SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:13 pm

'The Bachelorette's' Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo Spill Wedding Details!

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 Maxresdefault
a sc
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:30 pm

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 1069964-l
https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-star-rachel-lindsay-shares-bryan-abasolo-wedding-plans-1069964.php
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:35 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:56 pm

You know I love RnB however when is this US interview ? she said no location decided yet? didn’t she already say it’s in Caribbean ?

I hope either this is an old interview or Rachel deliberately hides some details from the publuc, Otherwise I am concerned no location yet for an August wedding

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:28 pm

sdmom wrote:You know I love RnB however when is this US interview ? she said no location decided yet? didn’t she already say it’s in Caribbean ?

I hope either this is an old interview or Rachel deliberately hides some details from the publuc, Otherwise I am concerned no location yet for an August wedding

She's been saying this for a while, that it's in the Caribbean and in August but I don't think they have a venue yet, at least they have not disclosed that. It "appears" they haven't done a lot of planning yet for an August wedding. I'd be stressed out, August will be here fast. Rachel said in one interview that she'd be heading to New York with her bridesmaids to shop for dresses and meet with the designer. I guess that will be a telling sign if things are on track.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:36 pm

JMO but you can’t do much of any planning without a venue first. If they have a date they are set on, that narrows the venue selection. It’s only six months out!
Plus, I know when planning a summer wedding, planners tell you to send out save the dates 6 months out and the invitations for 10 weeks prior to a summer date as people book summer vacations way in advance.
This is beyond crazy imo. Hopefully they stay chill. Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 1176891977

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:55 pm

@Kashathediva I agree! Plus with the insane amount that is happening in Rachel's professional life, this can get really stressful. Wishing them the best of luck!

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:50 am

They will work it out! I know it. 
I think when it comes down to it, they will both only care about making it legal and personal. 
That’s all that really matters.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:01 pm

https://www.eonline.com/news/1020609/rachel-lindsay-dishes-on-wedding-planning-and-her-picks-for-the-next-bachelorette

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:25 pm

sdmom wrote:https://www.eonline.com/news/1020609/rachel-lindsay-dishes-on-wedding-planning-and-her-picks-for-the-next-bachelorette

She is wrong. They went back for Emily and Jenn.

I wonder who he wants on the list but she doesn't?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:40 am

https://pagesix.com/2019/03/15/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-reveals-wedding-dress-details/

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:55 am

August in the Caribbean. Sweltering.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

+35
Diana
Jolena
albean99
ReneeM
notarose