SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Page 12 of 52 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 32 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:50 pm

Alanna wrote:They’re totes fine, guys laugh out loud 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmd1CWXlI2Z/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1783qgtmk86jc

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmdy6nrnHGF/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=183tfj9ustpc2
 PHEW! Thank goodness! Didn’t want to lose sleep over my worry for them. I’m totally convinced and totally relieved now. laugh out loud 

You guys for real though. Lauren didn’t even watch the finale. Ain’t no way she’s skimming reddit. Either really smart, or really stupid. You decide. But it’s highly possible she’s not even aware of this.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by magicmoments Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:08 pm

I have been to strip clubs when i was young and I actually did have pictures!

magicmoments

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:29 pm

JMO, but I get the impression Lauren’s fully aware of Arie’s past and present.  Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:47 pm

Meh! I guess Arie can screw up anytime as long as Libs gets an expensive vacay or new dress from it. Imo, being fully aware of Arie’s past is not even possible. Like he’s going to openly admit to scoring with sorority girls barely legal or possibly checking out the sex market in Thailand. Where there’s smoke, there is fire with Arie.
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 12 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:46 pm

FLChica wrote:Now that was some lukewarm tea. The poster on reddit said Arie was with friends for the friend's bach party. Her friend was blasting Arie about Becca - yet he was still cordial, chatted with the poster and posed for a pic with them.

The only pic was of Arie, the poster and her two friends. Arie is holding a water bottle in his right hand and his left hand is on the girl's left shoulder. Handsy? Rolling Eyes

The poster said the strippers came up to the group, asked the poster if he was famous and she said yes. That's when they paid attention to the group. The poster never said they gave him lap dances or perched on his lap - that was a story spun by other reddit posters commenting.

Thank you for stating facts not just rumors !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:25 pm

Actually if you read the Reddit’s FIRST post, she says she watched Arie get lap dances or lap sits and enjoy their attention . Whatevs but stating the OP did not say that is not a fact. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:44 pm

I feel like Lauren would still stick by Arie even if he cheated on her in the future like he has with many of his exes. She just wants her "fairytale ending"

"You can't teach a dog new tricks"

IMO.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:09 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Actually if you read the Reddit’s FIRST post, she says she watched Arie get lap dances or lap sits and enjoy their attention . Whatevs but stating the OP did not say that is not a fact. Rolling Eyes

Sorry no she did not state it as a fact but her story and what she read sounds more like what really happened. I do not go on Reddit so did not see pics. but IMO unless you have pictures of him actually doing this then I tend to believe her story . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:19 pm

whit90 wrote:
FLChica wrote:Now that was some lukewarm tea. The poster on reddit said Arie was with friends for the friend's bach party. Her friend was blasting Arie about Becca - yet he was still cordial, chatted with the poster and posed for a pic with them.

The only pic was of Arie, the poster and her two friends. Arie is holding a water bottle in his right hand and his left hand is on the girl's left shoulder. Handsy? Rolling Eyes

The poster said the strippers came up to the group, asked the poster if he was famous and she said yes. That's when they paid attention to the group. The poster never said they gave him lap dances or perched on his lap - that was a story spun by other reddit posters commenting.

Thank you for stating facts not just rumors !

I was referring to this where it stated the poster NEVER said they(the strippers) gave him lap dances when indeed in the OP’s first post it was stated that he was given lap dances and seemed to enjoy it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:24 pm

I would enjoy a lap dance about now. handwave

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I would enjoy a lap dance about now. handwave

Maybe Arie can hook you up with a good strip club? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:29 pm

No hookups needed. I have my own cabana boy harem. Being fanned and fed grapes right now.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 52 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 32 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

+60
leavers
lightredemption
Billysmom
pavalygurl
SeekAny