SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:51 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:
SeekAny wrote:And there we have it peeps, she wants someone who can fix her brakes!

Well that would be Arie.  laugh out loud

Nah Arie was the traffic menace, speed demon.  Not sure he knows how to use anything other than the gas pedal. laugh out loud

JMSO

From my experience people who race cars or deal with them, knows about them, the majority. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:54 pm

pbmax wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:
SeekAny wrote:And there we have it peeps, she wants someone who can fix her brakes!

Well that would be Arie.  laugh out loud

Nah Arie was the traffic menace, speed demon.  Not sure he knows how to use anything other than the gas pedal. laugh out loud

JMSO

From my experience people who race cars or deal with them, knows about them, the majority. JMO

It's called snark and sarcasm.  I specifically said JMSO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:08 am

Aria wrote:
Just Looking wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:
metalgirl wrote:He was married for 60 days!  How can your "deep values" support breaking those vows and throwing in the towel after 8 weeks?  

I just don't get it.  How did his ex pull the wool over all their eyes for YEARS?  Who can keep the crazy completely hidden for so long?

Hear. Hear.

She might have cheated - who knows.  She married again pretty quickly

That is what one of his friends posted. I personally do think she cheated. IMO, no one breaks up two months after getting married unless there was abuse or cheating. It's especially telling that she and her friends/family are all quiet, as almost every ex being dissed on TV has spoken out.

Including Garrett, cause it was the same time period for him also. question
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:24 am

pbmax wrote:
Aria wrote:
Just Looking wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:
metalgirl wrote:He was married for 60 days!  How can your "deep values" support breaking those vows and throwing in the towel after 8 weeks?  

I just don't get it.  How did his ex pull the wool over all their eyes for YEARS?  Who can keep the crazy completely hidden for so long?

Hear. Hear.

That is what one of his friends posted. I personally do think she cheated. IMO, no one breaks up two months after getting married unless there was abuse or cheating. It's especially telling that she and her friends/family are all quiet, as almost every ex being dissed on TV has spoken out.

I'm confused. I'm talking about Garrett.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:35 am

havadrpepper wrote:Arie could not have been in Thailand at the time of the F3 rose ceremony. He was racing in Australia at that time.  Maybe he sees her in LA before they head to Thailand because he would have not have left for Australia yet.  Or maybe he doesn't show up at all.  When I sleuthed his and Lauren's IG and compared to the filming schedule, the only RC's that he could have gone to were Vegas, Richmond and the one in LA after hometowns.

Honestly I cannot see the show springing to send him to either Thailand or the Maldives (and Lauren tagging along) for a short talk with Becca.

I'm guessing it was in L.A. Dean mentioned the visit on one of the entertainment shows. He said that Lauren was with Arie and "she stayed behind in the golf cart." At first I thought he meant that they were on or near a golf course, but later I realized that a golf cart can be used to ferry people around any number of places (i.e. a studio lot, for instance.)

IIRC, Dean was talking as if he saw it happen. Which could mean L.A.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:49 am

Aria wrote:
pbmax wrote:
Aria wrote:
Just Looking wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:

Hear. Hear.

I'm talking about him too, meaning it could have been him not her...since you said you believe she cheated. I'm willing to bet there's some embellishment on his part after all he's on national tv. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:00 am

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 DiRa5bzUcAEpNH4
Betty Who @BettyWho
FIRST THROUPLE IN BACH HISTORY #dothedamnthing pic.twitter.com/qygn4OPboj
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:03 am

pbmax wrote:
Aria wrote:
pbmax wrote:
Aria wrote:
Just Looking wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:

Hear. Hear.

I'm talking about him too, meaning it could have been him not her...since you said you believe she cheated. I'm willing to bet there's some embellishment on his part after all he's on national tv. JMO

Sure, but no one is coming out saying that he's cheated. And I would bet every penny in my bank account that if she was being slammed on TV and knew that it was actually Garrett that had cheated, she (or someone from her camp) would have come out right away and told the tabloids. It's been pretty much silence from her camp other than a strange story of how much he wanted a big wedding. If that's the worst you can think of, it's probably because there's no much else there. And I'm sure he's giving a biased take on the story, everyone does. That doesn't mean there isn't truth in it.

I know people (rightfully) dislike Garrett because of his views, but let's be real. The girl that married him had the same exact views, IMO. I don't really understand the lengths people are going to delegitimize him and make her out to be some victim. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:49 am

@Aria I think it’s because *IF*spousal abuse was an issue, the norm is the man against the woman, whereas the woman against man is unusual . Just saying imo.

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:47 am

So wait, this is contradictory: «  the norm is the man against the woman » «  whereas[( i]meaning, on the other hand,) the woman against man is not unusual. [/i]
Did you mean :
«  it is not usual ? » otherwise both sentences mean the same thing. Confusing.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:08 am

Astrobach wrote:So wait, this is contradictory: «  the norm is the man against the woman » «  whereas[( i]meaning, on the other hand,) the woman against man is not unusual. [/i]
Did you mean :
«  it is not usual ? » otherwise both sentences mean the same thing. Confusing.

Yes, I corrected . Had one of the worst days of my life with a friend losing her husband in an accident. I meant it’s not the norm to hear about the woman abusing the man. Emotional or otherwise. Just my opinion .

Also, not saying that’s the issue with Garret and his ex, just responding to Arias statement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:27 am

Got it. So sorry about the bad news, that truly is tough to go through, PINKHEART  Blessings to you and to all concerned!

Last edited by Astrobach on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
GypsySarah
Ash2214
missnana
luvstx
MVMom39forever