SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:54 pm

@sdmom thanks for the info!

@Maggenzm IA this is really happening. I'm so looking forward to wedding pics of one of my favourite sleuthing season ever!

I noticed I do not know one single guy in Bryan's bachelor night out pic. I'm assuming they are friends and family which is so nice! I see another pic in that fan link of Kenny and Josiah which I think Bryan has remained close with?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1U09WCB_nZ/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:59 pm

@GuardianAngel Mobile Mike I think it’s a radio personality in Miami. Bryan has done some events with him. Another guy who was there is Justin Maya, who was/I am not sure if still is, his agent.

I saw on a fan page Will (recently got engaged) picked Kenny from the airport but I don’t see him in any of the party pictures.

Bryan has two brothers who I believe live on the east coast. Remember he visited them after his July 4th SHV ?

I am so embarrassed I know all these..... Embarassed

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:36 pm

Posted 6 hours ago!

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 Captu106

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 Captu107
https://www.instagram.com/stories/therachlindsay/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:53 pm

Wow it’s finally here.... can’t wait to see pics and videos

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 1f49b  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:42 pm

I'm so looking forward to wedding pics of one of my favourite sleuthing season ever

Yeah that was a fun sleuthing season, especially since Rachel and Bryan, bless their heart, made it so easy for the sleuthers. I'll never forget the smoking gun SHV pictures and Astrid, bless her heart, blowing it all away by saying Rachel would have an engagement party in Dallas and in Miami. Watching Lauren Zima try to keep a straight face when it's obvious she realized what that meant, will never not amuse me.

But yes, so thrilled for them. With all the crap they got thrown at them, all the unfair judgments and negativity and criticism, seeing them get to this point is really heartwarming. Rachel and Bryan is the first couple in a long time from the franchise I legitimately was rooting for.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:53 pm

https://youtu.be/iij9aNWhcDk

Wedding Q&A with Rachel

One thing that impresses me the most: her dad speaks Spanish and will welcome the guests in Spanish to surprise Bryan’s guests!

They narrowed down the destinations for honeymoon: Greece and Italy.

They participate in the Knot giveback program and their choice of charity is the Alzheimer’s Assc.

She also mentioned the guests from the Bach Nation: if I remember correctly, Astrid, Kristina, Whitney, Alexis and Corrine . No Raven.
Spoiler:
Bryan invited Eric, Matt, Alex, Kenny, Will and Josiah.

I hope we get to see lots of footage from their weeding!

Also, her friend Angie from Dallas said in her story she’s leaving tomorrow

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:00 pm

She also said she has another girl friend who met a guy in BIP and will bring him. Who’s that?

Spoiler:

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:02 pm

sdmom wrote:https://youtu.be/iij9aNWhcDk

Wedding Q&A with Rachel

One thing that impresses me the most: her dad speaks Spanish and will welcome the guests in Spanish to surprise Bryan’s guests!

They narrowed down the destinations for honeymoon: Greece and Italy.

They participate in the Knot giveback program and their choice of charity is the Alzheimer’s Assc.

She also mentioned the guests from the Bach Nation: if I remember correctly, Astrid, Kristina, Whitney, Alexis and Corrine . No Raven. She also said she has another girl friend who met a guy in BIP and will bring him. Who’s that?
Bryan invited Eric, Matt, Alex, Kenny, Will and Josiah.

I hope we get to see lots of footage from their weeding!

Also, her friend Angie from Dallas said in her story she’s leaving tomorrow

Wow Greece or Italy for honeymoon .... two favorite destinations. I am excited it’s like am the one getting married.

Last edited by mysthelma on Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 1f49b  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:38 pm

I just realize we really should not talk about BIP spoiler because this is not a spoiler thread.
My bad. Sorry. I apologize

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:25 pm

@sdmom No problem! I edited it with the spoiler tags. Thanks for the recap.

Wow, Rachels' dad introducing guests in Spanish just melted my heart.

I'm so looking forward to wedding pics, but now I'm really looking for to Italy and Greece pics!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw2LNQ00ao8

Would you rather q and a

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:10 pm

If I heard correctly she said she's wearing a veil? I'm so intrigued and can't wait to see her dress!
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

+35
Diana
Jolena
albean99
ReneeM
notarose