SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 52 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by vernie113 Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:04 pm

aviej wrote:
Pinkpincess wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Took me a minute to recognize two of the Bachettes in the front row! I know Jillian had work done but Des looks so different! JoJo is the prettiest of them all, IMHO.  And also absent is Bachelorette #3 - Jen Scheft. (?sp)

I bet you anything Jojo would be the best dressed out of all the girls or maybe I’m bias laugh out loud

You...and I are biased. But yes, hands down JoJo has the best style. It would be interesting to see the dress choices when it airs.

We maybe all biased but it’s the truth. just looking at the attires in the bus, Jojo hands down is all put together among the ladies with the one-shoulder reddish top.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

3 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 52 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:06 am

Just a reminder, this is a FAN Forum for JoJo and Jordan. Discussion of other contestants are not allowed since others would not be able to respond and give their opinions. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:55 pm

Seems like one episode of Cash Pad would feature Kathryn's family's winery:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvreqOTl3KL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:15 pm

It looks like they’re done with one reno job and Jordan says the owners love it.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:50 pm

Seems like they have the next two days off from filming
via madeleine _leighh instagram story. She has been with them since they started filming and watching Jackson
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:29 am

Strange. I would have thought they would want to push as much as they can so that they can get sufficient time for the wedding. I'd imagine Jordan would be in Nashville on Friday. So that leaves just Thursday to film again this week question
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:41 am

Ya I would guess Jojo and Jordan would leave to Nashville on Friday for the wedding on Sunday or maybe they will also film Friday and leave that evening. I guess we will see
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:39 am

Jordan has to work, so that’s why they have the day off from filming. I’m guessing spring tour
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:18 pm

Introducing Johnny and Susie Rodgers... today’s episode is so sweet and endearing to hear Jojo and Jordan talk about parenting. Some revealing tidbits about how they were as children and what they maybe as parents. Jojo is still the sweet one who will comfort her child and not tolerate a bully or mean spiritedness.
Wonderful

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:29 pm

I like the time format of their episodes so much better than most Bachelor podcasts - which are way too long. They get right to the point!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:17 pm

Seems like Jojo and Jordan are renovating a fews houses within a month. Each houses are getting done within a week. Can’t wait for this show to come out. Also via Madeleine Leigh ig story she is staying with Jackson for the next 4 days so I’m guessing J&J will be leaving to Nashville today
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:02 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:Seems like Jojo and Jordan are renovating a fews houses within a month. Each houses are getting done within a week. Can’t wait for this show to come out. Also via Madeleine Leigh ig story she is staying with Jackson for the next 4 days so I’m guessing J&J will be leaving to Nashville today
I hope we get quite a few pics this weekend!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

+34
IrelandRose
vernie113
sdmom
nd4reality
Diana