SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 - July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 -  July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 - July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:29 am

Some leads seem to be better than others at cultivating deeper conversations. We don't see all of those conversations, of course, but you see enough of them to know that they are happening. Becca has moved past the "how do you spend your weekend" and "what went wrong in your previous relationship" phase and has entered the "tell me about your family" and "what is your darkest secret" phase. But IMO some leads manage to move past that, and find a way to explore deeper connections with the cast members. I wish I could remember the ones who were really good at it, but I can't. But I do remember seeing it happen on more than one occasion.

I should add that those conversations could definitely happen between now and the end of the show.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 -  July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 - July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:03 am

With Jason and Blake she can say what she wants about them and be giddy and happy. She can gush in PI's, she can have fun with them, which she appears to be doing. Whether she is BS'ing or not, Blake can 100% be her husband, as an example, it comes across as if she's just enjoying it because she knows who she wants, and it's not either one of those two. So she'll play along.

With Garrett she doesn't care about deep conversations from what I can see. Even when he was discussing his short lived marriage, she looked like she was looking right through him, and not listening to a word he was saying. She has heart eyes and that's good enough for her IMHO. At this point it doesn't matter what Garrett has to tell her about his past, she's good with it. This is season is scripted at it's worse, IMHO. It's obvious to me how they are handling the season because she's so far gone into Garrett from early on.

She had a tough time making the choice.  dizzy but she's finding her "clarity" laugh out loud

I knew I’d have to put on a brave face for Leo, Wills and Jason … but as the day went on and we played beach volleyball, we all had such a great time, I didn’t know how I could make the choice! After a pretty close game where I proved my athletic abilities weren’t totally useless, I was excited to sit down with each guy so that I could find clarity to help me make the tough decisions that were ahead.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4823-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-all-blogs-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MommabearC Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:53 am

So now what sleuthers?  goteam Been away a bit but I'd like to see what @Astrobach thinks. https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/becca-kufrin-picked-wrong-guy-163072https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/jason-from-the-bachelorette-161662 I love this boy. He does not need this franchise, He does not need to be the next Bachelor. Again and as you have all seen for yourselves, he has shown only class and sincerity towards all the guys and Becca. He has fallen for her. This man is CLASS with a "Capital" C....Go Jason But stay grounded and keep it classy. Love you Jt. :sprinklehearts group hug sweet kiss

Last edited by MommabearC on Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
MommabearC
MommabearC

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:59 am

I read that article do not believe it that magazine always puts on there magazine at this time that the couple are unhappy did it with JoJo and Jordan  even sean and Catherine saw picture of becca at baseball game and she still looked happy jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:00 am

I could see a producer feeding her a line to prompt the "100%" response --

Producer: So Becca, Blake has a lot of good qualities. Is there any way at all that you could see him being your husband?"
Becca: Oh, I could 100% see Blake as my husband!

They set the trap, she walks right in.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:04 am

MommabearC wrote:So now what sleuthers?  goteam Been away a bit but I'd like to see what @Astrobach thinks. https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/becca-kufrin-picked-wrong-guy-163072

Honestly, I could have written that article, and I don't know Becca. The writer could have just used the fact that (according to previews) she seems genuinely torn between her F1 and her F2, and pulled the rest out of thin air. If a magazine with a better track record ran the same article, then maybe.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:13 am

MommabearC wrote:So now what sleuthers?  goteam Been away a bit but I'd like to see what @Astrobach thinks. https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/becca-kufrin-picked-wrong-guy-163072

Nice to see you!  handwave

I swear I'm not the source. laugh out loud I've said it a few times, she did not give the other guys a chance, unlike she asked viewers to do. IMHO that IG message was directed towards Garrett after the pooh hit the fan. I posted just a few minutes ago, she had heart eyes for him, and we know that was from night one, after that nothing else mattered but once they are out of the bubble, it matters big time IMHO.

We have seen many articles like this post filming from so called unnamed sources. Some were true some were not. There was speculation and sleuthing for Andi/Josh Emily/Jeff Ali/Roberto among others, which in the end were true.

Now if she stops wearing that braclet, we'll know somethings up! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MommabearC Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:22 am

@GuardianAngel Hi,handwave I had to step away and just watch the shows. Editing sure has not shown Jt's full personality and talents...he can sing. I was so disappointed they didn't show that. It will be somewhere after the show I bet. Wait till you see his parents next week. They are just what they seem. Forward, no pussy footin' around something. They say it like it is. We love Gary and Dale. You all will too. BTW, that house the producers picked is nothing like them and does not reflect their lifestyle what so ever.. giggling giggling handwave
MommabearC
MommabearC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:30 am

I've seen no evidence post filming to support that article by either one.  And someone around here would normally pick up on all that...

I seriously doubt she's gonna pull a Mesnick after Arie did it to her.  

While I do think she knew Garrett was her front runner from early on, she hasn't completely shut down with the other guys, at least not the F4, IMO.  Could she have been more open and receptive, sure probably.  But I've seen worse and less interest from other leads in the past.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:02 pm

MommabearC wrote:So now what sleuthers?  goteam Been away a bit but I'd like to see what @Astrobach thinks. https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/becca-kufrin-picked-wrong-guy-163072https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/jason-from-the-bachelorette-161662   I love this boy. He does not need this franchise, He does not need to be the next Bachelor. Again and as you have all seen for yourselves, he has shown only class and sincerity towards all the guys and Becca. He has fallen for her. This man is CLASS with a "Capital" C....Go Jason But stay grounded and keep it classy. Love you Jt. :sprinklehearts  group hug  sweet kiss

That Life and Style article is probably what reasonably SHOULD have developed after she became aware of all the post show theatrics .. But I have a feeling she’ll stick with G for awhile anyway .. no way is she going to admit she picked the wrong guy this early in the game, even if she thinks it. JMHO of course

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:14 pm

MommabearC wrote:@GuardianAngel Hi,handwave  I had to step away and just watch the shows. Editing sure has not shown Jt's full personality and talents...he can sing. I was so disappointed they didn't show that. It will be somewhere after the show I bet. Wait till you see his parents next week. They are just what they seem. Forward, no pussy footin' around something. They say it like it is. We love Gary and Dale. You all will too. BTW, that house the producers picked is nothing like them and does not reflect their lifestyle what so ever.. giggling giggling handwave

You were right when you told us how great of a guy Jason is, IMHO, he's all that and much more! yes

Our wonderful sleuthers, knew that wasn't his parents house at the time of filming, if I'm remembering correctly but don't remember how that was discovered. I can't wait to see Buffalo and my neighbours to the south on my screen! I see he is planning a Bills tailgate party, laugh out loud they have no idea what they are in for!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:07 pm

@MommabearC So good to hear from you. I am enjoying what they show of Jason and totally see what a wonderful human he is. Agree that he does not need the franchise but selfishly would not mind seeing him on my screen as the Bachelor. I am excited to "meet" his folks on Monday. Do you know whether Steven will be joining them? I follow him on twitter and he is so funny, I would love to see him in action.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 - July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
northernviewer
pbmax
maryl
jojo47
lleyki