SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 51 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 47 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:59 am

Billysmom wrote:I agree, amethyst. But the funny part comes when we hear that these two might be headed to LA...

Btw, have to vent, but, I was so irritated by Garrett's toast at the rc. I realize alls fair in love and war, but boy, it made me soooo uncomfortable in my living room, can only imagine how Blake felt.

If he had a feeling he was going down in flames, have to give Blake so much credit for putting himself out there till the bitter end. Jmo

I couldn't believe my eyes. Classless imo. I wonder if this is a little peek into what he's like in real life.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:05 am

Astrobach, I love reading your articulate, insightful posts. Only now looking forward to seeing her post filming with her F3.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:46 am

I'm so happy this season is coming to an end. I didn't make it past episode 1. laugh out loud It would be great if TPTB revamps the show which I doubt will happen. I'm bored.

All the best Becca.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:28 pm

Billysmom wrote:I agree, amethyst. But the funny part comes when we hear that these two might be headed to LA...

Btw, have to vent, but, I was so irritated by Garrett's toast at the rc. I realize alls fair in love and war, but boy, it made me soooo uncomfortable in my living room, can only imagine how Blake felt.

If he had a feeling he was going down in flames, have to give Blake so much credit for putting himself out there till the bitter end. Jmo

I missed that one little part (the toast). Can you give a quick recap?

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:52 pm

Could it be there was a toast from Blake too and we just didn’t see it? I have a feeling that Garrett has a hard time talking in front of the cameras. That could explain some of the things people here are saying about his speech. Jason on the other hand is very articulate and probably loves to engage in conversations. He seems perfectly comfortable doing it both on or off the camera. There’s no way I can see how tptb would pass up someone this debonair and may I say ‘suave’ for the next lead..

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:54 pm

Kaitlyn made a comment in a podcast that both guys have to do a toast, appears they only showed one--to show the "I have so much angst" with Blake most likely.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:55 pm

philphan wrote:

I missed that one little part (the toast). Can you give a quick recap?

It's right at the beginning.

Way to go Garrett, rub it in about your "special quality time" with Becca.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBuuLa1rDUE

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:23 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Kaitlyn made a comment in a podcast that both guys have to do a toast, appears they only showed one--to show the "I have so much angst" with Blake  most likely.

Oh, I hadn't heard that. Guess I shouldn't be so tough on him. IMO It really was edited to look like he was claiming his turf....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:29 pm

The “I can’t wait to meet your people” was the cringe worthy part to me. laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:33 pm

alwaystulips wrote:The “I can’t wait to meet your people” was the cringe worthy part to me. laugh out loud

What he really meant was he wants to check out her "bloodline".

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:35 pm

Jason is a class act all the way. I can't believe how he handled the breakup so gracefully and a gentleman to the end. If they do not pick him as next lead, they are crazy. He's definitely getting the Bachelor edit!!!

Blake is e x h a u s t i n g  ... if the spoilers are correct and he's #2 ... holy heck ... I seriously hope they have his mother and some meds ready to go cause this poor guy is going to need them. I come from a family where anxiety runs deep and that poor guy is just a bundle of nerves. It's really heartbreaking to watch.

And Garrett ... I hope he removes the cotton balls from his mouth in time for the proposal. That's all I got.

This season is a bummer for me cause I truly like Becca - think she comes across as one of the kindest and most authentic ever.  I just can't get on board the Garrett train. Clearly she is sooooo into him and he seems into her too. Let's see if they can stay that way by the time Bachelor launches in January.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:48 pm

So I kind of watched the episode last night on and off while doing stuff, so will be re-watching but my initial thoughts:

- Overall this FS fell so flat for me, this is the week where I want to see the romance/physical intimacy and I just felt like it was not there. Like Blake's date - cool idea, but just not what I want to see this week. Also Garrett's date - super cool but I wish we had more of an intimate second half of the day portion, for both of those guys.

- Blake is so in his head - and it was at times it was really hard to watch - but I do like that he laid it all out to Becca, I thought he was able to communicate to her quite well how he was feeling. And I like that while he is clearly a sensitive/emotional guy, he is also very analytical - he definitely has a head vs. heart scenario going on here. In his confessionals that there is no way there is a relationship stronger - I think he is trying to tell himself that, his heart believes it but his head doesn't.

- Garrett - I have been hard on him all season. I will never root for him because of the IG likes, or at least until years down the road and I see he appears to have made significant and permanent changes to himself. I don't think he is cerebral enough for Becca nor do I think in the real world will he challenge her enough. I just don't think he is that smart - when he talks sometimes he comes across as a ten year old.  I do however think he is genuine in his feelings for Becca. I do think he is falling in love and cares for her deeply.

From a relationship perspective, this is the first week where I saw the shift from Blake to Garrett. She blew a kiss to him, said "only for you in bed" etc. etc. There are though some weird things in her body language to Blake though, like at the rose ceremony when she called his name (Blake's) her voice got softer and she did the head tilt (wasn't expecting that) and when she kissed him at dinner she always double holds Blake's face when kissing.  

I was thinking about love languages:

Blake - I think he is a physical touch (heart) and a words of affirmation guy (head). This is why I think he and Becca had sex. I think he was affirmed physically but not through words (ILY) and that is why he was all over the place in the morning.

Garrett - I think he is a acts of service (can cook, is good with hands - the farm) and Quality Time guy

Becca - is interesting because I don't know what she is - I think she is physical touch (always touching the guys) and words of affirmation (her importance on honesty) but I also think she is looking for her acts of service type of guy/quality guy (confidence when they are together)
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 51 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 47 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Teamee
Chgohighlife
Mia_Leoni
Norcalgal
MVMom39forever