SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Page 5 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:44 am

Beeleever wrote:
Gina wrote:Thanks, Love_Me. I loved that Devin sat on the tailgate of that old truck and the guys walked down the dirt road to find out their fate. I'm so glad they are doing that again. It's better than the front porch elimination, imo.

I don't know what to make of Tribble's 'camera' comments, but doubt he'd find any opportunities like that in Alabama. Maybe Atlanta or (gag me) New York City.

I can't wait for this season to start in January and find out who the new bachelorette is.

Gina...if it is Tristan, you can bet they will be announcing that as soon as they can. They will need to do something to ease the backlash...

Now what do you possibly have against New York, girl??? :greenman:
I love New York, and New Yorkers ~ JP's from there. It's not the city, it's WHY Tribble would be in NYC. Jackie has her NY Yankees & NY sports connection (double gag me) and maybe Tribble wants to be the next Jesse Palmer sports broadcaster?

Will never forget him as the bachelor:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Post by Beeleever Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:10 am

Yeah, I knew exactly where you were going with that. If we really think about it, Tribble is not wanting the white picket fence with the red door right now. Some day he may, but not in this place and time.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:15 am

Beeleever wrote:Yeah, I knew exactly where you were going with that. If we really think about it, Tribble is not wanting the white picket fence with the red door right now. Some day he may, but not in this place and time.
Bingo! He just turned 26 in July and wants some kind of on camera hosting/sports commentator job. Imo, he'll be in his early 30's before he gets married. I think he's a good guy, but just like Devin, not ready for a serious relationship and marriage anytime soon. This show is going to keep having this problem with these 'romances' not lasting if they keep casting mid and early 20's contestants. jmo

ETA I would love Tribble to prove me wrong and it's Tristan and he's in love!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:55 am

Gina wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Yeah, I knew exactly where you were going with that. If we really think about it, Tribble is not wanting the white picket fence with the red door right now. Some day he may, but not in this place and time.
Bingo! He just turned 26 in July and wants some kind of on camera hosting/sports commentator job. Imo, he'll be in his early 30's before he gets married. I think he's a good guy, but just like Devin, not ready for a serious relationship and marriage anytime soon. This show is going to keep having this problem with these 'romances' not lasting if they keep casting mid and early 20's contestants. jmo

ETA I would love Tribble to prove me wrong and it's Tristan and he's in love!!!!

You and me both, girl! You better be posting at least during commercials on Friday night. We gotta either be swangin :swinginglove or jumpin :thud together!!!

Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:10 pm

Via Jacqueline's chat today on SHA's Facebook Page:

Whomever Tribble chooses obviously has their current life,career,school to worry about...as does Tribble. I'm not certain this show is about moving in with that person so quickly. A dating show is a wonderful way to meet someone,and experience a new culture...but,once the show finishes,that relationship must be nurtured.

Tori-I honestly feel there is some magic involved in the editing of this show. Some things occurred,some things didnt...If production wanted me to be portrayed in a certain light,then that's the way things were done. I had one opportunity to make a good impression of Tribble's parents,only one. Why not make the most of that opportunity? Why not chat? Why not try to get to know them? It was not obligation to impress the other girls in the house. I was there for Tribble. His parents are incredible people,and I felt it best to take the opportunity to show them who I was,and why I was best suited for their son.

My favorite group date was our trip to Clemson...private jet and all! I've learned that people,no matter where they grow up,can be judgmental. And sometimes,that ignorance hurts. But it is a wonderful feeling,knowing that Tribble never discriminated against me based upon where I was from. He was in the "game" to find love,and he was willing to give me a shot.

I would live anywhere in the country,or in the world for that matter...for love.

-I have been working...Miss USA was a one time deal,back in 2008. Right now I am trying to focus more on acting and jumping into the world of broadcast journalism. (I know "ya'll" cant get enough of my voice.) ;)

Megan-I am not a jealous person,nor have a ever been threatened by anyone else. I am quite confident in myself,as well as what I have to offer Tribble. I gave him my heart and my trust. Contrary to what was shown on the show...my "bragging" about my date at the race-track,never actually occurred. There were private conversations with girls I trusted about my dates...but never anything public. Girls like to chat,like to gossip...we're all guilty of that.

Jacqueline Honulik Tina-I had my 15minutes of fame back in 2008. I traveled to Alabama to find love and start a new relationship. Living so close to NYC,participating in a reality show hardly creates a celebrity. There were may "models/actresses" on the show...I dont think its fair to assume that wanting to find love is a publicity stunt.
Jacqueline Honulik Just to throw this out there...I know a few of you asked about dating "country" men,and if I choose to do so in the future. "City" or "country", if I love that man...that's all that matters in the end. Tribble truly swept me off my feet and treated me like no other. To anyone who says an unkind word about him...never assume,he is truly a special man.

Jacqueline Honulik Jacqui-Love your name...and I couldn't be any happier than I am in my life right now. ;)

Jacqueline Honulik Autumn-Find a man who treats you right,who makes you smile...who you cant go a second without thinking about. He needs to respect your life,your ambitions,and your values. A man who makes you feel beautiful...and who remembers to do those little things,that make you feel so special. When you find love,you'll know it,and what a special partnership it is!

Maggie-My outlook on love and romance is as its always been. When its right,its right...nothing is forced or put on. You feel that love,that passion,and you know its there. Location and distance should never play a factor in a relationship...thats what a phone and Skype are for. And I still find it hard to believe that a population could be so judgmental towards a girl,simply because she comes from the north. If I could preach one thing,I'd suggest that we all live life with an open-mind.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:16 pm

Thanks, Love_Me, haven't had time to go see what was said. Who said this, Jackie?
Whomever Tribble chooses obviously has their current life,career,school to worry about...as does Tribble. I'm not certain this show is about moving in with that person so quickly. A dating show is a wonderful way to meet someone,and experience a new culture...but,once the show finishes,that relationship must be nurtured.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:17 pm

Gina wrote:Thanks, Love_Me, haven't had time to go see what was said. Who said this Jackie?

Jackie is the one that said this. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:17 pm

Thanks for everything you post Gina. I appreciate it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:23 pm

Love_Me wrote:Thanks for everything you post Gina. I appreciate it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thanks for all you do, Love_Me. That's a very interesting comment from Jackie, cause Tribble called it a dating show in several interviews on Season 1 and 2. Well, Jackie and Tribble both seem very happy, so if they are they are a 'couple', I wonder when they see each other? Tribble's schedule post show seems that he's always going somewhere towards Alabama or Nashville, and the south, or he's back in Atlanta, not up north. 😕

Back to top Go down

Post by NadjaM Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:19 pm

What does Tribble do right now? I think I remember reading somewhere that he's a bartender in Atlanta- is that right?
NadjaM
NadjaM

Female Posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:41 pm

NadjaM wrote:What does Tribble do right now? I think I remember reading somewhere that he's a bartender in Atlanta- is that right?

Nadja, I believe he has quit his bartending job to pursue a career in modeling/business entrepreneurship with his Snatcher App/TV and Sports Journalism/Reporting. Someone correct me if I am way offbase.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

+39
copyman12
Sabrina14
luvlady345
Northstargirl
mrf210