SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Page 1 of 52 1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 Empty Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:54 pm

Previous threads here

Thread 5 continues here.

alwaystulips wrote:
LiboLRC wrote:Is she working now? laugh out loud I hope y'all keep that same energy for everyone tho.

I think she’s enrolled to get her real estate license and has plans to work with Arie in the racing off season. They’ll be a good team, IMO.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:55 pm

While she is gorgeous the caption is so cringey and tone deaf given Arie's IMO shady actions on SM in regards to Lauren while still with Becca and how they reconnected.  These two try way to hard to justify, win over non fans and show off their love story, IMO.  

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 Image370

Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:57 pm

I don’t know. I laughed laugh out loud I also laughed yesterday when Arie was joking he was running away to join the dancer/model girls and then when they were making fun of his I love that catchphrase. They’re such idiots who seem like a perfect stupid fit laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:28 am

I personally find LiArs fake . Lauren to me tries hard to gain followers but she’s always behind ,even from the beginning. Try harder Libby . Also to me, I wouldn’t make fun of how you both slid into each other’s dms. After all, what goes around can come around , although clueless Libby might never know.
I do find it interesting how she baits haters then cries foul play when they respond. dizzy Rolling Eyes
Jmso

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:31 am

Her come back to angry fans was for them to get “their facts straight” on her IG story laugh out loud funny because Lauren and Arie change their “facts” and story on the daily. 

they may be good for each other but that does not make them remotely likable to me. Just so stupid. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:53 am

Ladybug82 wrote:While she is gorgeous the caption is so cringey and tone deaf given Arie's IMO shady actions on SM in regards to Lauren while still with Becca and how they reconnected.  These two try way to hard to justify, win over non fans and show off their love story, IMO.  

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 Image370

Source

what a creep. JMO.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:14 pm

What an attention seeking immature tone-deaf thing to post. Just screams "look at me". Not sure why she needs so much attention but comes across so super needy. IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:33 pm

Oh the gift that keeps on giving.

Does she have implants?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:34 pm

LOL I hate Arie/Lauren yet I keep scrolling through their threads.
I think it's because you guys are so funny and keep me entertained giggling
I honestly can't wait til Becca's season is over so that people focus on them more and not Arie/Lauren and the attention they always crave.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:43 pm

I think LiArs will continue to keep themselves in the limelight . Might even be the biggest famewhores to ever come from this show. Shillmasters even. 🐒 🐒

Jmho

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:07 am

This is Arie and Lauren's thread.  Stay on topic.

Becca has plenty of her own threads, keep discussion of her to a minimum and there is no discussion of her F1 in any thread not labeled spoilers.  Plus, we are not going to throw jabs at Becca to prop up Arie and Lauren in here any more than the reverse would be tolerated in Becca's threads. We do not bait nor snark at other posters opinions.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:11 am

wishesfireworks wrote:LOL I hate Arie/Lauren yet I keep scrolling through their threads.
I think it's because you guys are so funny and keep me entertained giggling
I honestly can't wait til Becca's season is over so that people focus on them more and not Arie/Lauren and the attention they always crave.

Wow, that for me is a pretty strong word. Curious as to why you feel that way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 52 1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

+60
leavers
lightredemption
Billysmom
pavalygurl
SeekAny