SELECT CONTENT

Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:47 am

Any sleuthing on whether this couple is together now?

suzq

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:23 am

suzq wrote:Any sleuthing on whether this couple is together now?
Based on the noise around town and the way bobby's mum was answering everyone on instagram after the first show, I think Bobby and Danielle are looking good.. The rest are up in the air..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:45 am

Mia's friends are on the defense tonight from Desi's twitter the girl who posted the early wedding photo (read bottom to top)

MarriedAtFirstSight - Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Mia910

Then from this Instagram I edited it as it was long, Simply_brookelynnb is a friend of Mia's sister, Deeidree is Mia's sister
MarriedAtFirstSight - Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Mia612
MarriedAtFirstSight - Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Mia712
MarriedAtFirstSight - Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Mia811

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:06 am

They are trying to build the image... it definitely looks very bad but there are so many conflicting facts bestbud! MarriedAtFirstSight - Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1176891977 MarriedAtFirstSight - Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1176891977

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:15 am

Ruqibabe wrote:They are trying to build the image... it definitely looks very bad but there are so many conflicting facts bestbud! MarriedAtFirstSight - Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1176891977 MarriedAtFirstSight - Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1176891977

I know so many stories and none of them make sense, they are getting weirder the more that comes out though. Production must be brilliant to set up all of the police reports on Mia before they even started casting in Dallas. If I had Instagram I would DM the friend to see what she says.

I think you are right about production paying the ex off though why else would he be under a non-disclosure agreement, it is funny that her friends are free to yak it up on the internet though.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:32 am

crazychicken wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:They are trying to build the image... it definitely looks very bad but there are so many conflicting facts bestbud! MarriedAtFirstSight - Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1176891977 MarriedAtFirstSight - Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1176891977

I know so many stories and none of them make sense, they are getting weirder the more that comes out though. Production must be brilliant to set up all of the police reports on Mia before they even started casting in Dallas. If I had Instagram I would DM the friend to see what she says.

I think you are right about production paying the ex off though why else would he be under a non-disclosure agreement, it is funny that her friends are free to yak it up on the internet though.
I think the friends are talking about Tristan being under NDA.. The truth is definitely in the middle.. Mia lied yesterday abt not knowing the guy.. is there a tiny possibility that they might still be together?

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:32 am

@crazychicken thanks for all that.

What a mess. There has to be more to the story. Now they are blaming the ex, and he is the one that has been texting? or am I reading this wrong?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@crazychicken thanks for all that.

What a mess. There has to be more to the story. Now they are blaming the ex, and he is the one that has been texting? or am I reading this wrong?

One of the friends blamed the producers for setting everything up while the other BFF said the ex was the stalker so much BS... based on the preview, I think they might quit.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:41 am

Sorry I don't believe her. If that was me, I'd be loosing my mind. TPTB can be brutal, but I doubt very much they fabricated a story like that for drama. It's easy for family and friends to believe her version of the story, if they were not aware of what she was up to. It's not like she's going to tell anyone, she's stalking him with hundreds of texts. I have no idea, just my thought. Things don't add up IMHO.

https://twitter.com/MAFSLifetime

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:57 am

The timeline does not add up either how could producer have set Mia up including police reports from June 2017 when they started casting Dallas in October 2017. If (and I do not believe it at all) production set her up it would need the co-operation of her ex to file the reports, the police to take the reports, the DA to file charges, immigration to find the warrant, Texas police to arrest her and keep her locked up for two nights and the the DA to amend her bail to release her none of which I believe would go along with this just for a TV show. Seems like there has to be easier ways to create drama not to mention how crazy would Mia be to go along with the storyline which will forever brand her as a stalker and thief.

I think her friends are damaging Mia further with all the conflicting stories especially since all of them admit Mia knows the ex while she claims it was not her as her identity was stolen. All of these people need to be better liars if they want to be believed

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:01 pm

The big question is how she fooled everyone.. she acted so innocent. Tristan looked so sad on unfiltered.. that really sucks. Preview for next week. I still think Tristan would be willing to continue.
https://www.mylifetime.com/shows/married-at-first-sight/season-7/episode-5/married-at-first-sight-episode-5-preview

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:16 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:The big question is how she fooled everyone.. she acted so innocent. Tristan looked so sad on unfiltered.. that really sucks. Preview for next week. I still think Tristan would be willing to continue.
https://www.mylifetime.com/shows/married-at-first-sight/season-7/episode-5/married-at-first-sight-episode-5-preview

Her friends still denying that any of this happened baffles me the complaint and warrant has been online for days now, how production missed the warrant by 1 day is astounding and how Mia passed the psyche tests when she was still harassing her ex while casting is also crazy. There seems to be so many failures in the process, her friends seemed aware of all that was going on with Mia and not one of them stopped her and said don't go on TV your dirty laundry will come out. I just do not see how Mia can be redeemed and found to be the victim when at the least she continued to engage with her ex 6 weeks out from her wedding, lied to her new husband and the experts and I am guessing production too.

To move forward I think she needs to honest with everybody about what actually happened no matter how bad she looks as the lies are not believable, if Tristan moves forward with the experiment he is a more forgiving person than me, I would have bailed at the detainment. Dr Pepper looks pissed when Mia & Tristan enters I wonder if production found out more in between Mia's release and the meeting.

Ha just caught the vow clip and Mia promised to be honest rofl

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Doats
michelle1109
jlccaz
provenceguy
nuts2uiam