SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Page 26 of 53 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1 - Page 26 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:25 am

Jeepers wrote:This show is so much less complicated lol
Yep and I like Boyd better than Chris H., he doesn't spew b/s and cracks me up.

Cupcakes, I'd love to hear what you think after watching the first episode.

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1 - Page 26 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Post by Beeleever Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:45 am

Gina wrote:
Jeepers wrote:This show is so much less complicated laugh out loud

Yeah, Boyd sometimes comes across as a mean old coot, but he is very straight-laced and protective of the lead. He puts the others properly in their place when he thinks they need it. It's actually kind of funny. Smiley
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:49 am

mnmhughes wrote:Pretty soon everyone is going to be over here instead of in The Bachelor forum. handwave

Yay! The more the merrier! :swinginglove :swinginglove :swinginglove
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:28 am

Beeleever wrote:
Gina wrote:
Jeepers wrote:This show is so much less complicated laugh out loud

Yeah, Boyd sometimes comes across as a mean old coot, but he is very straight-laced and protective of the lead. He puts the others properly in their place when he thinks they need it. It's actually kind of funny. Smiley

One of the things I love about this show is that even though you know Boyd is pausing for dramatic effect, it lasts all of 3 or 4 seconds as opposed to Fleiss' long drawn out deliberations and beating you over the head with the schmaltz... so much faster paced than the Bach!

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:45 am

Jaybird wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Anyone know where I can find the episodes from this season online? I want to give this show a try. Thanks. Smiley
The first epi and the extended preview and I think pretty much all the vids are on cmt.com. Smiley

Gina wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Anyone know where I can find the episodes from this season online? I want to give this show a try. Thanks. Smiley
cupcakes. All the epi's will all be on here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Link for the first episode 1/13
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks to you both! 👋

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:47 am

Here is Jill's Blog about the first episode of SHA 3.

It's a very long blog so I'm just going to post the link:

Couchtime With Jill

It's funny that Bubba is not even on Jill's radar. It will be interesting to see her thoughts evolve from week to week. She does like Jeremiah, but not so much Landon. She makes some very good points.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:04 am

Bee, I'm shocked she didn't mention Bubba. scratch Can't wait for the next blog. I just want to watch Bubba and Paige on a date or SQT soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:44 am

Sweet Home Alabama
Welcome to the LIVE chat with Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 bachelorette Paige Duke! Ask her your questions right here in the comments section, and don't miss the season premiere TONIGHT at 9/8c on CMT!

I copied and pasted all of Paige's answers in her first LIVE chat she did before the season started:

Brittany- Hey!! Cameras aren't on us 24/7 but any interaction I have with the guys has to be on camera. If the cameras aren't running we are pulled away haha. Of course there is a camera in their house but it only comes out when something is going on!
Jordan- Oh no! We have always been better as just friends. We hadn't seen each other in about 5 years so it was nice to just catch up. He's not really my type though! I'm so happy he chose Tristan!
Duchess- I'm SO excited I can hardly stand it!! It's so surreal and I'm so in love I finally can start talking about things. I know it will be the funniest episode ever too!

Rochelle- I've never been happier in my whole life! It's the most amazing,crazy thing I have ever experienced! I was so paranoid it was too good to be true!
Melissa- THANK YOU! I can guarantee it will. I feel so crazy saying I found love on TV but God works in mysterious ways. I've never been happier!
Madison- Yes Mam!! Check out my pages' info tab and my address is there!!

Caleigh- THank you so much! He's so fun and sweet but just not the one for me!
Pearl- It sure is a life changing experience especially now that I found the love of my life. My life has taken a 180 degree turn and I feel so complete now. The girls and I are still best friends!! I just posted pics of us in LA last night on my page!
Meg- Thank you girl!

Jeremy- I'd love to be back at the track soon!
Kenji- SO much fun but so overwhelming too. I was so nervous getting out of the truck. You worry about calling someone the wrong name or not having something to talk about HAHA!
Donovan- I LOVE Fairhope and was so happy to be back down there! Its the perfect place to fall in love with so many fun country things to do down there!

Gwen-Both guys as long as they are funny and sweet!
Brooke- We film for about a month. Oh man, I can't tell you how lonely I would get. Of course, no one working on the show is really allowed to talk to me about anything. I had no phone or internet so I couldn't talk to my family. I couldn't ask for any advice so I honestly just had to focus on how my heart was feeling!!
Cianna- As a friend Yes!! We do have a lot of fun together but our date just reiterated the fact that we were just friends!

Kendra- The weirdest thing is probably developing feelings more real than I have ever felt before. It's so strange to be going on dates with all these guys who also happen to become best friends and like brothers. It's hard not to talk about filming and things actually going on everyday!
Ashley- Joey was the first to talk to me and left a great first impression. He was so cute!! Bubba and Jeremiah left a great first impression too! Big Shaun and Little Shaun also stuck out!

Mary- I could live near a big city and be completely happy. The heart of the city would be hard because I want a ton of land for all my animals and doggies haha!
April- Some of the clothes are mine, but most I went shopping for with the stylist. I got to keep everything I wore- Oh man! It was better than Christmas especially getting my cowboy boots haha!
Bri- I'm sure they will post casting info!!

Alexis- Aww thank you so much- So are you!!
Devan- Yes we filmed in Nov and Dec so I missed Thanksgiving at home LOL! It's so hard to keep it a secret because I'm so happy!!
Kayla- I didn't get to go out to eat much! THe BBQ is so good there though and Master Joes Sushi is where I usually ordered food!

Alyssa- Not at all!! I feel so happy with everything on the show and I just hope it is portrayed just as it felt!
Jody- Christian is awesome!! He's hilarious and even wore that speedo for the show haha!
Ana- I was overwhelmed when I saw all them. It's so weird I knew exactly who i had a connection with as soon as I spent 5 minutes with them!

Mallory- I figured the Lord gave me this opportunity for a reason and I wanted to see why. Even if it was a 1% chance of finding love I'd be crazy not to do it!
Elizabeth- Ahh Go Tigers ;) Love my SC girls!
Meredith- Aww thank you! I think I'm a little edgy country as far as style. Little country, little rock and roll. Aaron Shust, Casting Crowns, and Switchfoot are some of my favs!

Rose- He gave me a wonderful reason Smiley It was hard to figure out which guys were there for the competition and which were there for me but your gut always tells you!
Alan- Yes!! I fit right in in my cowboy boots in the city. I like the excitement!

Emily- My favorite part was meeting all the girls and going to such fun places:)
Stephanie- I've never been more in LOVE! I'm sooo happy right now. Haha we skype all the time and I can't stop smiling!!
John- Ah, well it's a gut feeling but basically someone who is so easy to talk to and makes falling in love easy. It shouldn't be work! Also someone who you can tell has such a good heart and loves the Lord and has prayed to find the right woman!
Friday at 4:31pm · Like · 3

Lexie- It's a feeling I've never had before and its everything I thought it would be. I feel like the Lord just brought us together. He's so wonderful, sweet, and caring and puts God first. I can just see it in his eyes!
Katie- Sometimes on twitter I do! She's sweet!
Jessica- Ya'll seeing a true love story and me seeing what went on in the house when i wasn't around hahaha! Gonna be funny!

Grace- traveling the country to all the race tracks and meeting all the WONDERFUL fans! NASCAR has the best fans!
Lindsey- Oh yes!! Bring them on!!
Margaret- So overwhelming but the crazy thing was I really knew which ones I had a connection with in the first few minutes of talking!
Susan- Yes we did and thank goodness. I need help sometimes haha

Kaitlin- Thank you so much!! Yes I do as long as he has the same country morals and values I have!
Alexa- It wasn't hard! I knew we were just friends! It was hard to say goodbye to the girls though!
Cotton- Hahah ok!! Crossroads!
Brooke- I got to choose a few and the guys got to choose a few!

Yes I will!! Ya'll follow @Paige_Duke
Emily- Thanks for being so sweet!!
Rylee- This season was better for me. I feel like the guys should pursue the girls. However, it was a lot more stressful and emotional. I didn't want to hurt anyone nor did I want to be hurt!
Seanette- Let me know who you picked out ;)

Molly- Not at all. We are just basically the same person and enjoy the fun dates but enjoy just sitting and talking as well! It's only weird we can't see each other or be in public. That's hard!
Somar- We are working on that!!
Sarah- I learned city guys may not be as warm at first but after talking to them they have just as sweet of hearts as the country boys. Takes them a while to warm up. Country boys are just so easy going and easy to talk to!

Casey- I feel so blessed to have this experience! God has just opened up so many doors for me. It's exciting I could go there and just focus on love and my feelings and not my job!
Jeff- HAHA My new haircut ;) I'm devastated
Kayla- Yes!! It's Free People!

Great questions, everyone! Only 12 minutes left to chat. We are now going to close the question portion and just let Paige answer everything above this post. Thanks for joining us!

Taylor- YES! And I'd go there anytime to vacation. It's so quaint and sweet, yet beautiful!
Randi- Yes! We were in animal science together..Tell her HEY!
Michael- Yes even if I'm just there as a Fan! I'm so so happy I'm part of the Nascar family and love ya'll more than you know. You have been so supportive!
Stephen- Just be confident!! Don't settle

Julie- Thank you!! Go TIGERS!
Bambi- So nice of ya'll to support him!
Emily- Thanks for talking with me today too!! You can send me something. Check my info tab on my page!
Jeremy- Yes of course:)
Kristina- It's Free People! I love that store and Urban outfitters, American Eagle,

Cindy- Ahh I don't get to see the shows until they are on TV as well! So excited to see them!!
Ellen- It can't get hear fast enough! I wanna hear what everyone has to say and who they like!
April- Thank yoU! That's so sweet of you to say!
Karen- Ahhh I can't say ;)

Alayna- Oh I just have faith and hope in God!! My family is so sweet and supportive and I know if I'm happy hopefully it will be contagious and I'll make other people happy. I just love making people feel good. I sure count my blessings Smiley

ecky- Ah thank you! It's such a wonderful school and so much fun! Hmm I disliked sending guys home the most and hurting their feelings. I also disliked the fact that I would question myself and my feelings haha. I liked best meeting all the guys and going on such fun dates and of COURSE Falling in LOVE!!

So fun! Huge thank you to Paige Duke and all of you for participating in this live chat. Our chat is now finished, but be sure to catch the season premiere TONIGHT at 9/8c on CMT! It will be 2 hours of awesomeness. Also, live tweet with @CMTshows on Twitter!

WEll thank ya'll for chatting with me!! I hope you're as excited as I am about tonight! AHHH...I wanna see what all went on in the house! Gonna be so funny! I'm in LA with some of the girls from last season so we will be watching. Please talk to me on here or twitter paige_duke and let me know what you think. Please post about it so all your friends watch too and we make sure the show sticks around a while ;)
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:58 am

Beeleever wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Paige says something about falling in love here:

This must be another date Bubba and her go on.

They are wearing the same outfits in both screencaps. The first screencap matches the top she has on.

I am dying to see these two together in something other than screencaps! Although don't get me wrong...I am so thankful for these screencaps, Love!

No offense taken. I am right there with you. I have a good feeling we will see some actual pictures of these two together very soon. Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:02 am

Does anyone know where they are here? This is Paige and Todd in the red sports car. I think they visit a jewelry store on their date.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:33 am

Paige is answering questions on Twitter right now.

On how she knew her man was The One: Hmmm maybe it was Love at first sight!! ;) I'll answer after finale!

On how her relationship is going: Oh it's so wonderful! So tough not being able to see each other sad I'm ready to brag on him! We skype & talk!

If she's happy: OMG NEVER been happier! I'm SOOO in LOVE & we both feel crazy it happened this way! I gotta keep that a surprise

Future plans: Not necessarily acting but I'd love to host an outdoor show or some type of show!

On dumping the 22 bachelors and getting with the twitterer: LOL Well I dumped 21 of them :/ Aww!! But now I'm off the market!! #cmchat

Awww! This is epic cuteness. I hope it's real(ish) giggling and they last. Maybe it'll be like Outback Jack. :Nod: I hope it's Bubba, but will take any happy story/couple. LOL.

Last edited by Alanna on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding more adorable quotes of course! :D)

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:00 am

Thanks, Alanna, awesome!!!! So excited to watch more than ever now. I love this show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 53 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

+39
copyman12
Sabrina14
luvlady345
Northstargirl
mrf210