Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Page 50 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Dee, I saw that - and yet on twitter he has a couple of tweets about flights... ah the smoke!

ETA: All I could think of is "where's Waldo?" :Biggrin:

Back to top Go down

Post by dee on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:46 pm

Lia - LOL, who knows when the picture above was taken. Maybe it was taken before he went on the plane. From his tweets, it looks like he only spent a day/night at wherever he flew to yesterday.
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Dee, :yes:
hahaha I am SO confused. Not important in the greater scheme of things, of course, but I have developed this almost insatiable desire to KNOW. I am too old for this, I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Lia wrote:Dee, :yes:
hahaha I am SO confused. Not important in the greater scheme of things, of course, but I have developed this almost insatiable desire to KNOW. I am too old for this, I think.
Ok... so he just replied someone and tweeted he'll be back in LA soon. So maybe he hasn't left (wherever he flew to) yet hahaha.

Last edited by dee on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:05 pm

hahaha I'm guessing TPTB have increased the pressure on them to be a little more circumspect - but just as I say that, Paige has posted a song on her FB page (have no idea how to link) with words that just scream Jeremiah. Well, to be fair, I'm sure Bubba/Shaun/Shaun fans will see a connection to their choice as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina14 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:13 pm

I heard the song, its all about Jeremiah..Team Buuba stll think its for him.hahaha

Sabrina14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:17 pm

@Sabrina14 wrote:I heard the song, its all about Jeremiah..Team Buuba stll think its for him.hahaha
I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I heard the song, its all about Jeremiah..Team Buuba stll think its for him.hahaha

Team Paige! giggling You never know :halo While I'm all My-O-Mya Jeremiah it could still be about Bubba :hidingchair
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by dee on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I heard the song, its all about Jeremiah..Team Buuba stll think its for him.hahaha

Team Paige! giggling You never know :halo While I'm all My-O-Mya Jeremiah it could still be about Bubba :hidingchair
yes I agree! Team Paige! Whoever the guy is, is doing his job! Paige looks so happy post show.
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:58 pm

Paige and Jeremiah Fan Video I just made. It's very short but I figured it was better than nothing this week. rotfl

Hope y'all enjoy!

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3478

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Paige and Jeremiah Fan Video I just made. It's very short but I figured it was better than nothing this week. rotfl

Hope y'all enjoy!

clapping! That was awesome Carrie! You did a great job matching the lyrics to what was happening in the actual scenes. Looking forward to your future videos!
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:38 pm

So, I made a video, too. And I'm obviously a left-brained person and not creative at all! :laughingoutlou

But while I was rewatching episode 8 and editing out the commercials I wondered what if I compiled what Jeremiah and Paige were saying about each other would it tell their story so far? And I think it does! :Smiley: Of course this is only what the editors let us hear. hmmm But I also included some of Jeremiah's witty comments, too. :gotcha:

I was going to wait to post this video Monday but after seeing how the stupid SHA FB people posted another leading question to bring out even more Jeremiah bashing I think Jeremiah fans need something positive today! So if anyone wants to post this video on Jeremiah's FB page you have my permission. :Smiley:

lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum