SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 - July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 -  July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 - July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:45 pm

@pavalygurl good question about Steven. I'll tweet him. I follow him as well, (maybe it was you that told me about him, if not, sorry to the person who did tell me) he's so funny!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 -  July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 - July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:01 pm

Sorry for the double post. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 -  July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 3806527698

https://twitter.com/Tartick

https://twitter.com/BachSpoilersFan

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:04 pm

I am so glad to hear from you @MommabearC! hearthumbsup
I just read the article and it seems to me to be the usual post show stirring the pot and attempting to shed doubts in viewers mind. These anonymous ‘sources’ may just be ghost writers for the magazine... but sometimesthey come up with little nuggets of truth.
I see Becca as pretty set in her choice and would be VERY surprised by any turn around at this point, EVEN if she is starting to see other sides to G that would break her “ loyalty at all cost “ mold and if ever it happens, it will be in the Fall when things have quieted out and real life is setting in. And I see some important events that couldpotentially mean something? But I’m gonna keep it zipped for now...until things develop.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:53 pm

@GuardianAngel Thank You for tweeting Steven!  What a great response.  He totally gets this show.  laugh out loud

Good to see you @MommabearC.  I can’t wait to see the Tartick family in action.  Jason is in my top 5 contestants of all time.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:51 pm

@GuardianAngel Yay!!! can't wait to hear from Steven on Monday

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 - July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
northernviewer
pbmax
maryl
jojo47
lleyki