SELECT CONTENT

Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:03 pm

@michelle1109 oh my gosh, that is horrible! I would have been scared to death!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:43 am

I feel so very bad for Tristan. He deserves much better as I think charges being dropped don't equate to innocence.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:37 am

I wouldn't have stayed with Mia if I were Tristan. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:13 am

Someone commented about Tristan calling him JayZ and I laughed because I think he does look a lot like him.

Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:41 pm

I'm not surprised the show cast yet another person with a criminal history. And a scary one at that. I knew back when David was on the show and then brought back for Second Chances, despite his history of being arrested for domestic violence and lying about what happened, it was only a matter of time before another person with another scary history was cast. IMO the show doesn't really care much and it is putting the participants at risk in hopes of getting attention.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:04 pm

WTF??!! Is it just me, or is this show getting worse and worse? no no Suspect How did the TPTB not catch this? I daresay, that they're almost as bad as the team behind the Bachelor franchise. At the beginning, it was new, fresh and exciting with genuine love connections that formed on screen (and off). Now, the show is literally a parody of itself and one big joke to boot. I think I'm starting to see why the original experts (Joseph Cilona, Logan Levkoff and Greg Epstein) quit. Because they had enough foresight to recognize that the show was going to eventually go down the tubes, and wanted no part of it. Good for them. Dr. Pepper is the only one left, and I'm wondering why she's still there? Maybe she needs the steady paycheck? Or, I guess it's also possible that she still genuinely believes in the process, and hopes one day that there will be a season where all three couples will stay together. Well, if the show keeps going in this direction, she's going to be waiting a LONG time.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:20 pm

Mia and Tristan make a nice couple, but I don't believe a word that's coming out of her mouth. It's obvious that she's just trying to cover her tracks, and is only out for herself. Tristan needs to just cut his losses and file for an annulment already because we all know that they're not gonna last. I don't understand the mindset of these people who decide to go on these reality shows. I mean, do they really think that their dirty little secrets won't get out? Either they're all that arrogant or that stupid, take your pick. no no

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:09 pm

I feel for both of them although more for him than her. If they are indeed split, she had in her lap a guy that seems to be the real deal. Of course we will never really know that, but he genuinely seems to be a sweetheart. She must be struggling with that.....or she should be.
He on the other hand is another story completely. Not only was he all in and forgave her despite not knowing the facts, we don't yet know how much further this goes on. He is falling for her and now, he has to watch this thing unfold before his eyes. So sad for him, hope he is doing ok.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:58 am

Here’s the deal with background checks, arrest records, warrants, etc. You can NOT run a background check on someone and have it include any police reports filed against that person. Remember, innocent until proven guilty. There could be some creep, pissed off x-husband/x-wife who is filing police reports right and left just to cause trouble. The police have to check it out and verify first. So even though there were police reports filed, it had not yet been determined an actual crime had been committed. Once the police had gathered enough evidence to prove she had most likely committed this crime, they filed for and received a warrant for her arrest. It is ONLY THEN that this information becomes available for a background check. And apparently MAFS had completed their background check prior to the warrant being issued. Next she will have a hearing before. The judge in order to enter a plea. Then depending on how she pleas, she will either go to trial, or accept guilt and begin her sentence.
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:27 am

Mastiiffmom wrote:Here’s the deal with background checks, arrest records, warrants, etc. You can NOT run a background check on someone and have it include any police reports filed against that person. Remember, innocent until proven guilty. There could be some creep, pissed off x-husband/x-wife who is filing police reports right and left just to cause trouble. The police have to check it out and verify first. So even though there were police reports filed, it had not yet been determined an actual crime had been committed. Once the police had gathered enough evidence to prove she had most likely committed this crime, they filed for and received a warrant for her arrest. It is ONLY THEN that this information becomes available for a background check. And apparently MAFS had completed their background check prior to the warrant being issued. Next she will have a hearing before. The judge in order to enter a plea. Then depending on how she pleas, she will either go to trial, or accept guilt and begin her sentence.

The charges were dropped, no doubt with a boost from production.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:14 am

Do we know for a fact the charges have been dropped?
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:57 pm

I haven’t found anything that confirms the charges were actually dropped. I’m only seeing that Mia CLAIMS they were dropped. They held her in jail for two days. Most likely she had to stay in jail until she saw the judge. At that point, she would enter her plea. I find it highly unlikely the charges would have been “dropped”. They have all the police reports, the credit card receipts, the message from Mia to her x-boyfriend stating she had purchased him a “gift”, and all the police interaction with Mia. She had told police on numerous occasions she would “leave him alone”. It doesn’t make sense that they would go through all the trouble of requesting the warrant, arresting and detaining her, only to “drop the charges”. I think she saw the judge, pleaded not-guilty, was realeased, and has to go back. That makes more sense.
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Doats
michelle1109
jlccaz
provenceguy
nuts2uiam