SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 31 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by blueblues Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:13 pm

Alanna wrote:@ReneeM have alllll my upvotes!!! laugh out loud laugh out loud

And thanks for the articles @vernie113! I laughed at the one where grabbing a woman’s butt indicates “this lady is mine.” That or the guy is a punk with a punchable face most likely Rolling Eyes laugh out loud I too could be an excellent expert at that rate.

Also, I can’t wait to see her outfits. She’s so cute and so casual with her perfect hair. Very very unfair but you cannot even hate her.
Yeah these self-proclaimed body language experts make me roll my eyes so hard, whether they are on Twitter or getting paid by tabloids. They all basically see what they want to see. laugh out loud

blueblues

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 31 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by aviej Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:33 pm

It's just been a few hours - no content uploaded yet on their YT channel and already they're approaching 3,000 subscriptions.  Won't be surprised if it goes to 1M once it airs.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:57 pm

aviej wrote:It's just been a few hours - no content uploaded yet on their YT channel and already they're approaching 3,000 subscriptions.  Won't be surprised if it goes to 1M once it airs.
First episode is next Tuesday Oct 2 at 10 am PST

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:14 pm

The Holiday Express ad for SEC hosts Jordan, Maria and Jessie

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:16 pm

aviej wrote:It's just been a few hours - no content uploaded yet on their YT channel and already they're approaching 3,000 subscriptions.  Won't be surprised if it goes to 1M once it airs.

I just subscribed to their YT channel and can't wait to watch their web series.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:03 am

Since Jojo posted about their web series 11 hours ago, they have already 896,000 views and counting! Wow!!!!

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:08 am

So glad to see fans so happy and excited for them and showing so much support Smiley including on their YouTube channel
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:59 pm

Joelle without any filter looks so fresh and clean texting Jordan’s mom

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoNFtZQlxvE/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1mwrj08xmcdj4J

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:01 pm

Jojo s freckles are prominent in this picture.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoO9W_HhGZ8/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=30sjh0jt97sn

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:34 am

“We don’t have any wedding plans yet, but I think getting settled into a new place will be a big first step,” Rodgers told Page Six

I feel like this is progress from "we're just enjoying being engaged" but maybe I'm being delusional laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:35 am

@ReneeM no, I think it is too laugh out loud

It just seems like they have tried to make this all as normal as possible regardless of the silly bachelor world expectations. Jordan briefly touches on it in this interview and JoJo has said similar things over the last few months. Their first year together was about getting to know each other, blending their lives and building one together under weird circumstances, etc. They’ve said with this second year together they’re more solid than ever and that they did end up building their life together.

In reality, most couples today IMO date for a couple of years, either move in together or buy a home together, get engaged, and then get married. I understand what he’s saying when he states that moving into this new home that is theirs is the next step for them. I agree.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:41 am

You're not delusional @ReneeM. I together with @Ash2214 share your sentiment. While others may be critical about their "lack of progress toward the altar" (whatever that means!), I see their progress as systematic and deliberate. From since day 1 as Jordan said in the article, he tried to treat their relationship as a normal relationship. And so he is not going to bind himself to the confines and timelines set by others. He moves to the beat of his own drum. And this is not stalling, this is consistent with who he is as a person. He doesn't let others dictate his pace. And so, what I see from him and JoJo are deliberate and careful steps toward the altar. Because this relationship is so special and meaningful to them both, they are trying to ensure that they do things the right way, not the rushed way. And I commend them for that. Also, I have to add, I don't know how many "business partners" go so far as go jointly own a house together just for the sake of "business" when they don't like and love each other laugh out loud. I believe they are on the right track and I will enjoy every step along the way.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

+34
IrelandRose
vernie113
sdmom
nd4reality
Diana