SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Bergman & Bobby Dodd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Danielle Bergman & Bobby Dodd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Danielle Bergman & Bobby Dodd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:51 pm

https://twitter.com/MAFSLifetime

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Danielle Bergman & Bobby Dodd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Danielle Bergman & Bobby Dodd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BachCanada1967 Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:45 pm

I thought at first this couple would be a slam dunk. Then they showed the season preview. Oh my.

BachCanada1967

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Danielle Bergman & Bobby Dodd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Danielle Bergman & Bobby Dodd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:00 pm

I still think these 2 have a chance of making it. At least I hope so. They are very cute together, :yes:

marriedatfirstsight - Danielle Bergman & Bobby Dodd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:45 am

I hope this couple make it, too. I don't feel good about the other couples' chances at all. Any sleuthing?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:35 pm

Has anyone found out anything on this couple?

marriedatfirstsight - Danielle Bergman & Bobby Dodd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:58 am

I wonder why Bobby looks so upset in the clip from next week?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:05 am

provenceguy wrote:I wonder why Bobby looks so upset in the clip from next week?

When I saw the clip and he is supposed to be upset I thought he was putting his head down so as not to show he was smiling but who knows. They want to see some
drama from each couple so if he is really upset I'm curious if the experts found something to bring them down. I thought it was so odd when Pastor Cal kept repeating to him
everything is Perfect??? no idea scratch

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:58 pm

Someone on Reddit posted a picture taken over the weekend of Bobby and Danielle together -- so, they must still be together and I think it is very possible that they are the 3rd couple along with Jephte/Shawniece and Anthony/Ashley on the upcoming MAFS spinoff.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:31 am

suzq wrote:Someone on Reddit posted a picture taken over the weekend of Bobby and Danielle together -- so, they must still be together and I think it is very possible that they are the 3rd couple along with Jephte/Shawniece and Anthony/Ashley on the upcoming MAFS spinoff.

Aww, that is so nice to hear. thumbsup Really like them as a couple.

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:14 pm

Yay they are my favs and hoping this is good news that they stayed married.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

marriedatfirstsight - Danielle Bergman & Bobby Dodd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 8367-910 marriedatfirstsight - Danielle Bergman & Bobby Dodd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* I_got_13 marriedatfirstsight - Danielle Bergman & Bobby Dodd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* E5kqdm15 marriedatfirstsight - Danielle Bergman & Bobby Dodd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:49 am

I feel pretty certain that they are the only couple left standing but that is not a hard guess looking at the other two. I had company here who had never seen the show but heard about it and wanted to watch it with me. She said she loved Bobby for a hubby on the show, but reminded me that she had a boyfriend who was just like him and she ditched him. We talked about why and she said, "he put me on a pedestal and treated me like a china doll and everyone wanted to know why I would breakup with him, but I felt like he had no interests other than me." "He was always aiming to please me, and, I never saw a sign of what he was like and wanted and needed from me. I felt like he had no "fight" in him, or put another way he didn't challenge me at all."
I thought that was an interesting perspective.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:43 am

nuts2uiam wrote:I feel pretty certain that they are the only couple left standing but that is not a hard guess looking at the other two.  I had company here who had never seen the show but heard about it and wanted to watch it with me.  She said she loved Bobby for a hubby on the show, but reminded me that she had a boyfriend who was just like him and she ditched him.  We talked about why and she said, "he put me on a pedestal and treated me like a china doll and everyone wanted to know why I would breakup with him, but I felt like he had no interests other than me."  "He was always aiming to please me, and, I never saw a sign of what he was like and wanted and needed from me.  I felt like he had no "fight" in him, or put another way he didn't challenge me at all."
I thought that was an interesting perspective.

That's what I see with them. He was too easy to win over, and most of his statements for 6 weeks of (even intense) together time are way over the top. Boring or concerning in the real world, I agree with your friend! It's a pattern I've seen over and over. Isn't the basis of many "Turkey Drops" (break-ups the first Thanksgiving of college -- by comparison the Hometown high school relationship was all too easy and therefore "boring", compared to the challenges of the new college setting.

I think she's also extremely focused (is there an off camera pact with him perhaps) on making clean TV, no fights, no drama. So, it's very hard to read what's real of what we are seeing, except that this couple's plot point is that she is not verbally affectionate, and he's OTT. I have no idea what they are like when the Documentation Cameras leave. On this show, I feel like the couples go into ready to marry a stranger in their own minds, and then quickly become overwhelmed by the constant documentation, need to recreate fights and conversations, staged events, etc. The conversations never seem organic. It's like "ding dong", cameras are here, let's get to work.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Bergman & Bobby Dodd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
mygodared
michelle1109
jlccaz
nuts2uiam
Linds911