SELECT CONTENT

Who do you want to be the next Bachelor? - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who do you want to be the next Bachelor?

Who do you want to be the next Bachelor? - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Who do you want to be the next Bachelor? - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 4 ]
Who do you want to be the next Bachelor? - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Vote_lcap28%Who do you want to be the next Bachelor? - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 63 ]
Who do you want to be the next Bachelor? - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Who do you want to be the next Bachelor? - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 6 ]
Who do you want to be the next Bachelor? - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%Who do you want to be the next Bachelor? - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 92 ]
Who do you want to be the next Bachelor? - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Who do you want to be the next Bachelor? - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 12 ]
Who do you want to be the next Bachelor? - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Who do you want to be the next Bachelor? - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 20 ]
Who do you want to be the next Bachelor? - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Who do you want to be the next Bachelor? - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 5 ]
Who do you want to be the next Bachelor? - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Who do you want to be the next Bachelor? - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 21 ]

Total Votes : 223

Poll closed

Who do you want to be the next Bachelor? - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you want to be the next Bachelor? - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:24 pm

Imp wrote:1. Joe (depends on BIP, though, I need to see his actual personality, but I like the idea!)
2. Peter
3. Wills

Just an fyi but, Joe spent on camera interview (with I believe it was EXTRA but, not sure) chomping on pizza. He's cute, actually is ambitious and hard working, he's a Chicagoan and so am I but, he's a neanderthal. Not ready for prime time, IMO.
Peter has lost 45K I/G followers in the last 4-5 months which I'm sure will not go unnoticed by tptb. He's old news. His ship sailed and he missed it, IMO. I'm not sad.
Wills mumbles and while he is adorable, there is no "it" factor, for me. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Who do you want to be the next Bachelor? - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you want to be the next Bachelor? - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:53 pm

I don’t care, I only wish before the premiere, the lead doesn’t post with F1 on sm, F1 is not spoiled with FRC photos, F2 doesn’t get videotaped talking to family about the outcome. In other words, I just want to sleuth!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:11 am

I'd take Wills over the others to be honest. He somehow gets sexier every time I see him, and I find him really genuine.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:47 pm

I want Blake but I have a feeling they're going to give it to Ben H. again.
tiger
tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:53 pm

After last night's MTA and the way CH appeared to like Jason, I'm hoping he'll be his favourite buddy rather then Ben.

I can't see how in the world they would justify Ben being TB. I don't disagree with you @tiger, I will not be surprised if that's the case.

I just don't think he's ready for a long term relationship, and what happened to that person he was seeing but never made it public?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:00 pm

My pick would be Blake. I do not want Ben H. again, but if it came down to Ben H. and Jason, I would pick Ben.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:56 pm

If Joe gets a good edit it be fun to see how he'd do as the next lead. I'm willing to bet that Ben H is the next lead.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:32 am

Anyone except Blake, Ben or Colton. I can't stand either of these 3.

Blake - Emotionally needy and a little possessive. Seems to start every sentence with "I" - only cares about himself. Went through his ex's phone. Can't stand his nervous twitches and the way he rolls his eyes for seemingly no reason when he talks (nervous twitch?). Don't find him attractive at all. He's not ugly, just not my type. I do think he would make a great friend and is probably fun to hang out with but I just don't think he'd be a good bachelor.

Boring Ben H. - Didn't watch his season because he was so boring on Kaitlyn's season. My mom watched his season and I asked her if I missed anything and she said, "Nope. He was as boring as you'd expect." I don't find him attractive at all - forehead is too big and it looks like he's going bald. He talks like a slimy politician or a used cars salesman. Gives me the creeps. I hope to never see him on my TV screen again (unfortunately, I saw in the promo that he's on BIP for some odd reason).

Colton - Seems so fake. Uses sick kids for props and lied about his ex-girlfriend meeting his family. I don't think he ever really liked Tia and was just trying to get a heads up on the competition thinking she was going to be the bachelorette. His end game is being bachelor and I just don't want to see it. I do think he's hot but I don't think that would be enough for me to tune in to his season.

I like Peter, think he's insanely hot and would love to see him as bachelor. I can just imagine all the girls rushing to sign up to be on his season. There would be so much drama. LOL! I'm okay with Jason although he reminds me of a frat boy (and a little like a mob boss). I don't like his hair but, if I ignore that, he is attractive. I think Jason might be a little boring. He didn't show much emotion with Becca. I don't know anything about Joe yet. He seems like a great guy but I need to see more from him on BIP. I'm also not sure about Wills - I think he mumbles a lot but I still wouldn't mind seeing him or Eric as bachelor. A POC would be a nice change up. I honestly prefer that they bring in someone new to be bachelor. A famous athlete, actor or singer. Someone that everyone knows and is well liked, yet, for whatever reason is single. Not sure who would agree to do it since most actors probably think this show is beneath them. Most singers are on tour and athletes have to practice/workout/participate in games. I just get tired of them using past contestants who know how to play the game.

*Everything in this post is just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:16 am

I long for the days of someone new.  No Bach history.  Innocent, deer-in-the-headlights lead that I can appreciate for his awkwardness on camera and cheer for him to find love. A nice 30something looking to seriously settle down, NOT someone that we already know is just doing it to get back on TV.

If we are going to "recycle" lets go with Chris Harrison, Ben H can host. Just for pure and simple entertainment cheeky
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:34 pm

I think I'm the only one who doesn't find Peter that attractive. I really hope they don't go with him.
tiger
tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:45 pm

@tiger oh gosh no you're not the only one. Count me in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:46 pm

@tiger@GuardianAngel me three
Can’t stand his eyebrow game and his condescending voice

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Who do you want to be the next Bachelor? - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Stacia620
tiger
mindless
sdmom
Chgohighlife