Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories - Page 7 Empty Re: Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories

Post by MissC on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:27 pm

Cute emoticons, San! yes
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories - Page 7 Empty Re: Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories

Post by Guest on Thu May 10, 2012 8:04 am

Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories - Page 7 Mistwe11

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu May 10, 2012 6:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

:thismuch:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32395

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Sun May 20, 2012 8:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hi, Shelby: The sigh emoticon is perfect here - but I can't tell from the list above which one it is. It's the third row, middle one. Any way to add it to the emoticon list under the general category? I would so appreciate it. It's a tiny one. Thx, hp

San wrote:

Hi, Shelby: The sigh emoticon is perfect here - but I can't tell from the list above which one it is. It's the third row, middle one. Any way to add it to the emoticon list under the general category? I would so appreciate it. It's a tiny one. Thx, hp

I added it. Smiley

KikiLL wrote:
San wrote:

I added it. Smiley

Can we add the ''there there' and 'snap out of it' emoticons too? :Smiley: --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] giggling

San wrote:

I added it. Smiley

san... is it too much to ask to add them all?

here are some fun smileys that we can play also on this forum Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Some that I would love to have:

San wrote:I tried adding and I added some, but then it started saying error: can't insert smiley for the rest. Perhaps we are at our limit with emoticons? We have over 300 already! laugh out loud
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18472

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:love_me

can you please add those in the smileys

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i love smileys... they help to give a little bit of humor when we need it the most here
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:23 am

I added this smiley today:

:campfire:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:03 am

@Love_Me wrote:I added this smiley today:

:campfire:

Why don't I picture that one getting used a lot? :winkie: rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:43 am

RichLP wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I added this smiley today:

Why don't I picture that one getting used a lot? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maybe, if I post it anytime things get heated on here eventually it will get used a lot? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:44 am

@Love_Me wrote:
RichLP wrote:

Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories - Page 7 445748339

Why don't I picture that one getting used a lot? Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories - Page 7 616443706 Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories - Page 7 3562723908

Maybe, if I post it anytime things get heated on here eventually it will get used a lot? Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories - Page 7 630745493

I already gave that a shot! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:52 am

RichLP wrote:
RichLP wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I added this smiley today:

Why don't I picture that one getting used a lot? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maybe, if I post it anytime things get heated on here eventually it will get used a lot? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks Rich! It might have worked. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:24 am

@Love_Me wrote:
RichLP wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:
RichLP wrote:

Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories - Page 7 445748339

Why don't I picture that one getting used a lot? Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories - Page 7 616443706 Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories - Page 7 3562723908

Maybe, if I post it anytime things get heated on here eventually it will get used a lot? Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories - Page 7 630745493

Thanks Rich! It might have worked. Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories - Page 7 778396714

Holy Crap! I think it actually DID work! LOL At least, halfway, anyway... 😆

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum