SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 27 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:57 pm

Jo’s actual house that she’s flipping is looking completely amazing. They’re also looking at another flip that looks totally destroyed right now. She’s such a girlboss and Jordan is so supportive and great.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

3 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 27 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by Ash2214 Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:04 pm

I’m hoping where it’s their actual house that they own and will be living in that we get some sort of detailed article about it in People or Us Weekly. Their kitchen looks insanely pretty! They’ve definitely put a ton of high end finishes into it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:01 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Per Aimee’s post, it looks like quite a few members of the Rodgers clan attended the game yesterday and both Jordan and JoJo liked the picture:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bni_V_hB7ew/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1q14vhb1bg6qs

It would be great if this was a good sign for those involved, but as others have said, it seems like this is their tradition. It’s nice to see that at the very least regardless of any issues they still go to support their family member.

I’m such a huge Packer/Aaron fan. This warms my heart. Aaron is in a new relationship. New start. I hope this means good things...  my biggest dream is a Packer Super Bowl, confetti flying with JoJo/Jordan there... Bachelor/Packer mashup, all my favorite things. laugh out loud laugh out loud  Is this really too much to ask? Hahaha 

Aaron had an EPIC game. I’m glad his family was there. Makes me happy.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:21 pm

Looks like Jordan is in Charlotte. Praying that he remains safe...
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:19 pm

He’s on SEC Now and Finebaum while Jojo is getting glammed up bybEmma for a Fletch shoot in Dallas.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:54 pm

Jordan on SEC Now today Tuesday Sept 11, 2018.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnmsicGFAjy/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1j7f3d123hkjq

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:19 pm

A reddit poster is at the airport in Charlotte and will be on the same flight to Dallas tonight as Jordan. The poster noticed him and said he is as good looking as his pictures giggling The poster was getting out of NC before the storm comes in. The poster also said that tensions are high at the airport right now with the hurricane forecast and the fact that it is 9/11.

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:44 pm

On his way home to Dallas and a very sweet and funny caption only he can get away with.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnnAp5tn-fN/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1eapw3pytldle

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:08 pm

Guys Jojo & Jordan came up yesterday on reddit bc people were pointing out that even two years removed, Jojo & Jordan still get an insane amount of likes on their pics, and someone said Jojo has a cult like following and I was like "...ok tea" but it's not my fault that Jojo's perfect and has never done a single thing wrong in her whole entire life laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:37 pm

ReneeM wrote:Guys Jojo & Jordan came up yesterday on reddit bc people were pointing out that even two years removed, Jojo & Jordan still get an insane amount of likes on their pics, and someone said Jojo has a cult like following and I was like "...ok tea" but it's not my fault that Jojo's perfect and has never done a single thing wrong in her whole entire life laugh out loud.
Well it is kind of incredible when you think about it. Smiley

I went to look for it and found this other thread with a woman who was on Jordan’s flight yesterday. Kind of funny. It’s good to know that SEC is paying for first class.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:18 pm

Gorgeous future Joelle Hannah Rodgers!!! Just stunning!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnpm9JZnL1t/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=egbik4r80ty9

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:51 pm

Love this picture esp the deep dimples

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bntk_u7hs0R/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=2d11lj8rp7sx

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

+34
IrelandRose
vernie113
sdmom
nd4reality
Diana