SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:08 am

Ash2214 wrote:Maybe that woman is just assuming it’s a couples thing since at this point people know where they’re filming in Georgia. I just don’t know what kind of show films in the evening until midnight every night... is it a horror movie? laugh out loud

We’ll have to wait and see, but I think whatever they’re involved in, they’re hosting it. They have scripts and flash cards they appear to be studying. It seems like they have stretches of waiting in between filming and they get to hang out in a nice car with air conditioning.
Yeah I agree with this- that they’re hosting and not participating because 1) they’re private as someone already posted and 2) all the context clues you already mentioned. Ehh knowing myself, I’m sure I’ll watch no matter what it is Rolling Eyes sigh laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

3 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:13 am

I edited my first post, but they’ve filmed during the day too as we can see by their pictures and other IG stories they’ve posted. It’s not strictly a night thing.

I remember a few years ago Jonathan and Drew hosted a competition show on HGTV about renovating homes and some episodes included night scenes, so I think some sort of renovation show could still be a possibility.

Who the heck knows. In two years I’ve enjoyed their projects and jobs, so let’s hope this continues laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:57 am

I also think they’re hosting something. In a couple IG stories back when JoJo was dancing in the background, Jordan said he preferred his earlier co-host better. So I think that was a slip of the tongue and that they’re definitely hosting.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:14 am

@Ladybug82 yes they are still in Georgia
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:07 pm

No one can wear her clothes like she can imo. I have such a crush on her & her outfits & whole aura laugh out loud 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BldTMZohPb_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=mhq5a39k21zr

ETA: I was just reading the comments on her “glam” pic or whatever it’s called from last night and JoJo was in a mood!! She was not having it!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:26 pm

After numerous and insistent questions from posters asking : “When are you getting married”, Jordan responded “On our wedding day”. Way to go Jordan.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:04 pm

She definitely has the most perfect body. She really is stunning. I love that she can look just as great getting her hands dirty too.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:51 pm

I love that side of Jojo. She keeps her response classy and positive
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:16 pm

At 3:11 PM Friday seems like Jordan is still in Georgia. I wonder where is their next stop and if they are still continuing to work oh their project they started this week.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:37 pm

They’re both still in GA and looks like they’re in a dressing room. My gahhhh this afternoon is dragging. I think I saw his snap within 3 minutes of him posting laugh out loud no no

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:49 pm

Alanna wrote:They’re both still in GA and looks like they’re in a dressing room. My gahhhh this afternoon is dragging. I think I saw his snap within 3 minutes of him posting laugh out loud no no
Looks like Jojo is practicing some singing and dancing in their dressing room. Interesting.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:14 pm

Jordan adding to my list of ideas :yes:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bld2JI2n6p6/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=lte2i4mhgd4m

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

+34
IrelandRose
vernie113
sdmom
nd4reality
Diana