SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 11 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by vernie113 Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:41 pm

Jojo & Jordan’s Freedom Day

Two years ago today, you started your new life with the one you were meant to be for the rest of your lives. There were so many skeptics who never believed you would even last until After The Final Rose. Even today there are still doubters who could not and would not believe you are still happy together and more in love. 

This day must be satisfying to both of you who truly believed you were choosing your companion for life following the examples of both your parents , Joe & Soraya and Ed & Darla. 

They must be very proud of how you conducted yourselves post-show. You pursued your dreams and led your lives as good members of your communities. You planned your careers with the undying support of your partner, always being guided by your dreams but always together. 

You made me believe that true love do happen in the tv reality world. Here’s wishing you more love, happiness , good health, more wealth and success in your future.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : DEFAULT FONT)

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 11 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by vernie113 Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Lovely Memories

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSNAeIwATuX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=5f7773cvu17f

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:50 pm

This stunning ring will always belong in Joelle Hannah Fletcher’s ring finger and will patiently wait for its companion wedding ring.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSV7cywAwwV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1jhiqkcskubq3

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:08 pm

The college football seminar is done. And based on Cole’s ig story he is on his way home So Jordan probably is too and will be back in Georgia tonight
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:03 am

JoJo has literally the best ring in the business (of Bachelor Nation laugh out loud) imo. Hope she enjoys wearing and showing that babe off as much as she did the very first day she put it on in public 2 years ago. You can just tell what amazing taste she has.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:39 am

I agree, her ring is beautiful. I remember reading people magazine and Neil Lane told them that Jordan loved the sparkle of all the diamonds in the band and how the side view looked like a little crown. And how could he not...JoJo is his princess & It was clearly that he was madly in love with her
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:48 am

@Alanna that giant oval rock with no halo and with small diamonds all over the band is right up my alley laugh out loud it’s perfection.

I love how she also now wears that diamond band with her engagement ring sometimes. If she’s not wearing it with her engagement ring she still almost always has it on from what I’ve seen in her IG stories. Since it popped up for the first time just days after their two year anniversary I would imagine it was a gift from Jordan. It’s like they’re married guys laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:30 am

https://variety.com/2018/digital/news/jordin-sparks-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rogers-kin-channels-1202892316/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:35 am

Yes!! “Reality tv style ‘peek’” is a-comin!! Fantastic. Gonna splurge on a new popcorn maker for yours truly.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:09 pm

@Alanna Hey, I’m just glad that first and foremost it’s a home design and decor channel, but I figured since it’s the two of them that we’d get to see their relationship, since ya know, the two of them are doing it together laugh out loud This is great though because t could lead to an HGTV show some day in the future.

But wait, is this new channel on tv? Or some sort of website? YouTube? I’m confused laugh out loud

Last edited by Ash2214 on Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:12 pm

@Ash2214 Wait is this the project they are working on?? (The couple will spotlight home design and décor on their Kin channel) And it going to be on this channel?
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:18 pm

I think it’s online/YouTube, not a real channel on tv. It’s for influencers if I understood what I’m reading which sometimes I don’t laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

+34
IrelandRose
vernie113
sdmom
nd4reality
Diana