two-on-one looked bare, it had no use like the crazy stare down between Kelsey & Ashley I.

And the conversations are bland now that you mention it. Sure Jason/Blake/Garrett have in depth moments but we're not getting the variety we could be getting. These guys are less charismatic, I never thought about it until now. Yikes, maybe Jordan was right.

Last edited by kerriway on Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:56 pm

I for one am not bored this season as I like knowing who the F1 is.

I read the endings of mystery novels so I can concentrate on the twists and turns of the plot, or in the case of TB, the clothes, the locations (I know Virginia quite well and it is a lovely state even in April!), the character interactions, body language, all the "stuff" even if it is producer driven.

Guess I focus on the fact that this is a reality TV show and I only see what TPTB want to show me. Call me a voyeur but I am enjoying watching Becca and Garrett on this "journey" of theirs.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:57 pm

I'm not sure which people you are referring to however I'm not hesitant about anything and not afraid of being painted by any brush. I'm not going to post untruthful opinions. The show is boring, Becca is trying to act and is doing a lousy job IMHO. I have no idea what Garrett is saying half the time I can hardly understand him. I mutli task while I'm watching and miss a lot because it can't keep my attention. The good thing is apparently they are in love and she found her piece of the puzzle.

I don't know who is bad or who is good outside of this show. I'm going by what I see on my TV. I've always liked Jason from the beginning, biased because he grew up not far from me. I'm familiar with the people of Buffalo, they are all great people, and I expected the same from Jason.

So I don't think anyone here is afraid of anything, we all speak for ourselves. The lack of threads speak for themselves too. It's a far cry from over 80 pages and on to thread #2 before the next epi airs. The highest we've had was 34 on premier night. One week we had 15 pages. I don't think that means posters are hesitant to show support for Becca, that just tells me very few are interested, compared to all previous 'ette season's where we had several threads each week..

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:38 pm

I wonder if more people would be interested in this season if the F1 wasn't revealed so early...and so definitively! In seasons past, there was much more speculation and room for sleuthing.
Not much to discuss about the ending when it's cut and dry.
I'm still angry that TPTB didn't do the FRC in a more discreet location...especially when we (finally) have leads who are more quiet on SM!

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:32 pm

Hey there! I wonder if anyone has a SC of the note Garrett has read / written to Becca? I saw a copy of it in the Fan Forum and have found some interesting info I’d like to view better and sleuth. I did not see it on the SC thread...Where could we discuss this openly?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 6 - July 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
FMG2015
mjason
Aria
Imp
mindless