SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:40 pm

i am so glad they will be in ITALY the whole time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is literally my second home PINKHEART
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:11 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:i am so glad they will be in ITALY the whole time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is literally my second home PINKHEART

I second that! bestbud! Italy is a breath taking beautiful country, right GA?! Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1710264613 Love it there!!!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:15 pm

@LeapofFaith Me toooooooo!! Wish is was my second home!! I need to get back there!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:08 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@LeapofFaith Me toooooooo!! Wish is was my second home!! I need to get back there!

I have never been and it is on the top of my bucket list! But first Ireland and Scotland in a month and then Croatia next summer.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:18 am

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@LeapofFaith Me toooooooo!! Wish is was my second home!! I need to get back there!

I have never been and it is on the top of my bucket list! But first Ireland and Scotland in a month and then Croatia next summer.

I plan to visit Croatia and Slovenia this fall! It will be my first trip to Europe.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:19 am

My nephew has been to Croatia several times. He married into a Croatian family. He loves it there. @sdmom you'll love it!

My good friend just returned from Scotland Ireland, she loved it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:32 am

sdmom wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I plan to visit Croatia and Slovenia this fall! It will be my first trip to Europe.

Well I hope you go to Split and Dubrovnik. Wherever you go, you must have some crème snjite. My favourite dessert.
Also the Plitvica Jezera are a must see if you can.

I'm sure you will have a great time. Please let me know if you need any info. Those are my people!!!  Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 3806527698

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:36 pm

New promo:

Olga: „When your heart is involved you are not capable to think with your head anymore that is what scares me.“

Olga: „Today you can choose me or you can choose money.“

Olga: „What I want the least is fakeness.“

Olga: „It’s not a show for me.“

Olga: „We are not going to reshoot anything. It’s my life and right now I‘m opening the doors to my life for 15 men.“
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:31 pm

Wise words from Olga! How old is she? You probably mentioned it @natik but I don't remember.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:29 pm

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:04 pm

@Sprite yes

Only 18 days till the premiere.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 FpEB8n3VMAY

Source:
https://m.vk.com/zabuzovy
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:29 pm

@Sprite thanks, good age.

@natik thanks for the countdown! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
mercieme
LeapofFaith
Sprite
Kashathediva
LiboLRC
sdmom
natik
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum