SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:51 pm

@natik :yes: ! Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 1176891977 Thay are starting to be public... I love it... I wish them all the :sprinklehearts ...
Such a beautiful story unfolding in front of us. Very blessed to see it.
Thanks for all the extras! blowkiss
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:36 am

Love it. He doesn't even seem to be trying to hide it.

I just got home and can't wait to watch the latest episode.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:49 am

Hey @Sprite ! Get ready. 2pop !
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:24 pm

Taken and translated from yesterday’s Olga’s Instagram. Evgeny$ bites the dust...not a gentleman at all.

“To my great regret, the reality of the 21st century: the man who allegedly came to fight for my heart chose easy money ... I cannot accept and understand this act until now. You did not find a minute to call and explain everything to me personally. Neither during the project, nor after. It's sad. Unpleasant. Indeed, people are very easy to check with money and fame. You did not pass this test. Thank you for finding out then. The only time you were honest was when you took the money. # millionaire

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoXDU82n1-m/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Last edited by Astrobach on Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:09 pm

Ok so here we go. It was a busy day for me yesterday. So much info I can not keep up with that. So I was busy in the Russian community yesterday.

So here we go. As I mentioned before in the episode thread. Olga attended an music award show. Denis was there as well. At first everyone thought that she was there only with Anton (her PR agent).

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 CNVNnk-aTQM

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 TfYc_5LHrg0

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 UDf42KvR4Xo

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 NsDK1ow2Hc8

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Sxgz_k5pZUA

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 4TazPV9bKQE

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 AKoaiXp0iEw

But people who were in the hall started to comment in the social media that they saw Denis. And then only for a short period of time he posted in his insta story a video snippet how Olga received an award. I guess the producers hated him in that moment because shortly after that he deleted that snippet again. But some fan sites and me included caught it.

Denis IG story (he deleted it pretty quick).

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 ZyWh1MO8frA

And here are some pics people made who were in the hall.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 1WLVNgGSemg

Denis next to Anton.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 BkKdqhDz5XY

There was also during the ceremony an interesting moment that most of the fans caught. Olga entered the stage to receive her award and one of the presenters wanted to make a selfie with her on stage. He grabbed her by her waist. And she immediately pulled his hand away and turned her head to the left side right to the direction where Denis was sitting.

Credit: @Ольга Бузова / Замуж за Бузову

Her performance:
Credit: @Ольга Бузова

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/buzova86/
https://www.instagram.com/bbuuzzoovvaa8866/
https://www.instagram.com/lebedevdenis.ru/
My screens
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:29 pm

@natik

wow I knew you would deliver! Thanks for bringing the goodies to us. I LOVE the way she took the hand of this guy off and her face expression for a second was PRICELESS.. laugh out loud
rock
Looks like there’s a blonde long haired person beside Denis, maybe her girlfriend K or O?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:53 pm

Hahaha, not that viewers can’t figure out who she chose, but Denis is the worst secret keeping f1! He should be glad Russians viewers are not into sleuthing as we do here.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:18 pm

@natik Watching this video again...questions: 1 , Who is this guy? a producer or ? He seems a little put off by her reactions.
2 what is it he said as he introduced her and what was her reply?
3. He was clearly signaling to someone ( producer ? ) the sign for CUT and ‘ lets wrap it ‘ ...??? Because he was upset or part of the producers? Was it directed at Denis, who was maybe filming. She went in to say something to present the next act or person?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:59 pm

Oh I love this @natik !

I agree with you @Astrobach the guy was shocked by her reaction. She acted on instinct here, she should have make it less obvious in front of camera..... this for me screams I AM IN LOVE and nobody touch me but my man

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:03 pm

@natik Great pics and links! thanks for bringing them over! I like that she took that guy's hand away. Gives out a clear message, not just because of Denis but to anyone. He could have put his hand on her back.

Looking forward to seeing what these two have planned after the finale. Does she have any upcoming concerts or events?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@natik Great pics and links! thanks for bringing them over! I like that she took that guy's hand away. Gives out a clear message, not just because of Denis but to anyone. He could have put his hand on her back.

Looking forward to seeing what these two have planned after the finale. Does she have any upcoming concerts or events?

Exactly. Olga was brilliant with that from the start of the show with all of the men. She was in charge and set the boundaries.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:26 pm

@natik

a hat with dolls??? really??? rofl

the guy behind her must have been soooo happy!!!!!

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Captur16
from link natik gave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
mercieme
LeapofFaith
Sprite
Kashathediva
LiboLRC
sdmom
natik
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum