SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kels0012 Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:39 pm

Just got done watching MTA. I don't think I'll be able to stomach a full BIP season of Colton and Jordan. Ugh.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:37 pm

Doats wrote:I posted a couple of times last evening that Jordan was getting on my last nerve. I changed my mind after listening to him speak to Clayton at the end and then began kicking myself for forgetting that this is a very scripted show. Came to the realization that I could figuratively strangle the Jordan character and had neglected to separate the the character from the man.

Trying to get better at differentiating between screen characters and real people...

I agree .... Like I said Joe “got” him ... and so did Becca ... because they weren’t threatened by him. He’s so quick witted .... and his comebacks are always golden laugh out loud.... i bet Joe got on well with him at BIP. I have a feeling he got along well with the girls ....but all the macho male egos would want to lock horns with him. EvenCH couldn’t help but smile and laugh every time Jordan spoke ... I know I do Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 2498057887

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:05 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Doats wrote:I posted a couple of times last evening that Jordan was getting on my last nerve. I changed my mind after listening to him speak to Clayton at the end and then began kicking myself for forgetting that this is a very scripted show. Came to the realization that I could figuratively strangle the Jordan character and had neglected to separate the the character from the man.

Trying to get better at differentiating between screen characters and real people...

I agree .... Like I said Joe “got” him ... and so did Becca ... because they weren’t threatened by him.  He’s so quick witted .... and his comebacks are always golden laugh out loud....  i bet Joe got on well with him at BIP.   I have a feeling he got along well with the girls ....but all the macho male egos would want to lock horns with him.  EvenCH couldn’t help but smile and laugh every time Jordan spoke ... I know I do Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 2498057887

Totally agree @northernviewer

I think Jordan is a riot!  I enjoy watching him and always look forward to what he is going to say.  He never fails to entertain and I bet he would be loads of fun to have as a friend.
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:14 pm

At first glance Jordan has I- problems. I this, I that etc. He was even called a narcissist by someone who lived with him. Yet, as he exposed himself even more last night, he became someone who to know him is to love him. Becca got him and I thought that was cool.
One of the better MTAs I’ve seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:53 pm

SFoster wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:Jason is just too much with the auditioning. It was cringeworthy to me. I honestly never got the impression that he was in love with Becca. I think his goal all along was the Bachelor gig. I hope TPTB see through him.

All JMO.

Exactly!  Very polished and (un)emotional.  But I do think he would make a good Bachelor. It's hard to explain.

It's been a long time since we have a Bachelor who is well spoken that's why I also think he'll be a good bachelor. The problem is yes.. he 's a bit of a politician, too polished and seems like he's always selling himself. If he will be chosen as the Bachelor, I hope they find a girl that would bring out his hidden romeo, his vulnerabilities and his emotional weaknesses. Would be a trip to see him really get smitten by a woman but I'm not holding my breath.

I am also pulling for Blake, but he's too much of a sweetheart, we need an Alpha male to handle 20 or so females that will compete for the Bachelor's attention.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:55 pm

I quite enjoyed this MTA. Jordan is one of the funniest characters this show has had in a long time and the best part is that he's just completely harmless. I can't believe anyone would have their panties in a twist over him, yet so many of the guys did. Just shows how insecure and humourless they are.

I wasn't that sold on Wills for most of the season, but I found him very entertaining last night. All his reactions to the drama around him were golden, and he came across really well in the hot seat. Such a chill confident genuine guy.

Jason was a bit try hard for me, and I couldn't help rolling my eyes when he was saying how love is such a powerful emotion that shouldn't be exploited like what Jean Blanc did. I still don't buy that he was really in love with Becca, so eh... I'd still take him as the Bachelor over most other options though.

Colton needs to just STFU and go away. If you keep sticking your nose into everyone else's business, then don't expect me to feel any sympathy when you fake cry about being bullied for being a virgin by choice. My sympathy died long ago with his asinine tweets/IG stories.

mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:15 am

My take on Jordan's appearance on the MTA was that he would like a career in television. It's possible he went on the Bach'ette to get some initial exposure in that quest. My impression while watching him on this season was that he was auditioning for possible tv projects (perhaps BIP will appear more of the same to me). When he was in the hot seat on the MTA and, while looking at Chris Harrison, said something like "I'm looking at my future right there" my suspicions as to why he may have done the Bach'ette were pretty much solidified. All the above is jmho, of course. Jordan certainly isn't the first nor will he be the last to use this franchise as a launching pad for something else.

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:58 am

Absolutely, Jordan is looking to further his career and popularity by going on this notorious show ...and so was Blake ... and Garrett... and Colton ... and Wills ... and David ...and Chris ... and Clay ...and Colton ... and so on ... and so on... love is not very high in the list for reasons for going on this shi!tshow giggling

As a model, Jordan was looking for exposure ... no biggy ... love along the way is the bonus for contestants these days ... not the primary reason for signing up ...
That ship sailed many moons ago IMO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:59 am

My thoughts:

MTA -- This was the best MTA I've seen in a long time. It held my attention from start to finish.

Jason -- Jason absolutely killed it, from getting in the very first comment to his teary, wistful expression when reviewing his footage with Becca. His few critiques of other cast members were mild but on point (i.e. calling out David for bullying Jordan.) He was polished and eloquent in his time in the hot seat. At this point he is absolutely my top pick for the Bachelor. Not only do I think he could fall in love, but I think his F2-4 would be terrific, leading to the next great Bachelorette.
Leo -- I loved his red suit. He had some great reaction shots but I wanted to hear from him.
"Grocery" Joe -- Joe is adorable, but it's clear he is (as Chris H. put it) a man of few words. There were a couple of times in the hot seat that Chris H. threw him a softball question that would have been so easy for Joe to give a playful quip in response ("The women? They love my red peppers!") and Joe just couldn't do it. Chris H. had to do the heavy lifting in that interview. IMO there is no way that Joe could handle the Bachelor role. Ideally Joe needs a woman who is a talker.
Nick S. -- Nick was someone that I wanted to see more of during the season. I loved his comment, "David, after watching the show, I think you were there for Jordan, not Becca." Spot on!
Wills -- He was so sweet, sincere, and well-spoken. He would be on my short list for the Bachelor.
Chris R. -- Good apology. It's really all he had to accomplish tonight, and he did it with grace. We've all lost our minds at times, and he owned it. Well done.
Jordan -- I love Jordan, but there was a period of time in the first quarter of the show when I was worried that he would take over. But once he got his time in the hot seat, he calmed down. I liked how he called out Colton with cause, and I also loved his quick-witted responses. Best line of the night, "Highwaters, really?" And to Christon (I think?), "I don't know what your name is, nice to meet you." laugh out loud  I thought that he was appropriately reflective about not showing his more thoughtful side quickly enought to Becca. And Jordan was smart enough to wear the golden undies, and flash them when called upon. I would never bet against him in whatever endeavor he chooses to pursue.
Colton -- I'm trying to stay reasonably open-minded to Colton, but he about wore on my last nerve. He refuses to take responsibility for anything, from Tia-gate, to the mutual name calling with Jean Blanc, to his decsion to remain a virgin. Look buddy, if you are a burly, hot, ex-pro football player, and you wish to remain a virgin, OWN it. Own it like Jordan owns who he is and what he does. Don't go all hurt puppy-dog mode. The audience bought it, but I didn't.

Becca -- I went from feeling just so-so about Becca at the beginning of the season to really developing an appreciation for her as the lead. She has been kind, reasonably open-minded, and respectful of the men. To me, a big part of the job of the lead is in "managing the house," meaning handling the cast members in a way that keeps most of them in the game, getting along with each other, and happy. I think it speaks volumes that the men seemed to retain respect and appreciation for her in return. And the woman is absolutely gorgeous to boot.

And finally, John G. -- You have to appreciate a man who can do the math. I love me some geek!

Last edited by Amethyst on Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:19 pm

Someone on reddit put his calculation on paper and found out it wasn’t as accurate as spoken but, who cares! It was still awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:36 pm

@Amethyst   I agree.  I was pleasantly surprised.  However, I want them to discuss the Lincoln situation.  Not at the MTA necessarily, but it needs to be addressed and we need to know how they intend to stop this from happening.  I want them also to address at the ATFR Garrett's "likes".  He should not walk away w/o explaining himself to a large portion of TB audience who were disgusted by this.   And finally, I for one missed Mike Renner and his glorious man bun.  I follow him on sm and he is one smart and funny dude.  Maybe not a match for Becca, but we got three misc. guys from night one, and not Ryan, or Mike.  I do understand Clay was occupied with his career goals.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:50 pm

Rachel's blog: https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/rachel-lindsay-blogs-the-bachelorette-men-tell-all/

Sharleen's blog: https://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-season-14-men-tell-all/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
mindless
charriotoffire
XQZME
Kels0012
BowenAnderson
Minney
Norcalgal
albean99
Billysmom
sbolduc
jojo47