SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 4 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by Pinkpincess Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:51 pm

Seems like jojo and Jordan are back in Georgia to continue with their project and since she said they were only in Dallas for one day
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 4 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:27 pm

Nice catch on the HGTV!! yes Maybe it's a series of the same project, perhaps 4/6 weeks of some sort of a total remodel/reno?

It's exciting that there is a shred of a clue!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:30 pm

But it looks like Jordan is driving his ‘67 along the beach which can only mean they’re back in Hermosa Beach. His caption says ‘it’s nice to be back home with my 67 and the beach’

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:42 pm

Mmm cause jojos story that’s the same hotel they were staying at in Georgia so was it a old post then. So I thought jojo cancel the q&a ok magazine event tonight
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:49 pm

If this secret project is connected with HGTV, I’m wondering why it is not being hyped with publicity? Is it because of their ABC contract? Usually there is a lot of publicity for new shows in production to build up interest. Could publicity be over the top after August 2nd?

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:54 pm

Also J&J are not like everyone else, they are low key with what they are doing so I don’t if that’s why. Who knows. Maybe when they finish
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:33 pm

In TV productions, the company usually has the biggest say in the level or amount of publicity and not the lead stars.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Nice catch on the HGTV!! yes Maybe it's a series of the same project, perhaps 4/6 weeks of some sort of a total remodel/reno?

It's exciting that there is a shred of a clue!

I wouldn't be surprised at all if HGTV picked them up to do a home renovation show. JoJo is really good at what she does . :yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:48 am

Jojo and Becca with OK Magazine and Cheese Petites in CA. So it seems they are not back in Georgia today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlmX8y8A_dD/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1lamgq125guyh

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:40 am

Jojo and Becca at Stacy’s Cheese Petites in CA
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlmetvmAmMF/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=9c05tddi0d8

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:02 am

Aww JoJo :sprinklehearts

Jojo Fletcher fell in love on The Bachelorette and met her best friend Becca Tilley! OK! talks with the girls about their fave moments from the show.

OK!: What was the moment when you knew that Jordan was “the one”?

Jojo: When Jordan said he was “so in love” with me…I remember it feeling so different compared to any other time in my past. Hard to put into words but it’s definitely a feeling I won’t forget!
https://okmagazine.com/news/a-girls-night-in-with-becca-tilley-jojo-fletcher/

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:57 am

That’s very cute! I remember her outfit during that date and oh my lanta, she looked amazing! And her reaction was super cute too laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

+34
IrelandRose
vernie113
sdmom
nd4reality
Diana