SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Page 3 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:19 pm

Jeepers wrote:1guy and 4 gals??

Isn't it a Bette season filming?

Maybe it isn't? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Post by Beeleever Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:26 pm

Well this is certainly interesting. Let's all take guesses on who it is if it is a Bach.

Retread...Cody or Collin??? Cody has been way more in the limelight than Collin. Cody attended the same charity events as Tribble/Tristan. I also believe he was at the CMT Music Awards.

Didn't all the casting calls ask for guys to apply? I was thinking they were looking for 22, not 1. Hmmmmm......
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:43 pm

I'd LOVE if it was Collin but I'm not holding my breath. He has been keeping himself scarce since season 1 ended though. Nary a tweet or FB post anywhere and nobody seems to have heard anything about him post-show. I would also love if it was Cody but I don't think he'd be comfortable as lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:51 pm

Maybe the new bach'lette was with the guy (SQT) and the other girls are Carrie (camera), production/makeup? It's supposed to be the SHA bach'lette in January, and I don't see that changing, but who knows?

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:00 am

bachspoilerfans Bach & Bachelorette @AndiSligh We plan to sleuth the 3rd season as they film . We would love for you to join our site as well Smiley bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/login

@AndiSligh Andi Sligh @bachspoilerfans One of the dates is supposed to be at a friend of mine's restaurant. Will see what I can find out. ;)
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:16 pm

Richelle- I might ;) But no, 22 girls was enough.. I definitely couldn't handle 22 guys... And I'm actually shy and more laid back so I don't think I'd be very good at entertaining them all!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:25 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Richelle- I might ;) But no, 22 girls was enough.. I definitely couldn't handle 22 guys... And I'm actually shy and more laid back so I don't think I'd be very good at entertaining them all!

Who tweeted this love? Cassie?
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:27 pm

CarrieA wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Sorry, I forgot to say this was something that came up in the chat with Courtney today. She said it. Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:28 pm

Love_Me wrote:
CarrieA wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Sorry, I forgot to say this was something that came up in the chat with Courtney today. She said it. Smiley
Thanks! I just found it in the other thread. yes
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:25 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Well, that looks like Courtney is not the next bachelorette. It's either someone new or Tristan or one of the other country girls????? Paige was very popular with fans, but she has that nude pictures ex boyfriend baggage, so not sure they would have her as the bachelorette, even though she explained it all to Tribble. And maybe change it up and have a brunette? Just guessing at this point as to who she could be. :greenman:

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:22 pm

Gina wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Well, that looks like Courtney is not the next bachelorette. It's either someone new or Tristan or one of the other country girls????? Paige was very popular with fans, but she has that nude pictures ex boyfriend baggage, so not sure they would have her as the bachelorette, even though she explained it all to Tribble. And maybe change it up and have a brunette? Just guessing at this point as to who she could be. :greenman:

Well that blows my theory of Courtney being the next Bachelorette for SHA3. I've thought about Paige as the lead too. Maybe the producers of this show aren't as concerned about past indiscretions. The tabloids don't smear these people the way they do The Bachelor/ette. I don't know if Paige would be willing to take that risk. It may open a can of worms. Maybe despite her constant Twitter activity there is still hope for our Tristan girl???
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:46 am

What if they pick a city girl?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

+39
copyman12
Sabrina14
luvlady345
Northstargirl
mrf210