SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Page 2 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:25 am

Sprite wrote:Oh the gift that keeps on giving.

Does she have implants?

@Sprite  l was just about to say she has implants and you beat me to it! They are placed too far apart, IMO. I also think she bears an uncanny resemblance to Jimmy Durante in a girlie kind of way, of course. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:26 am

We do not discuss any shows that are airing in other threads. This is not the Bachelorette thread. Read my signature line.

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

Posts have been deleted.

Other contestants that are not on a show that is airing can be mentioned for discussion purposes, or when comparing one season to the next, however not to post negative opinions when no one else would be able to respond because it would go off topic.

Please read the rules.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:05 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:I think LiArs will continue to keep themselves in the limelight . Might even be the biggest famewhores to ever come from this show. Shillmasters even. 🐒 🐒

Jmho

I can think of several others who might surpass Arie and Lauren for this title.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:53 am

docnash14 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:I think LiArs will continue to keep themselves in the limelight . Might even be the biggest famewhores to ever come from this show. Shillmasters even. 🐒 🐒

Jmho

Perhaps , but for now , my opinion remains the same. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:04 pm

docnash14 wrote:

Jmho

I agree and do not see them being famewhores at all ! They are living their life and working . Lauren barely shills and she went on a girls trip and had a blast like most Bach girls do. I see a lot more couples and contestants that do a lot more than these two. They are having a private wedding with family and friends only. Just don’t see it ! JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:28 am

Uhhhh... I’m on my phone and can’t bring it over. But can we talk about Lauren’s latest IG and her literal hashtag referring to Arie #cantwaittilimnottheonlyonecallingyoudaddy Ummmm... wtf? Ewwww laugh out loud That’s just... I can’t even. I guess we get a little confirmation about Sugar daddy and a little insight into their dynamic. Hahaha They are just so weird to me. 

Seriously guys. A boat load of couples together, and these are the two most likely to get married. laugh out loud Kill me.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:47 am

What I find weird is complete strangers calling him Daddy. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:49 am

sosleepy wrote:Uhhhh... I’m on my phone and can’t bring it over. But can we talk about Lauren’s latest IG and her literal hashtag referring to Arie #cantwaittilimnottheonlyonecallingyoudaddy Ummmm... wtf? Ewwww laugh out loud That’s just... I can’t even. I guess we get a little confirmation about Sugar daddy and a little insight into their dynamic. Hahaha They are just so weird to me. 

Seriously guys. A boat load of couples together, and these are the two most likely to get married. laugh out loud Kill me.

Lol I was thinking about that the other day when all the K&S drama was happening. Arie of all Bachelors will probably be our third Bachelor to marry someone from the show. I really thought our man Ben would take that title but nope it's gonna be Arie. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:52 am

The irony of these two being the only couple to marry in the last 3-5 years is just too sweet imo. Bach Nation is beautiful.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:14 am

No seriously... Libby and Daddy. Only the 6th franchise couple in 17 years to make it to wedding day.   Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 2 1f611 

Somewhere The Bachelor God’s are laughing their a$$es off at all of us suckers. laugh out loud 

Seriously though. Daddy???! Can you at least keep that private? My God. Eww.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:19 am

Lol there are worse or maybe a better term equally worse (IMO) the show billions comes to mind.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:24 am

She’s pukeworthy for sure always trying to garner attention. I think it took a sugar daddy cash cow type for Lauren. I wonder if #icantwaittillimnottheonlyonecallingyoudaddy foreshadows his cheating in the future as well where other spreadsheet candidates will call him daddy as well. Jmso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

+60
leavers
lightredemption
Billysmom
pavalygurl
SeekAny